Coronavirus Lounge thread

Elipe

Pelican
Also, imagine using a time machine to go back 20 years ago and tell your younger self about pedo-monkeys, fake vaccines, trannies pretending to nurse babies, and people refusing to go anywhere without a mask even when there's not an ongoing pandemic situation. Hot damn, my younger self would have assumed I was some insane babbling homeless guy. What a mess this world is now.

Also 20 years ago, I was not a Christian. So throw in that talk about the Beast and God and Satan...

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
I'm still trying to understand this part. I agree that this is an aspect of their belief system, but I just don't get why it is part of their belief system. It could be that this is a part of the ancient, divine law that governs Satan and which we colloquially refer to as "God holding the leash on Satan". The Book of Job strongly implies this, as does Romans 1:20 implying that even those who have not heard the Word still are subject to judgement as they are without excuse because God's existence and attributes are made clear through the very creation we live in. Basically, nobody ends up in hell by accident. There's always going to be a legitimate reason for each and every person in hell to be there.

I can see the rationale behind it if this is the case: that God wills it that evil be something that has to be chosen, not imposed. Even the Mark of the Beast is described as a fully voluntary thing. You have to receive it by your own volition, even if there is a huge disincentive against refusing (no buying and selling). The bottom line is that the Mark condemns you because you are willfully aligning with the Beast system against God. That's the final line in the sand, that's the one where you're just gone, no chance of ever being saved. You've explicitly made the decision to side with Satan. Just look at how polarized things are with the !vaccinated vs the non-!vaccinated right now. Heck, look at how polarized things are with the whole LGBTWTFBBQ thing. The dildo monkey thing was a huge wake-up call for a lot of people. It has become very clear that this is a cosmic struggle of good and evil, of God's side against Satan's side.

I don't know if this is the Beast system prophesied, or just a precursor to the Beast system. But it's clear that the decision to take the Mark will come in a similar context where it's really, incredibly obvious whose side is whose. You can't pretend that pedophiles dressing up in dildo monkey suits are from God. You can't. There's no way, unless you're terminally retarded (read: leftist Churchian). And I think that's why the judgement for choosing poorly in this case and in the Beast system case (if these are not one and the same) is so harsh. There's no excuse. The pedo-monkey is Satan, not God, and without explicit effort to self-delude, you can never ever come to the opposite conclusion.
Its no coincidence that the origins of vampire mythology ( in various forms and in numerous cultures) independently developed concepts of “compliance” as necessary components of the evil that will befall a victim. One example even now in modern versions a vampire can not enter an abode unless “ it“ is invited in.

Subversión has lead to mass invitations to monsters

LeoniusD

Pelican
From the Daily Mail's website this morning:

So, exactly what do we get, on so-called "Freedom Day?"
war-is-peace.jpg

We have a never-ending war against covid and climate change going on - and the peasants are being blamed for it all.

1626286146166.jpeg
We have freedom given to us by our masters - the freedom to choose to stay at home in eternal quarantine or isolation camp - or the freedom to get injected with a toxic bio-weapon every 6 month. Before that is fully manifested - the peasants will be given only freedom when subjecing themselves to invasive tests, masks, distancing rules and quarantines.
new-normal-woman-freedom-leaf-260nw-1748564153.jpg

Ignorance is indeed strength - they are starting to openly say it:

E6KZV10WYAE_pa0.jpg

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
The door-to-door vax thing is being misunderstood and blown way out of proportion to reality. People are reacting as if it's going to be the military and a team of nurses kicking down doors and forcibly injecting people. What they're actually doing is more akin to voter outreach. They're going door to door and "encouraging" people to get vaxxed the same way they go around during election season and encourage them to vote. And in all likelihood they will be utilizing the same sort of people for both jobs. It will be mostly low level volunteers from Democratic Party organizations walking around black neighborhoods knocking on doors. This has been deemed necessary because the low rate of vaccination among the black community is a huge embarrassment to the Biden administration. So just like with voting they feel the paternal need to go babysit the blacks "for their own good."

If these people come to your door, simply do not answer. Do not confront them or forcefully denounce them. Do not engage them at all. Just let them knock, stand there for a minute, then leave. There is zero need to be concerned about any possibility of being tracked down to your home and forcibly vaccinated against your will. The logistics of that are impossible and these people know it. The very fact they are having to go knock on doors at all at this point shows their desperation. Make no mistake, they are working on plans to get as many people vaxxed as possible. But we are not even close to a scenario where you will be violently injected against your will by roving vax patrols. It's much, much easier for them to get people to acquiesce to the vax voluntarily by pushing for vax passports and the like. Your consent, even if coerced, seems vital to their agenda (probably because it spares them karmic retribution under their Satanic belief system).

