Coronavirus Lounge thread

StSeb

Pigeon
Here we go:

Nothing so far from Marks and Spencer, or Morrisons, but I hold out little hope for either, given the decisions already taken by the others. Particularly disappointed with Sainsbury, who had previously said that things would be back to normal in their stores.

This is going to be interesting.

On a positive note, the owner of my cafe of choice has told me that everything Covid related gets removed/binned on Monday.
Here in Ireland, masks and social distancing has been mandatory since this all started, we had our second full strict lock down (No sport, no mass, no visiting other peoples homes , cant travel outside 5k) for 6 weeks in October 2020, restrictions were very slightly eased for a few weeks before we went into full scale lockdown again on December 26th for almost 5 months straight. I was told at work today we may have mandatory vax enforced around October and now the country is looking to only allow vaccinated people to enter pubs / restaurants ect.
Thankfully I've been able to trust God a lot more since this all started so I'm not worried about the future, will just have to see how it plays out.

Bird

Pelican
In Saxony the muzzle mandat falls as of tomorrow (Friday).
Well, I need to buy tomatoes tomorrow while hiking and I'm courious if the lady staff will be still masked while working.

Should I be a Hiob and tell them that the masks will return in fall?
They won't show me smiling faces ...

Drewinflag

Chicken
In Saxony the muzzle mandat falls as of tomorrow (Friday).
Well, I need to buy tomatoes tomorrow while hiking and I'm courious if the lady staff will be still masked while working.

Should I be a Hiob and tell them that the masks will return in fall?
They won't show me smiling faces ...
It's more likely that the masks will either be extended, or they will be reimposed within days.

magaman

Robin
A woman I know has been light-heartedly trying to persuade me to get the jab as she knows I'm refusing to get it and that one of my reasons is because I've already had COVID and tell her that natural immunity is superior (I wouldn't get it anyway even if I hadn't already had it). She told me the other day that she read an article which said that people who have gotten the shot have double the antibodies as people who have had Covid. I quickly answered her with the following:

"Of course they have double the antibodies. As you know, they haven't yet isolated the COVID-19 virus, so in order to make a vaccine, they simply used an mRNA code to order the genes in the body's cells to produce the same spike proteins. In order for it to work, it has to order the entire body to produce those spike proteins en masse, rather than a tailored response that your body would do in response to the actual virus. So, if you've gotten the shot, now every cell in your body, including in the walls of your veins and arteries, is producing as many of those spike proteins as it can, and will do so non-stop for the rest of your life."

As you can probably guess, she became completely silent and pensive as I said the above. She then immediately changed the subject.

Other people I've talked to who have gotten the jabs have explained their reasoning to me in a noticeably defensive manner. I suspect many people are regretting getting the shot and are scared about what they might have gotten themselves into.
Yeah usually when I bring up the side effects and deaths that have happened because of the vaccines, even healthcare workers and scientists either deny it or just get quiet and start talking about something else.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I was thinking about how I could describe the situation we see with cojona. The only thing that came up was it is a relationship between a hostage and a hostage taker. We are taken hostage. The world population has been taken hostage. That's all it is. And the world population doesn't know it is taken hostage. That's a pretty insane scenario lol

MRAll134

Pelican
Yeah usually when I bring up the side effects and deaths that have happened because of the vaccines, even healthcare workers and scientists either deny it or just get quiet and start talking about something else.
Most people hold their positions because of an emotional reason/position. It is very difficult to change someone's mind (logos) and even more difficult to change their heart (pathos).

Another good one from Gab (via @sirrastus):

sirrastus.jpeg

*I am still waiting for the CEO of Pfizer to take his jabby-jab.

Last edited:

DenizenJane

Woodpecker

For Coy and many of his friends, the symptoms were mild, which he credits the vaccine for.

"It's like a really nasty cold," he said. "You'll get a bit of a cough, maybe, and you just feel tired and it's not fun, but I will say it's definitely a lot less severe than I would have expected. Had I gotten this last year before I'd been vaccinated... I've seen people go through way, way, way, way worse."

