Coronavirus Lounge thread

Caractacus Potts

Woodpecker
Gold Member
My older daughter (16 years old) was excited to work at a summer camp with little kids. The third day she came home crying and telling me that she wanted to quit. She told me that it wasn't what they told her, not what she thought it was going to be, etc. I smiled internally and thought “welcome to the real world, kiddo.” I don't want her to get into the habit of quitting when things get hard so I told her I would drive her to the camp the following day and talk to the woman in charge.

The next day I spoke with the head counselor and ran down my daughter's list of (perceived) grievances
  1. She was not working with kids/campers. The woman told me that the senior camp counselors got first choice of available positions. That is fair and I couldn't argue with it.
  2. My daughter claimed she was being paid $3 per hour. The minimum wage in our state is $11/hr. The woman stated that they pay the counselors a “stipend” rather than a wage. This raised my eyebrow. It sounded like lawyer speak to get around the spirit of the law.
  3. My daughter stated that she was told she could ride the bus from my ex's neighborhood with the campers in the morning and afternoon but was then told she couldn't. The woman stated that that was possible on some routes but that due to social distancing rules there were counselors who would have to find their own way to the camp.
  4. My daughter stated that she and the other counselors who had not been vaccinated were assigned the jobs of picking up trash, arranging chairs, on the pool deck, etc. The woman in charge told me that all counselors who were not vaccinated would not be allowed to work with the kids.
I thanked her for her time and told her that my daughter and I would discuss if this was the right fit for her. She did not seem all that anxious to have my daughter stay. It definitely seems like they are going to create a segregated society, i.e., the vaxxed and the non-vaxxed.

A bit off-topic, but get your daughter into the trades. She will make a good living, and no one cares about if she is vaxxed or not. 3 USD per hour? I bet that the CEO of the Non profit running that places makes a decent six figure income.

LeoniusD

Pelican
The "delta variant" and future "variants" are cover for the long term adverse vaccine effects. Also, the unvaccinated will be scapegoated for the spread of the variants.

At this point it is not possible to wake someone up who has taken the vaccine. That was the final sacrament for initiation into the medical tyranny cult as there is no taking the vaccine out of your body.
The Delta variant is the Indian variant. It's just that the Indians complained.
They wanted to name it the Nepal variant, but you guessed it the Nepalese complained.
So they stuck with the Delta variant.

They already mentioned the Lambda variant, then you will get the Gamma, Omega variants. Then they can do the t-virus, g-virus, a-virus variant etc.

LeoniusD

Pelican
E5AM5WVWYAUsMGO
In reality Pfizer is the worst at 0,84% total risk reduction, the others at least are between 0,9% to 1,3% - they are all bums just at different stages of inebriation:

homeless-lawsuit-concord-usa-shutterstock-editorial-6210384a.jpg

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
My older daughter (16 years old) was excited to work at a summer camp with little kids. The third day she came home crying and telling me that she wanted to quit. She told me that it wasn't what they told her, not what she thought it was going to be, etc. I smiled internally and thought “welcome to the real world, kiddo.” I don't want her to get into the habit of quitting when things get hard so I told her I would drive her to the camp the following day and talk to the woman in charge.

The next day I spoke with the head counselor and ran down my daughter's list of (perceived) grievances
  1. She was not working with kids/campers. The woman told me that the senior camp counselors got first choice of available positions. That is fair and I couldn't argue with it.
  2. My daughter claimed she was being paid $3 per hour. The minimum wage in our state is $11/hr. The woman stated that they pay the counselors a “stipend” rather than a wage. This raised my eyebrow. It sounded like lawyer speak to get around the spirit of the law.
  3. My daughter stated that she was told she could ride the bus from my ex's neighborhood with the campers in the morning and afternoon but was then told she couldn't. The woman stated that that was possible on some routes but that due to social distancing rules there were counselors who would have to find their own way to the camp.
  4. My daughter stated that she and the other counselors who had not been vaccinated were assigned the jobs of picking up trash, arranging chairs, on the pool deck, etc. The woman in charge told me that all counselors who were not vaccinated would not be allowed to work with the kids.
I thanked her for her time and told her that my daughter and I would discuss if this was the right fit for her. She did not seem all that anxious to have my daughter stay. It definitely seems like they are going to create a segregated society, i.e., the vaxxed and the non-vaxxed.

