Coronavirus Lounge thread

st.BOSCO

Pigeon
I was at the hospital again today picking someone up and when you go in there is a health and safety check. They ask basic stuff: do you have covid, have you been tested, did you travel internationally, etc. I usually joke with them that I wish I was just coming back from a Jamaican beach which gets a laugh.

Anyways Im sitting there and woman comes up with double masks, clearly anxious. She blurts out half way through the robotic questioning of the lady at the desk - "I've gotten 4 different vaccines, I think I'm safe but Im not sure. Im not sure. Im not sure." Then this crazy lady started talking about how she gets covid tested every 4 weeks, but its been 3 weeks since her last test so she doesnt know if shes sick or not. She could be, she could be transmitting covid to everyone there, etc.

I looked at the lady asking the questions - her expression was that of a person living through hell. How terrible to have to deal with these crazy covid people regularly.

Lots of people had complete mental breakdowns because of the covid onslaught of media insanity. The people behind the curtain are evil. Lots of harm has been caused that might not be as obvious as the vaccine deaths or the insane double masked, 4 different vaccine covid ladies.
4 vaccines ? Man, i feel sorry for her.
May god have mercy on her soul, because her body is already destroyed.

ScannerLIV

Woodpecker
double masks-her brain is likely already damaged from all of the oxygen deprivation and she is also at risk of bacterial infection with all of the nasty bacteria and fungus on the masks and she is wearing them all day long

Edin

Robin

:laughter:

Is it just a piece of litmus paper in these tests? utterly bogus!

There you go, another damage control article by the MI6's favourite toy - the Daily Mail. They are abandoning the Rona hoax.

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
There you go, another damage control article by the MI6's favourite toy - the Daily Mail. They are abandoning the Rona hoax.
Things definitely seem to be taking a bit of a turn this past week. I imagine Joe Rogan's podcast, which attracts more viewers than the mainstream media, has something to do with a change in tone.

fiasco360

Kingfisher
Orthodox
More and more this video is coming to stage. It was posted in 2010 I watched it over a year ago and thought maybe some of this was a bit extreme but after seeing the vaccine push, repeat lockdowns, and people going absolutely insane - I fully believe the elite want us all dead or reduced by 90%.

A) They believe resources will run out and they can't live like kings anymore
B) They believe some extinction level event will occur
C) They want to fulfill a satanic prophecy

Maybe a combination.

TLDR:

-3rd world war planned Israel and Iran will kick it off and China may get involved. Might be nuclear or biological.
-Social/Military controls implemented in first world nations.
-During ceasefire a bioweapon will be released and "China will catch a cold" - infrastructure and supply chain weakened.
-Actual Nuclear exchange happens where 50% population reduction occurs.
-WW1/WW2 were set ups for final ww3 and 2008 financial collapse was a set up for our currency collapse.
-Speculation from this source indicates that the "elites" are worried about a geophysical event that occurs every 10-12000 years and destroys civilization.
-Reason for wanting to cull the population is because once the "new world" pops up they want full control of everything and only have the "white caucasians" around. <<<<This set off alarm bells in my mind and seems typical of misinformation campaigns. Weave in truth and lies.

Now with that being said - the fact that this is STILL on YouTube makes me scratch my head. I know the elite love to tell us their plans indirectly but this seems a bit too direct so as most things it's truths mixed in with a few lies. I also don't believe the "anglo-saxon" angle it might be a (((them))) angle or just descendants of elite/approved bloodlines.

Last edited:

Garuda

Kingfisher
Ok let's clear this up for once and for all. Why is this no bio weapon? 2 reasons:

1. the elite are control freaks. They want to control every minituous detail about what's going on in the world. What you eat, where you put the peepee, what info you get, how you think, how you behave, how you drive. Everthing. If they would release a bioweapon they would lose control over it. Potentially taking out their own people, creating chaos. Lose of control. They would never allow it.

