Coronavirus Lounge thread

cyborg1337

Chicken
Normies here in the UK are still so naive.

New heaedline: No countries added to green list

Some of the comments on the reddit thread:

"Really hard to understand when the world will be able to fully go back to normal when having two negative tests upon arrival from a country with a covid rate as low as ours is seen as too dangerous even with 75% of all adults vaccinated."
"Terrible news for the aviation industry. Can't understand it personally."
Is there a vaccine percentage for us to be able to travel?

They really don't get it, do they?

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
Anyone listen to the Dark Horse podcast? There's a recent episode about how Ivermectin, an anti-parasitic medication, is incredibly effective at both preventing and treating COOFID. It's widely available and cheap to produce. Information about it is being suppressed world wide because it negates the need for Bill Gate's gene therapy poison. You can listen to it below: Dark Horse Podcast

On this very special live broadcast of the DarkHorse podcast, Dr. Bret Weinstein (Ph.D) and Dr. Pierre Kory (M.D.) will discuss the ongoing pandemic, the care of COVID-19 patients, and the incredible story of Ivermectin.

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
Lads I am just praying for some sort of uprising. There were protests in London last week, hundreds of thousands strong, that didn't get any mainstream media attention.

If you go to any Youtube comment section from the mainstream media covering anything to do with covid in the UK, it is met with a huge dislike to like ratio as well as 99% of the comments talking about the need to get the people responsible for this madness out of office by force. I've noticed a trend in these comments over the past couple of months, as more and more people are waking up. At first it was stand up and protest, and it has become increasingly more along the lines of calling for these people to pay for their crimes, and now a lot more people talking about a revolution and physically dragging politicians out of office.

I believe the elites know that their power is on the decline and have gone full throttle since Biden was sworn in to try and take over as much as they can before the people realise they have the power. One thing I am certain of is that their arrogance and lust for power has made them blind to the consequences of their actions and there will be a pushback in a major way once the scales have been tipped way too far, and we are nearing that. People don't seem to realise that history is laden with revolutions and politicians have been hanged in the past by the people when the power hungry have overstepped their mark, and that mark has been overstepped, shat on and thrown in the trash now.

The UK politicians can't keep up with their lies - they are constantly contradicting themselves. There's so much confusion and obsession with promoting the vaccines that it is now leaving many questioning everything because what they are saying just doesn't add up in every day life - nobody is seeing what they are talking about on the news.

I do believe we are on the cusp of a shift in power back to the people in the next year or so. The politicians need to tread carefully in this country, because if they try and put us into another lockdown which would essentially be a nail in the coffin to tens of thousands of businesses, the people are going to push back harder than just some shitty peaceful protests.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
Lads I am just praying for some sort of uprising. There were protests in London last week, hundreds of thousands strong, that didn't get any mainstream media attention.
This is a fact, the demonstrations were huge and numbers don't lie. Ironically, watching the videos and seeing all the fedoras, I reckon many of them are remainer millennials who hate having their freedoms curtailed. Now they're going to be finding out about the Great Reset, the UN 2030 and doing deep dives. It's a white-pill.

Last edited:

cyborg1337

Chicken
I'm not sure because news just is in the UK that Pfizer has been approved for 12-15 year olds... Perhaps there is a growing resistance but it is still really outnumbered.

What I do see though is the UK goverment dangling a carrot infront of people about returning to normality and causing a bit of a misdirection about their intentions.

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
Yes, agreed with both of you on that. I think people are starting to see how much lying is going on and that is only going to worsen the government's position.

It all feels a bit like a movie. Just waiting for the end scene where the power hungry go too far and meet their demise.

I believe that this universe is made of love and love will always prevail. Since the restrictions have been lifted, it's been great to mingle with friends and new people alike, going around London drinking and having a laugh with people. People are inherently good to each other, unless you read mainstream news and Twitter then you won't have that outlook. But it's there. We all have a baseline of good and love towards one another. This is why I think things will shift in our favour in time.

