Coronavirus Lounge thread

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
June 13th the Swiss will hold a referendum on whether or not the state can legally mandate lockdowns/masks because of 'pandemics'.

It's a directly democratic yes / no question and every Swiss adult can vote.

That will be one of the most interesting days in European corona history. Because it will show how many people in a first world european country really believe in this nonsense, as opposed to what the media and their 'surveys' tell us.

I'm really excited, because either way it will bring some valuable insights into what we can expect in the future.
In a sane world it shouldn't even be close. The Swiss can never say the information wasn't available. The Swiss Policy Research was one of the very few websites for Covid facts around last year and the first one I book marked.

r3d

Robin
In a sane world it shouldn't even be close. The Swiss can never say the information wasn't available. The Swiss Policy Research was one of the very few websites for Covid facts around last year and the first one I book marked.

Yes, it's a great site. I love how official it looks - gives a better chance to have normies take it seriously.

Also there is a very lively democracy in Switzerland (depending on the topic at least. Some really big decisions were still made behind closed doors).

If people in other countries knew that by talking to family, friends and neighbours they might sway such an election a bit, people would have a much less cynical outlook I think.

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
But cant these results just be altered? Wouldnt be the first time. I like the Swiss referendum thing, but I dont trust any votes at the moment. I also feel as though this one would have to be at least a 60% yes in favor of lockdowns to avoid tension.

r3d

Robin
But cant these results just be altered? Wouldnt be the first time. I like the Swiss referendum thing, but I dont trust any votes at the moment. I also feel as though this one would have to be at least a 60% yes in favor of lockdowns to avoid tension.

That is a concern indeed. It hadn't occured to me to be honest.

Let's hope the locals have the necessary expertise to proof the election against fraud.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
E27e7eJWQAEyMtW

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
I posted this also in the Ladies Thread about masks:

My county is predominantly Democrat. The current vaccination rate is 77% have received one jab, and 62% "fully vaccinated" (people over 18). The Democratic governor has stated that "fully vaccinated" no longer have to wear their masks indoors. So, what do you think I see when I go to the grocery store? 90% of the yahoos there are still wearing their masks.

The funny thing is that many of them still are trying to terror shame me. When I march into the store without my mask, at least 1/3 third of the patrons will make eye contact and try to stare me down. I, of course, respond by giving them a friendly smile, make eye contact, and up the intensity in my stare. In every single case, they immediately look down and walk away. It's completely ridiculous and it's obvious that the NPCs want to continue with the mask thing indefinitely, but the weird thing is they know they no longer have a mandate. It must be creating some strange cognitive dissonance in their addled minds.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
I posted this also in the Ladies Thread about masks:

My county is predominantly Democrat. The current vaccination rate is 77% have received one jab, and 62% "fully vaccinated" (people over 18). The Democratic governor has stated that "fully vaccinated" no longer have to wear their masks indoors. So, what do you think I see when I go to the grocery store? 90% of the yahoos there are still wearing their masks.

The funny thing is that many of them still are trying to terror shame me. When I march into the store without my mask, at least 1/3 third of the patrons will make eye contact and try to stare me down. I, of course, respond by giving them a friendly smile, make eye contact, and up the intensity in my stare. In every single case, they immediately look down and walk away. It's completely ridiculous and it's obvious that the NPCs want to continue with the mask thing indefinitely, but the weird thing is they know they no longer have a mandate. It must be creating some strange cognitive dissonance in their addled minds.

They lost their 'Two Minutes Of Hate' against Trump.
Bumbling Biden, BLM & 'defund the police' aren't exactly working out for them.
Now they're losing their mask virtue signaling.

What are they ever to do now...? :sneaky:

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
This was gonna be the cover of Fauci's book. What a tool. And how do you find time to write a book in the middle of a pandemic? Cuomo somehow managed to find time to write a 300 page book last year. What a bunch of scam artists.

r3d

Robin
This was gonna be the cover of Fauci's book. What a tool. And how do you find time to write a book in the middle of a pandemic? Cuomo somehow managed to find time to write a 300 page book last year. What a bunch of scam artists.

Scam artists. Couldn't have said it better.

Lessons on truth and service.... wow.

r3d

Robin
Lol, on a more serious note does anyone think these emails were leaked ''accidentally''? I don't believe anything that comes out as a story in the MSM, not the least when emails are ''leaked'' of the elite or their gofers.

Many people on the deep forums around the web say it's fishy.

Most likely to keep the idea alive that the virus is somehow dangerous, now that the numbers are going down.
Or maybe to justify some future policies in regards to China. Who knows.