But we will never consent.
True, that's what they are doing now, but one day, when compliance isn't as high as they would like, and there is another more deadly "variant" around, things may change (Note: video isn't actually forced vaccination, but forced quarantine, but you get the idea)

Biden burns the spies

The Biden administration intends to go public with the Secret Stasi:

These door-knockers will likely be people who don't openly work for the federal government, but spy for it in some capacity. So, it would prove informative to take the names and pictures of any door-knockers who show up on your doorstep, as my assumption is that these "trusted messengers" won't be people that the community knows and trusts, but rather, those whose reports are trusted by the government.
In other words, the person at your door won't be your pastor or anyone you already know, but someone who lives a town or two over that you wouldn't have previously seen, who is in possession of some sort of credentials that provides him with a vestige of credibility. And since it would be very counterproductive for there to be a publicly accessible catalog of all the spies; we'll be informed this hypothesis is correct if some sort of law or Facebook policy is quickly announced to ban posting the identities and images of the door-knockers.
The funny thing is that according to Fauci, even though it won't be Federal employees, they'll still be "telling you you've got to do something you don't want to do." That should go over well with Americans....

*Emphasis added.
That would be a rather interesting turn of events indeed...
“The big misinterpretation that Fox News or whomever else is saying is that they are essentially envisioning a bunch of federal workers knocking on your door, telling you you've got to do something that you don't want to do,” Anthony Fauci, President Biden’s chief medical adviser, said in an interview on Sunday. “That's absolutely not the case, it's trusted messengers who are part of the community doing that — not government officials....*

Okay. But, then, who has recruited these "trusted messengers"?

*Bold added by me.

View attachment 31986

There's more than one message in this photo.

I'm worried for everyone involved. They're probably lacking essential vitamins and minerals and not living a healthy life. Vitamin Pb is said to cure this very effectively.
So, yet again, an individual of no-significance has teamed up with another individual of no-significance to
double-down on a message of no significance.

I'm still trying to understand this part.
For what it's worth, don't doubt yourself too much on what you think you don't understand on this matter.

What's written below clearly shows you actually understand it quite well!:
I agree that this is an aspect of their belief system, but I just don't get why it is part of their belief system. It could be that this is a part of the ancient, divine law that governs Satan and which we colloquially refer to as "God holding the leash on Satan". The Book of Job strongly implies this, as does Romans 1:20 implying that even those who have not heard the Word still are subject to judgement as they are without excuse because God's existence and attributes are made clear through the very creation we live in. Basically, nobody ends up in hell by accident. There's always going to be a legitimate reason for each and every person in hell to be there.

I can see the rationale behind it if this is the case: that God wills it that evil be something that has to be chosen, not imposed. Even the Mark of the Beast is described as a fully voluntary thing. You have to receive it by your own volition, even if there is a huge disincentive against refusing (no buying and selling). The bottom line is that the Mark condemns you because you are willfully aligning with the Beast system against God. That's the final line in the sand, that's the one where you're just gone, no chance of ever being saved. You've explicitly made the decision to side with Satan. Just look at how polarized things are with the !vaccinated vs the non-!vaccinated right now. Heck, look at how polarized things are with the whole LGBTWTFBBQ thing. The dildo monkey thing was a huge wake-up call for a lot of people. It has become very clear that this is a cosmic struggle of good and evil, of God's side against Satan's side.

I don't know if this is the Beast system prophesied, or just a precursor to the Beast system. But it's clear that the decision to take the Mark will come in a similar context where it's really, incredibly obvious whose side is whose. You can't pretend that pedophiles dressing up in dildo monkey suits are from God. You can't. There's no way, unless you're terminally retarded (read: leftist Churchian). And I think that's why the judgement for choosing poorly in this case and in the Beast system case (if these are not one and the same) is so harsh. There's no excuse. The pedo-monkey is Satan, not God, and without explicit effort to self-delude, you can never ever come to the opposite conclusion.

^^^ Crazy story. Irish Podcaster starts out discussing the situation of the 3 months in jail for refusing to wear a mask.

He then goes on about how awful the situation is in Ireland, and that we've really passed the point of no return. I feel this lately, that society is still in corona free fall with no sign of turning the corner.

@NoMoreTO
Just finished watching the video; that was a half-hour of my time very well spent. Thanks for posting!:like:

Nordwand

Kingfisher
By the looks of it, the office won't be much different next week. This really is Project Fear:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...own-ends-looks-remarkably-like-OLD-rules.html

Two years ago, this would have been sci-fi movie material, and to suggest it was just around the corner would have got you labelled as a fringe lunatic.

I do wonder how long it'll be before the ability to make comments on articles, and upvote them, disappears.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I'm still trying to understand this part. I agree that this is an aspect of their belief system, but I just don't get why it is part of their belief system. It could be that this is a part of the ancient, divine law that governs Satan and which we colloquially refer to as "God holding the leash on Satan". The Book of Job strongly implies this, as does Romans 1:20 implying that even those who have not heard the Word still are subject to judgement as they are without excuse because God's existence and attributes are made clear through the very creation we live in. Basically, nobody ends up in hell by accident. There's always going to be a legitimate reason for each and every person in hell to be there.