???????

....sounds like what I understood the average cojona case to be. The dude didn't have mild gene-therapy softened cojona... he had cojona.

Elipe

Pelican

???????

....sounds like what I understood the average cojona case to be. The dude didn't have mild gene-therapy softened cojona... he had cojona.
Yeah... that sounds about like what I had in January 2020. It's worth noting I have not fallen ill since that time.

Zagor

Woodpecker
I was thinking about how I could describe the situation we see with cojona. The only thing that came up was it is a relationship between a hostage and a hostage taker. We are taken hostage. The world population has been taken hostage. That's all it is. And the world population doesn't know it is taken hostage. That's a pretty insane scenario lol
I’ve been using the same analogy for a while now. It’s very apt. Terrorist take hostages and then make demands. If you do this, if you give us this, we will set you free. In movies it can be amillion dollars, an airplane and a pilot, today in reality it,s vaccine and COVID passport. It also explains the phenomena of how the herd regulates and control itself. Among the hostages, Sheep say ‘give them what they want so that we can go free’, while more free thinking individuals understand that you don’t negotiate with terrorist because submission only paves way to more and more demands. But the sheep are in majority and they pressure others to submit to demands, that way doing the terrorists bidding.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

???????

Yeah this is called a rationalization. So you try to bring your words, thoughts and actions in line with eachother not to feel cognitive dissonance. These people will go to great lengths to defend the vaccine they took as otherwise they'd have to admit they did something wrong.

typtre

Robin
A woman I know has been light-heartedly trying to persuade me to get the jab as she knows I'm refusing to get it and that one of my reasons is because I've already had COVID and tell her that natural immunity is superior (I wouldn't get it anyway even if I hadn't already had it). She told me the other day that she read an article which said that people who have gotten the shot have double the antibodies as people who have had Covid. I quickly answered her with the following:

"Of course they have double the antibodies. As you know, they haven't yet isolated the COVID-19 virus, so in order to make a vaccine, they simply used an mRNA code to order the genes in the body's cells to produce the same spike proteins. In order for it to work, it has to order the entire body to produce those spike proteins en masse, rather than a tailored response that your body would do in response to the actual virus. So, if you've gotten the shot, now every cell in your body, including in the walls of your veins and arteries, is producing as many of those spike proteins as it can, and will do so non-stop for the rest of your life."

As you can probably guess, she became completely silent and pensive as I said the above. She then immediately changed the subject.

Other people I've talked to who have gotten the jabs have explained their reasoning to me in a noticeably defensive manner. I suspect many people are regretting getting the shot and are scared about what they might have gotten themselves into.
That is one scary explanation I am sure the hamster passed right on down to the uncomfortable truths write-only basement of her mind.

It seems it has also developed the Stockholm Syndrome.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Watching the early evening news on BBC1, and the propaganda is utterly relentless. I wasn't quick enough to catch the details but, somewhere in England, door to door canvassing was being carried out. Whatever happened to the country that I call home?

“Ministers agree to move forward with rapid, home coronavirus testing...”

With a test that doesn’t work.

“Hey guys, I’ll be right over and mow your lawn for you with the new electric fan I just bought at Walmart!”

“But you can’t cut grass with a fan. That’s not what fans are for.”

“No, you’re wrong! In my mind, you can mow the lawn with a fan. So I’m going to do it. What’s more, I’m now mandating that by law every citizen must start using fans to mow their lawns, it’s for the public good.”

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
How do you guys discern the info you take in for the cojona narrative? I find that increasingly I have difficulty with watching red pill commentary on this. Just watched a 3hr show where you go from one to the next MSM story, it just gets sickening. I find these platforms where God isn't incorporated in the overarching understanding of what's going on to become repetitive. After watching 3 hours of MSM clips I just feel filthy, like I need a shower. There are some shows though that look at the cojona situation from multiple angles and give depth analysis on the elite and so on, but it just lacks the main thing that's crucial, paramount, essential to understand all of this: the spiritual battle between good and evil.