Coronavirus Lounge thread

Feyoder

Kingfisher

I think David Icke is pretty close to the truth about this whole covid thing here.

It's amazing. Everyone laughed at him (me too) and yet now he's been pretty fully vindicated.

Summary:

- Designed for a tiny elite to rule the masses

- The lockdowns are just starting.

- The elites want a transhuman society of serfs. This genetic therapy is just the start

- The smart grid (technocracy)

- Coordinated through a global network of secret and semi secret societies (build back better, great reset)

- Destruction of western culture

- No personal ownership. Everything rented.

- Shipping costs worldwide to increase further. Food costs to soar. This increases scarcity which means increased control.

- Vaccines disconnect people spiritually. Prevents spiritual sight. Anecdotes about people who took the vaccine and were not the same people afterwards.

Last edited:

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Emoji_Icon_-_Clown_emoji_large.png

ddc0e4714db8df45.jpeg

WhiteWolf

Robin
It's amazing. Everyone laughed at him (me too) and yet now he's been pretty fully vindicated.

Summary:

- The elites want a transhuman society of serfs. This genetic therapy is just the start

- Coordinated through a global network of secret and semi secret societies (build back better, great reset)

- Shipping costs worldwide to increase further. Food costs to soar. This increases scarcity which means increased control.

- Vaccines disconnect people spiritually. Prevents spiritual sight. Anecdotes about people who took the vaccine and were not the same people afterwards.
Yeah i used too think he was complete coocoo. Not any more. I mean i still dont believe everything he says...the whole reptile theory makes him sound insane, he would have been taken a lot more serious if it was not for these crazy theories.
But when it comes to covid, he was right from the start, this talk was brilliant, he basically comes to the same conclusion many of us here have. Like the vaccine and infertillity, the vaccine is their bio weapon, not the fake virus.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker

Summary:

It was about 10 years before when I started my "red pill journey on politics and the globalists" by videos and stuff on the Internet. I still remember him asking us not to take the vaccine. He told that there will be a pandemic and people will be forced to take the vaccine. 10 years before!
A also remember someone (maybe that was also Icke I don't remember exactly) telling the story that people are going to be lining up stadiums to get vaccinated there where there will be emergency vaccination centers set up. This was something that I could barely believe and now it became reality.

KantPost

Sparrow
D. Icke knows because, he is controlled opposition and an insider. His role is predictive programming. Same as as Huxley and Orwell.
I tend to believe this also. His insights are paired with ridiculous UFO and lizard theories which suggests grooming people for coming alien psy-ops. As far as I know he has never directed people towards the Jewish power complex which suggests to me a deliberate misdirection because someone of his capabilities after decades of study of these things will inevitably arrive there sooner or later. To not arrive there after all this time for innocent reasons would suggest a massive deficit of intellectual ability. Either way he should not be trusted

Last edited:

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
I tend to believe this also. His insights are paired with ridiculous UFO and lizard theories which suggests grooming people for coming alien psy-ops. As far as I know he has never directed people towards the Jewish power complex which suggests to me a deliberate misdirection because someone of his capabilities after decades of study of these things will inevitably arrive there sooner or later. To not arrive there after all this time for innocent reasons would suggest a massive deficit of intellectual ability. Either way he should not be trusted
Simple: The lizards are the jews. He is using poetic talk to avoid censorship.

Sa6re

Robin
I tend to believe this also. His insights have been paired with ridiculous UFO and lizard theories which suggests grooming people for coming alien psy-ops. As far as I know he has never directed people towards the Jewish power complex which suggests to me a deliberate misdirection because someone of his capabilities after decades of study of these things will inevitably arrive there sooner or later. To not arrive there after all this time for innocent reasons would suggest a massive deficit of intellectual ability. Either way he should not be trusted
Or that’s also part of the deception. You see, as long as your focus is directed to suspicious groups and sinister agendas, all of which are beyond your ability to change. It has made you effectively powerless. This is why most conspiracy theorists indirectly worship the lords of ignorance and malice. Most of what happens in earthly life at great expense, by elites, agendas and activists is designed for one purpose...Demoralisation.