They are attempting to punish your child. It’s passive aggressive hatred against the unvax.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Pratt Hancock is gone.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Ukraine vs UK - Ukraine 4% vaxxed - UK 60% vaxxed - note the difference:

E5HSkGQXIAEEkUY.jpg

E5RjCBXWUAA0xdn.jpg

E5Mhk8PXEAcS-Nm.jpg

E5OvlmbXIAIca6a.jpg

E5RqxWeWEAILE5K.jpg

They will be fine - also all UEFA officials were found out to avoid quarantine and restrictions. When asked about it the UK government official just said that VIPs are exempt from quarantine. And that's it - he just said that they don't have to adhere the rules - it's you peasants who do. Politicians do it only for show in front of the peasant media, but as soon as the cameras off, then they go to Ascot, have a party with friends and then a wedding for their closest 300 friends - all without masks. The peasants can pound sand and put on the mask, get jabbed for life.

LeoniusD

Pelican
We've had a massive hail storm today in the south of Bulgaria. People's crops totally destroyed.

Thinking that some families might not have enough food this year whereas others around the world worry about some invisible virus puts things into perspective.
The global cooling has started in 2016. A Maunder minimum mini-ice age is approaching. It usually coincides with far more extreme weather - not only cold, but also drought. Warm weather in earth history was always more beneficial - we haven't even reached the Iceland-being-green medieval warming period.

There were the usual things happening in such cold periods - record snow in many countries incl. USA, Japan, Sahara desert, record floods etc.

Btw - the true elite knows this since they began buying up very dry land in Northern Africa. As we enter this mini-ice age that area will become a massive bread basket - will become lush and green. They also know that the North will become much colder, but they don't care - they still continue investing in crappy solar and wind which will create brown-outs and make electricity so expensive when we need cheap reliable energy in order to heat and power ourselves. But alas - they simply don't care if peasants die.

fiasco360

Kingfisher
Orthodox
The global cooling has started in 2016. A Maunder minimum mini-ice age is approaching. It usually coincides with far more extreme weather - not only cold, but also drought. Warm weather in earth history was always more beneficial - we haven't even reached the Iceland-being-green medieval warming period.

There were the usual things happening in such cold periods - record snow in many countries incl. USA, Japan, Sahara desert, record floods etc.

Btw - the true elite knows this since they began buying up very dry land in Northern Africa. As we enter this mini-ice age that area will become a massive bread basket - will become lush and green. They also know that the North will become much colder, but they don't care - they still continue investing in crappy solar and wind which will create brown-outs and make electricity so expensive when we need cheap reliable energy in order to heat and power ourselves. But alas - they simply don't care if peasants die.
I'm actually looking into Arizona myself because of this.

Edin

Robin

Yes, climate is changing, always has been.

It was quite a sight to behold. At one point it looked like a vertical wall of hail. The noise was the most frightening thing.
I had to put a hard hat on and rush outside to cover the windshields of the cars at they would have been smashed otherwise.

It's been few hours and it still hasn't melted. As a carnivore I am not too worried about vegetables but my parents have quite a big plot with all kinds of plants which are now all gone, apart from what was in the greenhouse. The leaves of the vines are almost all gone. Potatoes knocked down on the ground. Green pastures with wild grass and flowers look fine though.

What strikes me is that all wild plants look fine whereas the cultivated ones are all shredded. They like man have become too weak due to too much hybridization and cultivation.

This place is up in the mountains so I guess many people will have to switch from vegetable garden back to looking after livestock as it used to be traditionally. With supermarkets and import of food less and less people now have livestock.

For the above reasons, the agenda to ban meat eating and turns all into vegans might not work here as it would mean starvation.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Further evidence, as if you needed it, that there is no low to which TPTB in my country will not stoop. I must, of necessity, be vague, but my source is reliable enough.

A woman died at her place of work of a heart attack-a full on, lightning strike, die where you fell, heart attack. The fact that her cause of death was listed as Covid was bad enough but, to compound the lie, she was NOT Covid positive. There has, needless to say, been a considerable backlash over this.

Kiwi

Robin

The other side of the coin of not wanting her to quit is that you could use this instead an example to teach her about money/wages and worth/employment. Then let her make her own decision on that.

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member