2. the numbers are almost the same as the flu. In the NL for example we have 16k cojona deaths in 1.5 years. In 2018 we had a flu gulf with 12k deaths. The numbers are negligible in difference, if you assume that they classify people who are tested POSITIVE for cojona AS cojona deaths, without causality. That's like saying I died of the flu as I were shot 100 times in the head. I had the flu, but that wasn't the cause of death wasn't it? The flu has disappeared by the way. Zero flu cases. Zero. It's gone y'all.

It doesn't have to be clearer than that doesn't it?

It could be that the flu was always overhyped to make the vaccine makers money. With this new pandemic, they didn't need to herd people towards a flu vaccine. Remember at the height of the lockdown panic, they labeled anyone who died while positive as a victim whether if they actually died from cancer or a car crash.

The flu also doesn't cause a permanent loss of your senses of smell and taste.

It affirms Tanzania's findings from last year.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...oronavirus-kits-after-goat-test-idUSKBN22F0KF

The COVID-19 testing kits had been imported from abroad, Magufuli said during an event in Chato in the north west of Tanzania, although he did not give further details.

The president said he had instructed Tanzanian security forces to check the quality of the kits. They had randomly obtained several non-human samples, including from a pawpaw, a goat and a sheep, but had assigned them human names and ages.

These samples were then submitted to Tanzania’s laboratory to test for the coronavirus, with the lab technicians left deliberately unaware of their origins.

Samples from the pawpaw and the goat tested positive for COVID-19, the president said, adding this meant it was likely that some people were being tested positive when in fact they were not infected by the coronavirus.

“There is something happening. I said before we should not accept that every aid is meant to be good for this nation,” Magufuli said, adding the kits should be investigated.

The reason being is that a lot of companies made tests as a quick cash grab. A real detection test would cost too much and take too long to mass produce. I believe that the elite were given a real test though.

After the SARS virus, the global cabal realized they missed an opportunity to advance their totalitarian NWO agenda. Rather than wait for another natural virus, they decided to give China a lab to create a biological Chernobyl as communists are reckless with dangerous technology.

Summit News actually discovered a comic book from 2012 showing EU politicians as great heroes for saving the world from a Chinese lab made virus with totalitarian lockdown measures and a globalist made vaccine.

https://summit.news/2020/05/15/biza...edicted-pandemic-with-globalists-as-saviours/

A strange comic book that was commissioned for publication by the European Union in 2012 eerily predicted almost exactly what has unfolded with the Covid-19 global pandemic. However, in this propaganda laced presentation of the outbreak, unelected globalist bureaucrats save the planet.

The comic book, titled ‘Infected’, was a production of the European Commission’s international cooperation and development arm. It was not intended for widespread public consumption, but instead to be distributed inside EU institutions. Only a few hundred of the comic books were made.

The EU’s description of the strange publication states that “While the story may be fictional, it is nevertheless intertwined with some factual information.”

The graphic novel depicts scientists inside a lab in China experimenting with deadly pathogens:

Nordwand

Kingfisher
My usual trip into town this morning and, on the way back, I noticed a middle aged woman, wearing an HV vest and a lanyard, with ID. I assumed it was marketing survey of some sort (a usual thing) but, once I was within earshot, I could hear that she was telling passers by that walk in vaccinations were taking place in the civic centre.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
So the face mask rule is banned now in the NL, except of public transport. My first experience in the supermarket is a 50-50 of people remaining with the mask. Question is when they will ever stop doing that as there are 150 people on the ICU now (150 people LOL) and even the media celebrates now that there are no cojona deaths today. Answer is never probably. However, somewhat positive that 50% put off the mask straightaway, meaning that a larger segment than I expected doesn't like the measures and will stop to comply when it's possible.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
My usual trip into town this morning and, on the way back, I noticed a middle aged woman, wearing an HV vest and a lanyard, with ID. I assumed it was marketing survey of some sort (a usual thing) but, once I was within earshot, I could hear that she was telling passers by that walk in vaccinations were taking place in the civic centre.
Further to this, apparently it's a nationwide thing, referred to as "Grab a jab".

For you older guys, here's some 80's thrash metal:

Forester

Robin
3a555c646f1b301d.jpg