Coronavirus Lounge thread

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Certainly not an event that I'd attend, but the Notting Hill Carnival, which takes place at the end of August, has been cancelled for the 2nd year running:

Other events, most notably the Reading Festival, are still going ahead, but I expect this to change. So much for summer.....

Certainly not an event that I'd attend, but the Notting Hill Carnival, which takes place at the end of August, has been cancelled for the 2nd year running:

Other events, most notably the Reading Festival, are still going ahead, but I expect this to change. So much for summer.....

But they promised if we got vaccinated... life would be normal again...

Easy_C

Peacock
So who is ready to go SINless?

(Shadowrun Reference)

HighTower

Robin

Maybe just rename the event a BLM protest and carry on??

These events were silly to begin with but people are acting like they are a free service they once enjoyed. They are not free and most of these activities the patrons are getting soaked for $15 burgers and $5 colas. Same thing applies to cookie cutter vacation spots. They are just businesses extracting money from your pockets if you break it down.

Being able to attend stuff like this is not much of an incentive in my eyes but to each their own.

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member

It's funny that the UK used to be the toughest kid on the block, conquering foreign lands far and wide. Now they are afraid to leave their house for a virus that has a 99 percent survival rate. Oh how the Empire has fallen.

Edin

Robin
From Miles Mathis' site

India: The Real Crisis By Hanuman Bhak

All in all, India is in a terrible place right now. Our unholy prophets have predicted a third wave. Why? They need that cover story since they are opening up the vaccinations to the younger folks: the 18-45 year old category. And what happens when young parents start shedding? Well, the kids get sick, of course. We need a prophecy for that one, don’t we? Sure enough: “Health experts predict that the third wave of the virus is likely to hit the country later this year and have categorically warned that children would be affected by the third wave more than adults.” These horrible people are preparing the cover story for a genocide of children – calmly, methodically, all according to plan.

Foley96

Pigeon
Notting Hill Carnival been cancelled shows us that this lockdown situation is going to continue with future full scale lockdowns planned for the upcoming 'third wave' due to a 'variant' or 'mutant strain'. Clearly in-line with the great reset agenda planned out in advance, furthermore Christmas markets across the UK have already been cancelled this winter well in advance. Elderly and vulnerable have already been vaxxed yet this whole clown show continues.

hedonist

Kingfisher
More Clown World.

As per the movie Children Of Men.
Where infertility is a problem en-masse.

In time.
Those men who were never injected with a quack-cine & are thus still fertile.
Will have sperm worth it's weight in gold.

Yet there'd be no point in providing sperm to or having sex with a chick who had a quack-cine.
Cause she's already infertile & a genetic risk to the untainted male...
Upside-smile.png

Someone needs create a ETF on Bikram Choundhurys sperm if he doesn't get vaccinated, the IPO would already start at a million dollars :laughter:
Forget bitcoin!

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Notting Hill Carnival been cancelled shows us that this lockdown situation is going to continue with future full scale lockdowns planned for the upcoming 'third wave' due to a 'variant' or 'mutant strain'. Clearly in-line with the great reset agenda planned out in advance, furthermore Christmas markets across the UK have already been cancelled this winter well in advance. Elderly and vulnerable have already been vaxxed yet this whole clown show continues.

Then there's the talk of 'climate lockdowns'...

LeoniusD

Pelican
If there's one good thing about Clown World. It's that the theme song is so, so fitting... :D:nerd:D

Scientists Admit Lab-Leak Hypothesis Was Valid Last Year - But Kept Quiet Because Of Trump

teaser image
Follow the 'science' indeed...
Unfortunately they switched it up to another song:

I personally still laugh at it and mention it to friends - they could have started World War III and have now bombs coming down on us with cities razed to the ground.

They went for the mass sterilization route, so we can be grateful for that.

Edin

Robin
Today, the Summer solstice, is the day when people in the UK were promised that all restriction will be lifted. Instead exactly today, clown Bojo warns of "rough winter" and "difficult year for travel". Yet, the majority of people will continue to comply.

21st of June is Litha, a pagan holiday, one of their eight sabbats during the year. Litha is one of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights.

N°6

Hummingbird
Today, the Summer solstice, is the day when people in the UK were promised that all restriction will be lifted. Instead exactly today, clown Bojo warns of "rough winter" and "difficult year for travel". Yet, the majority of people will continue to comply.

21st of June is Litha, a pagan holiday, one of their eight sabbats during the year. Litha is one of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights.

“Take the knee and roll up your sleeve.”