Owl
Gold Member
Emoji_Icon_-_Clown_emoji_large.png

ddc0e4714db8df45.jpeg

image.jpg

https:// twitter.com/GPrime85/status/1409529556260769793

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
I have heard rumors about an anti-Covid demonstration in Austria was hit by pro-Covid mob. I have heard that the pro-covid people hit the anti-Covid people and after that they also attacked the police that was safe-guarding the event. The whole story arrived to me through a 2 step chain of story telling originating from someone who witnessed this event.

This event supports the idea that pro-Covid people will be very mad and they will pose physical threat against the anti-vaxxers. You will need a vax card to save yourself from the mob.

Do you people know any reporting about it? Does anyone have first hand info?

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I have heard rumors about an anti-Covid demonstration in Austria was hit by pro-Covid mob. I have heard that the pro-covid people hit the anti-Covid people and after that they also attacked the police that was safe-guarding the event. The whole story arrived to me through a 2 step chain of story telling originating from someone who witnessed this event.

This event supports the idea that pro-Covid people will be very mad and they will pose physical threat against the anti-vaxxers. You will need a vax card to save yourself from the mob.

I would venture to say perhaps don’t believe everything you hear…

I tend to believe this also. His insights are paired with ridiculous UFO and lizard theories which suggests grooming people for coming alien psy-ops. As far as I know he has never directed people towards the Jewish power complex which suggests to me a deliberate misdirection because someone of his capabilities after decades of study of these things will inevitably arrive there sooner or later. To not arrive there after all this time for innocent reasons would suggest a massive deficit of intellectual ability. Either way he should not be trusted

You have not seen enough of his talks then - because he ABSOLUTELY has been calling out the Jewish power structure, for decades. He is careful to say "not all Jews" but he does insist that the center of the spider web is controlled by Sabbatean-Frankist Jews. He's been consistent on that.

On the other hand, his lizard talk has always disturbed me. But I have come to the conclusion that he actually believes it.

st.BOSCO

Pigeon
You have not seen enough of his talks then - because he ABSOLUTELY has been calling out the Jewish power structure, for decades. He is careful to say "not all Jews" but he does insist that the center of the spider web is controlled by Sabbatean-Frankist Jews. He's been consistent on that.

On the other hand, his lizard talk has always disturbed me. But I have come to the conclusion that he actually believes it.

It makes me sick to see so much people virtue signaling by saying "not all Jews are bad", "muh i'm not against the jewish religion" it just shows how ignorant they are about the Jewish question. And how ignorant they are about the contents of the Talmud.

It is obvious that the secular Jewish banker does us more harm than the Rabbi of the Synagogue in Australia, but this does not mean that the Australian Rabbi is neither willing nor able to harm us.

The Jewish religion itself is a satanic mockery of the Christian faith and the sacrifice of Jesus.
All Jews hate Christianity and its values. The definition of a Jew itself is someone who rejects all precepts of Christianity.

Many Jews have already admitted that in their prayers they curse Christ and his followers.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
@footdoc: My wife just took this “online covid census”. On the site it says:

“The U.S. Census Bureau is studying how the COVID-19 crisis is impacting households across the country from a social and economic perspective. This short survey asks how you and your household have been affected by the ongoing crisis. Your participation will help federal and local policymakers direct aid, assistance, and support to the people and places that need it most. Your response is critical”.

No comments allowed until the very end in this little box. Hopefully her message is received.

587275d550794858.jpeg

Edin

Robin
That might be right, but you have to consider that those yet not vaccinated are younger people that have a very low risk of viral deaths overall. (unless they compared vaccinated vs. non-vaccinated in the same age group?)

That makes sense but plenty of young are getting vaccinated too so I assume we'll know soon.

This shpandemic is a repeat of the Spanish Flu. The majority of deaths were from the vaccinated.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I tend to believe this also. His insights are paired with ridiculous UFO and lizard theories which suggests grooming people for coming alien psy-ops. As far as I know he has never directed people towards the Jewish power complex which suggests to me a deliberate misdirection because someone of his capabilities after decades of study of these things will inevitably arrive there sooner or later. To not arrive there after all this time for innocent reasons would suggest a massive deficit of intellectual ability. Either way he should not be trusted
That's not true. He does call the Jews about but as the Sabbatean death cult as he calls it. Basically he says it's not the Jews as the normal Jews living 9-5 lifes in Israel, but a tiny elite that based in the inversion religious/cultural movement of Sabbatean-Frankism in the 18th century, where a Polish Jew gathered a cult aiming to invert everything about the religious order (starting with the Jewish religious order, e.g. eating at fasting days, just doing the utter opposite to what was prescribed). That inversion has been taken to the top levels as this cult morphed into liberal/reformed/atheist Jew types that took over the world because of their love for power and fame in this world. The public obviously lived decent, quiet, local Christian lifestyles without even a slight interest in forming something like a world government and with much less yearning for power and status. Hence it was free game for the Jews climbing the top.

About the UFO's, I've never heard him speak about it. He did talk about the increase in alien UFO news coverage and talked about the operation Bluebeam theory. So the idea that they will instigate some false alien invasion scenario. He himself is more of a Gnostic type of thinker, not aliens as far as I'm aware of.

My anti vax card of choice (if I were to live in more gun liberal country).

Enoch

Hummingbird
Did you guys knew that delta variant name is derived from delta, nr 4 in Latin? So we're at strain 4. I think that about every 2 months they need some strain scenario to hype the fear back up.
The "delta variant" and future "variants" are cover for the long term adverse vaccine effects. Also, the unvaccinated will be scapegoated for the spread of the variants.

At this point it is not possible to wake someone up who has taken the vaccine. That was the final sacrament for initiation into the medical tyranny cult as there is no taking the vaccine out of your body.

Wreckingball

Pelican
is there any repository where we are able to see covid studies regarding?
Assimptomatics
Masks
Vaccinnes

Google/DDG is burying everything I once saw that is agains the narrative and is showing me a barrage of circlejerk studies

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
The "delta variant" and future "variants" are cover for the long term adverse vaccine effects. Also, the unvaccinated will be scapegoated for the spread of the variants.

At this point it is not possible to wake someone up who has taken the vaccine. That was the final sacrament for initiation into the medical tyranny cult as there is no taking the vaccine out of your body.
There is a guy who made some capacitor that supposedly disables the nano-tech. It may be possible to neutralize/detox some of it.