Coronavirus Lounge thread

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
I was at the hospital again today picking someone up and when you go in there is a health and safety check. They ask basic stuff: do you have covid, have you been tested, did you travel internationally, etc. I usually joke with them that I wish I was just coming back from a Jamaican beach which gets a laugh.

Anyways Im sitting there and woman comes up with double masks, clearly anxious. She blurts out half way through the robotic questioning of the lady at the desk - "I've gotten 4 different vaccines, I think I'm safe but Im not sure. Im not sure. Im not sure." Then this crazy lady started talking about how she gets covid tested every 4 weeks, but its been 3 weeks since her last test so she doesnt know if shes sick or not. She could be, she could be transmitting covid to everyone there, etc.

I looked at the lady asking the questions - her expression was that of a person living through hell. How terrible to have to deal with these crazy covid people regularly.

Lots of people had complete mental breakdowns because of the covid onslaught of media insanity. The people behind the curtain are evil. Lots of harm has been caused that might not be as obvious as the vaccine deaths or the insane double masked, 4 different vaccine covid ladies.
Let me guess...She was fat

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
G
They had predicted this all along.

Now they believe that the 2019 Military World Games was the original superspreader event.

Guys don't fall for this man. If it comes out in the MSM and it is pushed collectively it's a lie. Always. Everything. There is no virus. They either gave flu a new name (which is logical as flue has diappeared, the symptoms are 100% the same and the deathrate is almost similar) OR it's just a light coronavirus, some common cold variant that's been around for ages.

If you accept that it's a bioweapon you go along with the core of the lie.

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
I honestly give it about 6-12 months before they tacitly admit that therapeutics like Ivermectin actually prevent the virus and the vaccines have wide ranging negative medical effects. At that point, the damage will be done, as the sterilization or dementia/cardiac trigger in them will be irreversible. They will ruthlessly suppress any negative press about it, but there will be widespread deaths, vastly outnumbering the death total from COOFID. There will be a few token fall guys, some of them arrested and some of them suicided, but at that point, the media and the establishment will have moved onto something else. The experiment will be complete. They will have the massive data set on mRNA, and they will work on their next, more important control device.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Wow.
Just to add another possible sinister element to the China Virus Clown Show...

AC :

Paper asks, “What have we learnt from Vioxx?”. Answer? “Get immunity from legal liability from the government to make the product less costly, and a governmental recommendation everyone take the product to damage everyone’s heart, to make it more profitable.” These cocksuckers will not only get away with this, they will make even more money all along the way on drugs to lessen the effects, and more drugs to prevent the rejection of the hearts they transplant. As I think about it, I could see a coming shortage of hearts for transplant creating a movement to make organ donation from the non-vaxxed mandatory (and that allows them to essentially give you drugs that will reduce survivability, to preserve the organs in the hospital, if a doctor decides by himself you probably aren’t going to make it). The ride never ends.

*Emphasis added.

Garuda

Kingfisher
You're buying into the narrative.

G

Guys don't fall for this man. If it comes out in the MSM and it is pushed collectively it's a lie. Always. Everything. There is no virus. They either gave flu a new name (which is logical as flue has diappeared, the symptoms are 100% the same and the deathrate is almost similar) OR it's just a light coronavirus, some common cold variant that's been around for ages.

If you accept that it's a bioweapon you go along with the core of the lie.
It's plausible that they put that out there to goad people into getting the vaccine. At the same time, I wonder if they purposely put a lab in China to create this pandemic scenario. Everyone knows China never follows the rules when it comes to stuff like this. The fact that we were funding the lab in the first place suggests a Plum Island type of scenario.

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member

As I said in another one of my posts, it will be more likely that these cunts get sacked for sexual misconduct than the real crimes they are guilty of. I can only hope that if they get sacked, it only makes it easier to put them to trial for this entire covid sham.

The UK political system is full of the kids at school who got bullied, you only need to look at how they look to see that. Once in power, it's not hard to see why they abuse it so easily and get so arrogant.

We have a prime minister who is on his third marriage and who I think cheated on his second wife with his current one. And now we have this creepy little runt cheating on his wife of 15 years with a mother of 3 that he hired with public money!

It's an absolute disgrace and so embarrassing. How can we trust these people to run a country when they can't even run their own private life?

droughtmeat

Woodpecker

As I said in another one of my posts, it will be more likely that these cunts get sacked for sexual misconduct than the real crimes they are guilty of. I can only hope that if they get sacked, it only makes it easier to put them to trial for this entire covid sham.

The UK political system is full of the kids at school who got bullied, you only need to look at how they look to see that. Once in power, it's not hard to see why they abuse it so easily and get so arrogant.

We have a prime minister who is on his third marriage and who I think cheated on his second wife with his current one. And now we have this creepy little runt cheating on his wife of 15 years with a mother of 3 that he hired with public money!

It's an absolute disgrace and so embarrassing. How can we trust these people to run a country when they can't even run their own private life?
Yea I read about this too. Pathetic.
Regarding trialling those politicians, who will have the power to do that? If the whole system is corrupted or coerced from judges to police to prisons, how can those Nurnberg 2.0 trials be pulled off?

I just don't see it happening.

Edin

Robin
Yea I read about this too. Pathetic.
Regarding trialling those politicians, who will have the power to do that? If the whole system is corrupted or coerced from judges to police to prisons, how can those Nurnberg 2.0 trials be pulled off?

I just don't see it happening.

Embrace anarchy. The only no-system that can actually work. And btw, although anarchy is used as a synonym for chaos, it actually means "lack of government" from Greek anarkhia "lack of a leader, the state of people without a government".

r3d

Woodpecker
Embrace anarchy. The only no-system that can actually work. And btw, although anarchy is used as a synonym for chaos, it actually means "lack of government" from Greek anarkhia "lack of a leader, the state of people without a government".