I think you're overcomplicating. They want us to enslave ourselves because we're easier to control that way. If you have a forced population, that population can rise up any moment. You need more surveillance, more people, you have more conflict, you must insert more energy and time. If people enslave themselves and keep each other in slavery by attacking those who want to get out of slavery, you don't have to spend your resources on it. Just as easy as that.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
They're earlier than I expected. I expected a somewhat normal summer. But they're wrecking now. Is that a good sign perhaps, that they appear to be overreaching? I think it is. To some extend this goes against their vaxx policy, for what reason do I have as unwilling person to take the vaxx if I'm still locked down after? They only force people into the vaxx by fear now, not by somewhat personal consent. That will have backlash later.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Also, imagine using a time machine to go back 20 years ago and tell your younger self about pedo-monkeys, fake vaccines, trannies pretending to nurse babies, and people refusing to go anywhere without a mask even when there's not an ongoing pandemic situation. Hot damn, my younger self would have assumed I was some insane babbling homeless guy. What a mess this world is now.

Also 20 years ago, I was not a Christian. So throw in that talk about the Beast and God and Satan...
Exactly that. If you'd told me 10 years ago that Christ existed and God is real I'd laughed at you and called you a looney for sure. I would have even cheered the gay and woman emancipation on as a false belief of human liberty in the ''free and unique'' West. Not sure whether I would've gone along with the tranny stuff, but for the other things I was very susceptible (never for the racism though, as we as ''free and unique'' European people had to be maintainted of course).

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
By the looks of it, the office won't be much different next week. This really is Project Fear:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...own-ends-looks-remarkably-like-OLD-rules.html

Two years ago, this would have been sci-fi movie material, and to suggest it was just around the corner would have got you labelled as a fringe lunatic.

I do wonder how long it'll be before the ability to make comments on articles, and upvote them, disappears.
That's funny to identify how the definition of a fringe lunatic has shifted. In the past being godless, atheistic, hedonistic, materialistic would've made you a fringe lunatic. Now you're a fringe lunatic if you don't approve that a 12 year old kid changes his sex through dreadful medical procedures. You're also a fringe lunatic if you express a belief in God. Well call me in to be a fringe lunatic then, the more of a fringe lunatic to society the closer I am to the truth.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
They're giving the slaves zero for complying with their vaxx. Zero. In some way that's kinda funny too. 2 months ago people were celebrating the vaxx like they've won the lottery. So convinced that they would've gone back to normal after that. Slowly finding out reality now. Like Dyer said you can only run from reality for so long, if you take acid thinking you can fly and jump off a roof you'll still die. Reality won't be escapable, even for the normiest normie. They'll find that out quicker or later and the cognitive dissonance they'll face will be unbelievable.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
A day off work today, and I helped out my friend (and his dog) by taking them to the vet. My plan was to wait outside, so that I wouldn't have to wear a mask, but I needn't have worried. As soon as I'd reversed into a parking bay, a member of staff came out, and booked us in on a tablet then, at the appointed time, a nurse came out, and took the dog inside. A little while later, they both came back out. My friend didn't even have to go inside to pay, as he was told he could do it over the phone when he got home.

With everything supposedly back to normal on Monday, the above did not fill me with confidence.

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
A woman I know has been light-heartedly trying to persuade me to get the jab as she knows I'm refusing to get it and that one of my reasons is because I've already had COVID and tell her that natural immunity is superior (I wouldn't get it anyway even if I hadn't already had it). She told me the other day that she read an article which said that people who have gotten the shot have double the antibodies as people who have had Covid. I quickly answered her with the following:

"Of course they have double the antibodies. As you know, they haven't yet isolated the COVID-19 virus, so in order to make a vaccine, they simply used an mRNA code to order the genes in the body's cells to produce the same spike proteins. In order for it to work, it has to order the entire body to produce those spike proteins en masse, rather than a tailored response that your body would do in response to the actual virus. So, if you've gotten the shot, now every cell in your body, including in the walls of your veins and arteries, is producing as many of those spike proteins as it can, and will do so non-stop for the rest of your life."

As you can probably guess, she became completely silent and pensive as I said the above. She then immediately changed the subject.

Other people I've talked to who have gotten the jabs have explained their reasoning to me in a noticeably defensive manner. I suspect many people are regretting getting the shot and are scared about what they might have gotten themselves into.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Here we go:

Nothing so far from Marks and Spencer, or Morrisons, but I hold out little hope for either, given the decisions already taken by the others. Particularly disappointed with Sainsbury, who had previously said that things would be back to normal in their stores.

This is going to be interesting.

On a positive note, the owner of my cafe of choice has told me that everything Covid related gets removed/binned on Monday.