You have to pay a price for everything you do in this life, and these cunts have a big price to pay soon enough.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
China-Virus-Fauci2.jpg

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
Anyone listen to the Dark Horse podcast? There's a recent episode about how Ivermectin, an anti-parasitic medication, is incredibly effective at both preventing and treating COOFID. It's widely available and cheap to produce. Information about it is being suppressed world wide because it negates the need for Bill Gate's gene therapy poison. You can listen to it below: Dark Horse Podcast

On this very special live broadcast of the DarkHorse podcast, Dr. Bret Weinstein (Ph.D) and Dr. Pierre Kory (M.D.) will discuss the ongoing pandemic, the care of COVID-19 patients, and the incredible story of Ivermectin.

It's quite simple. One of the legal requirements for the emergency use authorization for the phony vaccine is that there are no known available treatments for the condition the vaccine is supposed to prevent. Suppressing facts about Ivermectin and HCQ is a prerequisite for the rollout of the poison and for the accompanying massive transfer of wealth from the public to the pharmaceutical industry. They will do everything possible to prevent people from knowing about the benefits of these treatments including taking away medical licenses for doctors who speak out about it.

2Beta

Chicken

If you go to any Youtube comment section from the mainstream media covering anything to do with covid in the UK, it is met with a huge dislike to like ratio as well as 99% of the comments talking about the need to get the people responsible for this madness out of office by force. I've noticed a trend in these comments over the past couple of months, as more and more people are waking up. At first it was stand up and protest, and it has become increasingly more along the lines of calling for these people to pay for their crimes, and now a lot more people talking about a revolution and physically dragging politicians out of office.

I believe the elites know that their power is on the decline and have gone full throttle since Biden was sworn in to try and take over as much as they can before the people realise they have the power. One thing I am certain of is that their arrogance and lust for power has made them blind to the consequences of their actions and there will be a pushback in a major way once the scales have been tipped way too far, and we are nearing that. People don't seem to realise that history is laden with revolutions and politicians have been hanged in the past by the people when the power hungry have overstepped their mark, and that mark has been overstepped, shat on and thrown in the trash now.

The UK politicians can't keep up with their lies - they are constantly contradicting themselves. There's so much confusion and obsession with promoting the vaccines that it is now leaving many questioning everything because what they are saying just doesn't add up in every day life - nobody is seeing what they are talking about on the news.

I do believe we are on the cusp of a shift in power back to the people in the next year or so. The politicians need to tread carefully in this country, because if they try and put us into another lockdown which would essentially be a nail in the coffin to tens of thousands of businesses, the people are going to push back harder than just some shitty peaceful protests.
I hope you are right, but it's hard to tell from my view. I used to be the blue pill lefty of my friends in my 20s, but now my married, formerly non-PC, former Trump voting, former organically red pilled male friends, say "masks aren't a big deal", "I have a vaccine appointment", and ho-hum around about "having an adult in the White House". One of them is even a BLM supporting SJW now. I suspect it's the result of marriage (possibly a defense mechanism of some sort, considering the new SJW could be seriously Me-Too'd by numerous women in his past), but I never would have thought 10 years ago such a role reversal would be possible.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Walking around town today, I noticed that a ground level water feature was turned off, and surrounded by barriers. Perhaps it's in need of repair after being switched off over winter, but I'm betting that isn't the case.

r3d

Robin
June 13th the Swiss will hold a referendum on whether or not the state can legally mandate lockdowns/masks because of 'pandemics'.

It's a directly democratic yes / no question and every Swiss adult can vote.

That will be one of the most interesting days in European corona history. Because it will show how many people in a first world european country really believe in this nonsense, as opposed to what the media and their 'surveys' tell us.

I'm really excited, because either way it will bring some valuable insights into what we can expect in the future.

LeoniusD

Pelican

Those dancing TikTok videos are still cracking me up.

At least in India they have the good decency to show empty hospitals. There you have nurses filming themselves and their empty stations and putting them online. They are more Aryan than the old Aryans.