Do not underestimate it. It’s that, that separates you from God.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
D. Icke knows because, he is controlled opposition and an insider. His role is predictive programming. Same as as Huxley and Orwell.
I don't think he's consciously controlled, I think he's subliminally controlled by demons. He promotes the New Age of Aquarius agenda and they keep him fully informed.

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member

Edin

Robin
This article was posted online in Portugal but was deleted after.

Thankfully, the way back machine has kept it.

I have emailed the girl who wrote it asking why it was deleted.

Perhaps we need to start campaigning online against this kind of shit.

“People over the age of 50 who have been fully vaccinated are three times more likely to die from the Delta variant than those who haven’t received any vaccines” (this is a headline taken from Swiss online ‘uncut news’ yesterday).

The vaccine IS the delta variant.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

I think David Icke is pretty close to the truth about this whole covid thing here.
Yeah Icke is actually one of the not too many in the conspiracy media who actually denies there IS a virus. Instead he says it's literally the flu. Flu has disappeared globally so I think he's right with that. Imagine that all we're seeing is literally the flu lol. That's pretty spectacular. Icke has great insight in the non existence of the virus and the global power structure (spider, the cult, the pyramid structure). I see him as the main authority on that. He does get a bit repetitive though if you watch his shows, it's basically same message over and over. Moreover, I'm not into the we all gotta awake and save the world narrative. At this point I don't care what happens with the world, I look at it from a distance seeing the truth as it is but don't expect at all the secular masses trapped in their netflix and donuts to wake up. And with the reptillian thing that is often used against him but to be honest I literally have never even heard him mention it on his shows, he does mention the idea of something evil as a spirit vs a good spirit, what we'd call God vs Satan, demons, Muslims would call it Djinn etc and so all cultures in the world have a similar idea. I think that idea is pretty accurate and it is basic religious 1.0 truth.

Edin

Robin
In the UK, the big private firm Serco has been awarded a 12 months contract worth 322 mln to run the track and trace program. So anyone who thinks that things are going back to normal should think again.

WhiteWolf

Robin
I think you are completely wrong. He tells people to do the complete opposite of what the elites want people to do. He has been saying since march 2020 that there is no corona virus, that the vaccine is dangerous poison, that people must stop complying to authority, what kind of controlled opposition says that?
Trump and Putin are controlled opposition, telling people the vaccine is good for them, and all these so called right wing people like Tommy Rabbison, Paul Joseph Watson, Geert Wilders are controlled opposition. But David Icke is on another level than these guys.... my ((())) detector does not go off with Icke, he seems like a good guy to me.

WhiteWolf

Robin
Yeah Icke is actually one of the not too many in the conspiracy media who actually denies there IS a virus. Instead he says it's literally the flu. Flu has disappeared globally so I think he's right with that. Imagine that all we're seeing is literally the flu lol. That's pretty spectacular. Icke has great insight in the non existence of the virus and the global power structure (spider, the cult, the pyramid structure). I see him as the main authority on that. He does get a bit repetitive though if you watch his shows, it's basically same message over and over. Moreover, I'm not into the we all gotta awake and save the world narrative. At this point I don't care what happens with the world, I look at it from a distance seeing the truth as it is but don't expect at all the secular masses trapped in their netflix and donuts to wake up. And with the reptillian thing that is often used against him but to be honest I literally have never even heard him mention it on his shows, he does mention the idea of something evil as a spirit vs a good spirit, what we'd call God vs Satan, demons, Muslims would call it Djinn etc and so all cultures in the world have a similar idea. I think that idea is pretty accurate and it is basic religious 1.0 truth.
Icke is very intelligent and knows a lot about all these secret society's and whats going on in the world. I agree with you that trying to wake up the normies, commies, traitors and other idiots is pointless. Ick is a bit of a naieve hippie in that regard, he thinks that with the power of love, everybody will wake up and everything will be all good. As far as the reptile stuff...i heard he thinks that the british royal family are shapeshifting lizzards or something lol...i also have never actually see him say it but i wouldn't be surprized if he does believe that.