It's possible for humans to live like that, despite haters claiming homo sapiens always forms hierarchies. There have been times in Spain when rural folks lived in 'anarchy' peacefully for a couple of decades I believe.

The problem is someone will always come along and destroy that peace for his own gain. And now it's way too late anyway. But in theory I fully support that view.

I love your signature by the way.

Edin

Robin
It's possible for humans to live like that, despite haters claiming homo sapiens always forms hierarchies. There have been times in Spain when rural folks lived in 'anarchy' peacefully for a couple of decades I believe.

Yes, in Catalonia and Andalusia but there are plenty more examples.

Zomia, a place in Asia stretching from the Vietnamese highlands and Tibetan plateau to Afghanistan. Political scientist James C. Scott argues that it is "the largest remaining region of the world whose peoples have not yet been fully incorporated into nation-states. Its days are numbered."

Within Zomia there is no written language and it is a conscious choice by the natives because of the inherent bureaucracy that can arise from it. In the same vein, the Christian Amish refuse electricity because of its inherent quality to corrupt societies.

All human society before the advent of agriculture were anarchists. Agriculture created civilization and thus the human decline commenced.

Last edited:

KantPost

Sparrow
Government is the sine qua non of protection against organised crime.
There have been times in Spain when rural folks lived in 'anarchy' peacefully for a couple of decades I believe.
This is like saying there are families somewhere where there is no father but the kids turned out all right. This is such woman-logic.
The problem is someone will always come along and destroy that peace for his own gain.
Don't you see that that invalidates your point?
Within Zomia there is no written language and it is a conscious choice by the natives because of the inherent bureaucracy that can arise from it.
Oh yes, let's turn to the Zomians for ideas on how to defeat the anglo-zio boot on our necks. Maybe we can read from their great thinkers. Oh, wait, they haven't even reached the stage of a written language.
If government is the answer, it is a stupid question.
I didn't know (((libertarianism))) was still a thing

Last edited:

N°6

Hummingbird

The problem being as soon as you organise to protect the anti-state the members have formed a new states that needs to keep revolting against itself.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
It's plausible that they put that out there to goad people into getting the vaccine. At the same time, I wonder if they purposely put a lab in China to create this pandemic scenario. Everyone knows China never follows the rules when it comes to stuff like this. The fact that we were funding the lab in the first place suggests a Plum Island type of scenario.
Ok let's clear this up for once and for all. Why is this no bio weapon? 2 reasons:

1. the elite are control freaks. They want to control every minituous detail about what's going on in the world. What you eat, where you put the peepee, what info you get, how you think, how you behave, how you drive. Everthing. If they would release a bioweapon they would lose control over it. Potentially taking out their own people, creating chaos. Lose of control. They would never allow it.

2. the numbers are almost the same as the flu. In the NL for example we have 16k cojona deaths in 1.5 years. In 2018 we had a flu gulf with 12k deaths. The numbers are negligible in difference, if you assume that they classify people who are tested POSITIVE for cojona AS cojona deaths, without causality. That's like saying I died of the flu as I were shot 100 times in the head. I had the flu, but that wasn't the cause of death wasn't it? The flu has disappeared by the way. Zero flu cases. Zero. It's gone y'all.

It doesn't have to be clearer than that doesn't it?

r3d

Woodpecker
Government is the sine qua non of protection against organised crime.

This is like saying there are families somewhere where there is no father but the kids turned out all right. This is such woman-logic.

Don't you see that that invalidates your point?

Oh yes, let's turn to the Zomians for ideas on how to defeat the anglo-zio boot on our necks. Maybe we can read from their great thinkers. Oh, wait, they haven't even reached the stage of a written language.

I didn't know (((libertarianism))) was still a thing

I don't think you got the tone of that post. I didn't mean it that way, maybe I should've put it across differently.

Ofcourse I see that it invalidates my point, that's why I say "In theory I support that view". It's like, in my heart of hearts I'm a hippie, because I think everyone should be able to do whatever they please, but real-life experience shows that such a rule set doesn't work because there are bad actors.

I'm not advocating we work towards anarchy. It's not possible. I mean to say that I don't think humans instinctively form government-like structures, (they DO form hierarchies, I shouldn't have written that) but rather it's a self dense mechanism. And, yes, self-defense was needed from the days we started to produce weapons. So it's a logical conclusion.

It's simply the distinction between saying: "Humans just are this way." and "Humans have to be this way." It's not a particularly important one, but that's what I wanted to say. The examples of these cultures are just there to prove that when there is no outside threat, humans will often forego government.

But everything has two sides. Just like big-government isn't bad in theory, because it could be great if things like education and health care weren't dependent on making a profit. It's just in practice people in power tend to use that power to enrich themselves and not others. So too much government means too much corruption and that's where we are right now.

So when someone has a signature like that, I don't think they mean to say: "Defund the police and abolish all laws." It's probably just a quip that highlights our modern problems. At least that's how I understand it and that's why I liked it.

Last edited:

Edin

Robin
Anarchy could work but people do not want it as many are too used to this open air prison and lack the imagination to accept the idea. Plato: The Allegory of the Cave.

People keep hoping that somehow some day we will reach this perfect balance between central power and the persons. But the state bureaucracy has the tendency to replicate itself again and again to infinity. The bigger the state, the less the freedom of the individual. The Covid crisis is now a prime example of how deep the gap between the state and the people has become. Neither side is in touch with the other.

Anyone in favour of the nation states (and global states on the horizon) must not complain that the people in power get more and more corrupted. It's only natural for the state.