Coronavirus Lounge thread

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Sick as all hell right now. I don't even know what it might be.. I was around somebody(very minimum time span) who tested positive on Friday. Qnd spent an hour around somebody on Saturday who got the second dose on Friday.

Wish me luck

Brother you’re going to be sick with a weird flu and then you’re going to get better, just like every time you have been sick. That’s what happened to me and everyone else I knew that had it, don’t worry yourself even more sick….

BiggNastee

Kingfisher
Brother you’re going to be sick with a weird flu and then you’re going to get better, just like every time you have been sick. That’s what happened to me and everyone else I knew that had it, don’t worry yourself even more sick….
I'm not worried at all brother. I was more sick last year when the lockdowns started and it was -10°. I'm more worried about dehydration now. Done hijacking the thread
a2b68y84sg571.jpg

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
Sick as all hell right now. I don't even know what it might be.. I was around somebody(very minimum time span) who tested positive on Friday. Qnd spent an hour around somebody on Saturday who got the second dose on Friday.

Wish me luck
I pray for you! For most people this illness (whatever it is) is not too serious. I have seen a few bad cases of suspected shedding but they all recovered. An hour is not much in this regard so you will be well soon!

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox

Wish me luck
Imagine trying to pray for someone who has the username "BiggNastee". You can change your username every 2 years:

Tactician

Kingfisher
Gold Member

Wish me luck
Yo, I suggest checking out this post by SS: https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads...revention-for-coronavirus.37182/#post-1306322

Last November, my old man "tested positive" for corona & was told to quarantine. I doubt the pcr tests, but he definitely lost his sense of smell & had other flu symptoms. At the time, he worked at a care home & a lot of staff & residents came down with a bug.

Anyway, I put him on Simeon_Strangelight levels of Vitamin C & he recovered fully in 4-5 days. You can use this Vitamin C remedy for nearly anything & I've tried it out many times for sore throats & other stuff, not just the flu.

As Simeon's post is really long, a quick summary is drink half a teaspoon (~2g) of Vitamin C mixed with water/juice every hour until you get the runs. Note how much you took before this happens. If you find yourself rushing to the washroom after 2-4 grams, you're probably healthy as this is normal. If you take 10g or more before needing to go, you're body is likely 'using' all of it to fix you up. That's the gist. You'll be fine with or without, but going with Vit C can alleviate symptoms & make everything easier. All the best.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Can't say that I care for the man, but Tony Blair is making a good point here:

I've been trying to point this out to people for a while now, but they don't see it at all.

Wreckingball

Pelican

NY Digital

Pelican
Gold Member

I've been trying to point this out to people for a while now, but they don't see it at all.

India has been around for ages, many companies see the downsides without covid being in place.

If companies spend less on real estate for office space, they will already make more profit.

r3d

Woodpecker
This surreal movie we call reality continues:

A German naturopath just got notice from his online provider that his webservice will be shut down in 48 hours, because of 'problematic content'.
This guy is the most peaceful and caring being you have ever seen, but naturally criticizes covid restrictions and calls out the big scheme, no holds barred.

www.traumaheilung.net (for the Krauts if you want to check it out, though it's not particularly interesting unless you're struggling with mental health)

What an insane thing to hear in 2021. A webservice provider censoring 100% legal content. Censoring critics of the state and attacking their _professional_ websites, which they rely on for revenue.

And then we have this:

The German equivalent of the FEMA publishes a book called: "Cooking without electricity - 50 recipies"

https://www.bbk.bund.de/SharedDocs/...PM_Kochen_ohne_Strom_Rezepte_stehen_fest.html

The scenario is a prolonged black-out...

It will hit the bookstores on October 5th. So maybe around that time us Germans should have our pantries stocked. Don't forget to buy pre-popped popcorn and a binocular for the best cyberpandemic experience.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Instead of Brando's - "The horror..., the horror..."

Think a muttering of - "The Narrative..., the Narrative..."

Shot / chaser :

Fox Affiliate Fires Reporter After Release Of "Censorship" Clips Via Project Veritas

teaser image
"...if you accidentally step outside the narrative, if you don’t sense what that narrative is, and go with it, there will be great consequences for you..."

Last edited:

Ember

Ostrich
Gold Member

Tony Blair is a demon and never says anything in good faith. He wants the populace in workplaces so they are coerced by company diktats to have the poison jabs.

RomikJan

Robin
Orthodox
Have you guys notice how hard normies cling to India. Theyll tell you first how dangerous India is and if they sense your not paying attention to them theyll add " I know someone that died in India" and then when you say " You know someone from India? And all the sudden they start stuttering " Well.. someone I work with in IT..their in laws, friends of a friends 3rd uncles baby mommas cousin vivek..got sick"

Its as if your indian, even if you look indian you can tell an american anything you want about the situation in India and theyll believe it. You can tell them godzilla is walking around New Delhi just snatching unvaxed people from the streets, and these idiots will eat it all up and ask for seconds.

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
Was looking for white pills and some semblance of hope and came across this interview with the guy who has become a bit of a meme with the "1000s of lawyers for nuremburg 2".

It's a really interesting listen and did indeed give me that hope I was looking for. The more this message is shared the better.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
More Clown World.

As per the movie Children Of Men.
Where infertility is a problem en-masse.

In time.
Those men who were never injected with a quack-cine & are thus still fertile.
Will have sperm worth it's weight in gold.

Yet there'd be no point in providing sperm to or having sex with a chick who had a quack-cine.
Cause she's already infertile & a genetic risk to the untainted male...
Upside-smile.png

tothepoint

Woodpecker

I've worked with several large corporations outsourcing jobs to India and it's usually a disaster. Anybody who has ever worked with them knows very well what I'm talking about. Just take a look at the average IQ in India vs UK. Of course, the boomer managers with heads up their asses will still do it, only to re-hire locally after a couple years (best case scenario). In the worst case scenario, they will change nothing and then wonder why they have so much turnover. It's a mystery...

If anything the work at home movement will reduce the number of useless government jobs.

Last edited:

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
Anybody who has ever worked with them knows very well what I'm talking about. Just take a look at the average IQ in India vs UK.
It is not just IQ but cultural differences. I have heard that outsourced workers will say yes to anything just to say a week later (on the next meeting) that they dindu nuffin because they did not understand the requirements.

Then their "handlers" (organizations that hire them locally to sell their hours for western companies) will know that they are not expected to accomplish anything so they will hire the same people for multiple projects. Basically they will only be present on the meetings otherwise they will "work" on a different project.