Coronavirus Lounge thread

Nordwand

Kingfisher
My mother went to the hairdresser last Friday. She saw her regular stylist, who told my mother that she was her last booking of the day, despite it only being mid morning. Furthermore, she had no reservations at all for the next day. From speaking to the women that were making appointments, it appears that others have been "managing at home". I can understand that with young men, who have been getting the clippers out, but women? I'm not sure what the rationale is here; are people terrified of Covid, or have they been utterly broken by lockdown, and just don't care any more? Either way, what was previously ingrained behaviour has been well and truly changed.

My mother went to the hairdresser last Friday. She saw her regular stylist, who told my mother that she was her last booking of the day, despite it only being mid morning. Furthermore, she had no reservations at all for the next day. From speaking to the women that were making appointments, it appears that others have been "managing at home". I can understand that with young men, who have been getting the clippers out, but women? I'm not sure what the rationale is here; are people terrified of Covid, or have they been utterly broken by lockdown, and just don't care any more? Either way, what was previously ingrained behaviour has been well and truly changed.
Or the women decided to get it done at home, off the books. It's Much cheaper this way.

Sam Malone

Ostrich
Gold Member
Or the women decided to get it done at home, off the books. It's Much cheaper this way.
My barber low key did this at his house while his shop was closed during the Kung Flu. His only caveat was that you were an existing customer.

Phone calls, no texts. And you had to park on the next street over and walk to his apartment. He'd show you the cut through when you left ("Come through that way next time.") so you didn't have to walk all the way around the block after that.

If he opened the shop he'd get a hefty fine and possibly his license pulled. But he still had to eat and pay the bills.

Shop's back open now (until the next hysterical lockdown), but he's entertaining the idea of doing it out of his house and under the table full time.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Good, I want these businesses that joyfully subjugated their customers for the last year with silly covid rules to suffer.

Hate to agree on small businesses suffering but I be begrudgingly feel the same way. Everyone knows that different people have different views on the situation and businesses that took the attitude of "too bad this is our policy"........well hey you made your bed.

The hoax mandates were finally lifted here entirely but there were still a few businesses that tried to require me to wear a mask while they were behind their plexiglass 6ft away, they didn't get any money from me and never will again. Mind you these are small shops that I highly doubt are in a position to turn down customers but I guess imposing their personal agenda on people was more important to them than their livelihood, they chose their fate.

HighTower

Robin
Orthodox
I have heard speculation that student loans may be written off if the jab is taken.
Sounds like a reasonable offer. Forgive the student loan debt for a death-$hot before you forgive all debt without the jab for everyone else. After all the skills you had paid to be trained in will be of little use in the near future so it is a wash.

Good thing people are smarter than that; hopefully.

Forester

Robin
ddc5c33121d0b4c5.jpg

tothepoint

Woodpecker
Hate to agree on small businesses suffering but I be begrudgingly feel the same way. Everyone knows that different people have different views on the situation and businesses that took the attitude of "too bad this is our policy"........well hey you made your bed.

The hoax mandates were finally lifted here entirely but there were still a few businesses that tried to require me to wear a mask while they were behind their plexiglass 6ft away, they didn't get any money from me and never will again. Mind you these are small shops that I highly doubt are in a position to turn down customers but I guess imposing their personal agenda on people was more important to them than their livelihood, they chose their fate.

The small and medium sized business owners were supposed to be the more rational, conservative part of society who want less government and more freedom. Instead they immediately closed shop and made no fuss about it. Where were the protests ?
I have no sympathy for them, if you are suffering you should be in front of town hall everyday.

Edin

Robin
I found this summary of the situation in the comments section of a blog. It is a pretty good short analysis of this crisis.
-------------------------------------

The governments of The West know full well that “Covid” is being used as cover for crashing the economies in the Western world. The collapse started in 2008 and attempts to salvage this Leviathan have been failures only delaying the inevitable. Fast forward to 2019 and the crisis began to unravel again.

There is not now and never has been a “pandemic”- that is all Kabuki theater to disguise the reality of rapid economic decline brought on by the Ponzi Schemes of financial institutions over the past few decades.

The seasonal coronavirus was rebranded as Covid 19 on the back of a redefinition of what a ‘pandemic’ was by the WHO at the bequest of its financiers. This unlocked access to financial incentive programs that were large enough to bail out every failing economy. These bailouts do not come without costs.

The IMF and World Bank give you whatever money you needed to ‘support’ your country through their manufactured “crisis” on condition of- You do what we say, you test, track and chip everyone, you tell our story via your media and most importantly you pay us back at some time in the future and that payback will likely be a currency reset and global governance.

Covid 19 is the final heist to strip all value out of the world in an effort by the creditors to consolidate what they believe they’re owed.

N°6

Hummingbird
New COVID cases in the UK are up 40% in one day.

It looks like those who assert that vaccinating during a pandemic forces the virus to spread are correct. We live in interesting times as the Chinese are wont to curse.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
New COVID cases in the UK are up 40% in one day.

It looks like those who assert that vaccinating during a pandemic forces the virus to spread are correct. We live in interesting times as the Chinese are wont to curse.

Similar talk of a rise of infections in Israel.

Trying to hide the adverse effects of the quack-cines?
Trying to scare people even more into getting more quack-cines?
Just general fear-mongering & demoralization?

Or... all of the above...?

Covid surging in most vaccinated country

The world’s most vaccinated country had returned to life as normal, but Covid-19 has arrived again with a terrifying new trend.

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I was at the hospital again today picking someone up and when you go in there is a health and safety check. They ask basic stuff: do you have covid, have you been tested, did you travel internationally, etc. I usually joke with them that I wish I was just coming back from a Jamaican beach which gets a laugh.

Anyways Im sitting there and woman comes up with double masks, clearly anxious. She blurts out half way through the robotic questioning of the lady at the desk - "I've gotten 4 different vaccines, I think I'm safe but Im not sure. Im not sure. Im not sure." Then this crazy lady started talking about how she gets covid tested every 4 weeks, but its been 3 weeks since her last test so she doesnt know if shes sick or not. She could be, she could be transmitting covid to everyone there, etc.

I looked at the lady asking the questions - her expression was that of a person living through hell. How terrible to have to deal with these crazy covid people regularly.

Lots of people had complete mental breakdowns because of the covid onslaught of media insanity. The people behind the curtain are evil. Lots of harm has been caused that might not be as obvious as the vaccine deaths or the insane double masked, 4 different vaccine covid ladies.

N°6

Hummingbird
I was at the hospital again today picking someone up and when you go in there is a health and safety check. They ask basic stuff: do you have covid, have you been tested, did you travel internationally, etc. I usually joke with them that I wish I was just coming back from a Jamaican beach which gets a laugh.

Anyways Im sitting there and woman comes up with double masks, clearly anxious. She blurts out half way through the robotic questioning of the lady at the desk - "I've gotten 4 different vaccines, I think I'm safe but Im not sure. Im not sure. Im not sure." Then this crazy lady started talking about how she gets covid tested every 4 weeks, but its been 3 weeks since her last test so she doesnt know if shes sick or not. She could be, she could be transmitting covid to everyone there, etc.

I looked at the lady asking the questions - her expression was that of a person living through hell. How terrible to have to deal with these crazy covid people regularly.

Lots of people had complete mental breakdowns because of the covid onslaught of media insanity. The people behind the curtain are evil. Lots of harm has been caused that might not be as obvious as the vaccine deaths or the insane double masked, 4 different vaccine covid ladies.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this is early onset Alzheimer’s after wearing face nappies/ diapers for months.