Coronavirus Lounge thread

r3d

Woodpecker
It appears the Swiss' referendum was rejected. 60% like the corona policies as they are.

At least that's what it says if the elections weren't rigged. Final results are still pending but there is no hope basically.

r3d

Woodpecker
I have come to the somber conclusion that everyone that I love is likely to die in the near future because they have rushed into taking this vaccine.

I wouldn't lose all hope yet.

I'm pretty pessimistic about the future myself, but sometimes we all need reminding that the human body and spirit is capable of miraculous things. Even if the vaccine is designed to do harm (which is still not 100% certain), it might be possible to fend off the worst effects with natural remedies once the problem is recognized.

Some people have come back from cancer stronger than they were, because it forced them into a super healthy lifestyle.
Ofcourse that will be the exception rather than the rule, but it's too early to think about obituaries in my opinion.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
Here's a very recent interview with Eric Clapton which I found strangely moving. He's being very open and honest about how following his intuition and not towing the party line over the past year has affected him. Clearly he's someone who, with a little shove in our direction, would be redpilled in no time at all. Good old Ivor Cummins gets a mention as well:)

Last edited:

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I have come to the somber conclusion that everyone that I love is likely to die in the near future because they have rushed into taking this vaccine.

Come on brother don’t do that to yourself, that’s not true at all and there is no reason to believe that other than conjecture. We have concerns as we should and there is no reason whatsoever for us to be taking the chance on these “vaccines” but refusing to take the risk doesn’t directly correlate to those who do take it are doomed.

Remember when the hoax first started and many of us thought there would dead bodies in the street, hospitals overrun and people fighting for food?

Last edited:

GuitarVH

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Here's a very recent interview with Eric Clapton which I found strangely moving. He's being very open and honest about how following his intuition and not towing the party line over the past year has affected him. Clearly he's someone who, with a little shove in our direction, would be redpilled in no time at all. Good old Ivor Cummins gets a mention as well:)

I give Slowhand credit. He figured it out albeit slowly but he's getting there. The dude is an absolute guitar legend, some people might pay attention to him, who knows. Good for him speaking out.

And he's been reading 1984. Impressive.

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
I wouldn't lose all hope yet.

I'm pretty pessimistic about the future myself, but sometimes we all need reminding that the human body and spirit is capable of miraculous things. Even if the vaccine is designed to do harm (which is still not 100% certain), it might be possible to fend off the worst effects with natural remedies once the problem is recognized.

Some people have come back from cancer stronger than they were, because it forced them into a super healthy lifestyle.
Ofcourse that will be the exception rather than the rule, but it's too early to think about obituaries in my opinion.

Who are you kidding mate?

Sure going all blackpill isn't the way forward, but believing in fairy tales isn't either.

Plus equating cancer to some dodgy gene-altering concoction is disingenuous, or have you already taken (considered) the vaxx?

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
Come on brother don’t do that to yourself, that’s not true at all and there is no reason to believe that other than conjecture. We have concerns as we should and there is no reason whatsoever for us to be taking the chance on these “vaccines” but refusing to take the risk doesn’t directly correlate to those who do take it are doomed.

Remember when the hoax first started and many of us thought there would dead bodies in the street, hospitals overrun and people fighting for food?

You must mistake some of us with Leonard "enjoy your tube down your neck cause this thing is worse than the plague" Von something and then left the forum.

Jay Dyer for example called it a hoax from day one.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
You must mistake some of us with Leonard "enjoy your tube down your neck cause this thing is worse than the plague" Von something and then left the forum.

Jay Dyer for example called it a hoax from day one.

I didn’t say “all” and that certainly wasn’t the point I was making when I was trying to tell one of our brothers that it’s not a certainty that everyone he loves is going to die.

No love for LDN he was a black hole to this place but ironic for you specifically to be decrying him as an alarmist……

Last edited:

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
I didn’t say “all” and that certainly wasn’t the point I was making when I was trying to tell one of our brothers that it’s not a certainty that everyone he loves is going to die.

No love for LDN he was a black hole to this place but ironic for you specifically to be decrying him as an alarmist…

I'd like to know your beef with me because I have none with you.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Looks like we'll have another sterling demonstration of can kicking tonight from HM Govt. It only remains to be seen how many extra weeks of restrictions we'll have to endure.

I find it rather ironic that the only time I feel truly free is when I'm inside my own apartment. I give thanks for the fact that I have the river close by, with trees, plants and assorted wildlife present, all of which help distract me from The Madness.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member

MRAll134

Pelican
Sick as all hell right now. I don't even know what it might be.. I was around somebody(very minimum time span) who tested positive on Friday. Qnd spent an hour around somebody on Saturday who got the second dose on Friday.

Wish me luck
You should post your experiences under the thread below. This thread is for like memes and short, funny clips etc.:

Wish you well.