I did see him say that there is an evil non-human force/race that rules this world. What he exactly means by that i dont know. I think the guy has a wild fantasy, but his heart is in the right place as far as i can tell. And i believe that 80 to 90% of what he tells is the truth. But some of his theory's just go to far for me. Never the less an interresting guy.

Last edited:

Edin

Robin
I think you are completely wrong. He tells people to do the complete opposite of what the elites want people to do. He has been saying since march 2020 that there is no corona virus, that the vaccine is dangerous poison, that people must stop complying to authority, what kind of controlled opposition says that?
Trump and Putin are controlled opposition, telling people the vaccine is good for them, and all these so called right wing people like Tommy Rabbison, Paul Joseph Watson, Geert Wilders are controlled opposition. But David Icke is on another level than these guys.... my ((())) detector does not go off with Icke, he seems like a good guy to me.

I don't think you understand the term "controlled opposition". If he wasn't one, he would not have been tolerated for so long and would not have books published by big mainstream publisher like Gill and MacMillan (Truth Vibrations, 1991). His project is to blackwash conspiracy theories in general, by making them look as whacky as possible.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Icke is very intelligent and knows a lot about all these secret society's and whats going on in the world. I agree with you that trying to wake up the normies, commies, traitors and other idiots is pointless. Ick is a bit of a naieve hippie in that regard, he thinks that with the power of love, everybody will wake up and everything will be all good. As far as the reptile stuff...i heard he thinks that the british royal family are shapeshifting lizzards or something lol...i also have never actually see him say it but i wouldn't be surprized if he does believe that.

I did see him say that there is an evil non-human force/race that rules this world. What he exactly means by that i dont know. I think the guy has a wild fantasy, but his heart is in the right place as far as i can tell. And i believe that 80 to 90% of what he tells is the truth. But some of his theory's just go to far for me. Never the less an interresting guy.
Yeah well the reptillian thing basically comes down to what I mentioned, the idea of Good vs Evil. So where Christians talk about demons and Muzzies about Djinn, some cultures such as Ethiopian tribes talk about reptillian like entities representing evil. That's the non human force. I don't view it that way, but the core idea of Good vs Evil is something I really embrace. And also that it's a non human force. So I think the whole reptillian thing is just a bit overrated.

With regard to the comments as Icke being controlled opposition. He's not perfect, like Jones or others. However, if these 2 guys would be controlled opposition they would have to be real psychopaths. Screaming something close to the truth for 20-30 years and being ridiculed and desocialized for it, with the passion that these guys express every day, and then turning out to be fake? That would be the biggest plot twist I can imagine, but as Whitewolf says my ((())) radar doesn't go off here at all. I see genuinity about the message, although these guys are more on a earthly/Gnostic path.

WhiteWolf

Robin
I don't think you understand the term "controlled opposition". If he wasn't one, he would not have been tolerated for so long and would not have books published by big mainstream publisher like Gill and MacMillan (Truth Vibrations, 1991). His project is to blackwash conspiracy theories in general, by making them look as whacky as possible.
Well he has been banned from youtube, facebook, twitter, tv, etc...so i dont know if he is "tolerated" that much. And i consider the vast majority of what he talks about, not whacky at all. I just think he has a wild fantasy and he gets a bit deluded sometimes.

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
The vaccine IS the delta variant.

That might be right, but you have to consider that those yet not vaccinated are younger people that have a very low risk of viral deaths overall. (unless they compared vaccinated vs. non-vaccinated in the same age group?)