Coronavirus Lounge thread

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
By now youre either awake or youre not. People have pretty much been galvanized into their positions and swaying people (especially about the jab) is pretty difficult. (for both sides...thats why theyre sending people door to door now)

You wont learn anything of value from MSM so why waste any time watching it?

At this point its all about staying loosely tuned in for the next "shock wave"....I dont know what or when it will be but it will come

Edit: Everyone should watch this video...It helps make sense of all this

Blade Runner

Pelican
Orthodox
Well, I guess that'll be a final straw for those who are employed by the corporate henchmen, who will then mostly do the dirty work for the globalists in "requiring it" even though it makes absolutely no sense.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member

uploads1554838098242-clownpepe.jpg

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
How do you guys discern the info you take in for the cojona narrative?
I don't. When I see media's sensational headlines like these:

Global Coronavirus Cases And Deaths Rise, Dampening Hopes For A Return To Normal​

Summer Setback: COVID Deaths and Cases Rising Again Globally​

AAM9mY2.img

Indonesia Reports Over 54K COVID Cases, Nearly 1K Deaths, Surpasses India as New Epicenter​

Me, thinking"same sh*t, different day":

Nordwand

Kingfisher
I watched a news programme last night, in which a reporter was interviewing shopkeepers and members of the general public, ahead of so-called Freedom Day on Monday. I'd expected some of the members of the public to be ecstatic about the opportunity to unmask, but all were in full on compliance mode. I guess that can be rigged though, if you're interviewing on the street, and selective about who you speak to, but the shopkeepers were the same, with one saying, in not so many words, that they wouldn't admit anyone not wearing a mask.

LeoniusD

Pelican
By now youre either awake or youre not. People have pretty much been galvanized into their positions and swaying people (especially about the jab) is pretty difficult. (for both sides...thats why theyre sending people door to door now)

You wont learn anything of value from MSM so why waste any time watching it?

At this point its all about staying loosely tuned in for the next "shock wave"....I dont know what or when it will be but it will come

Edit: Everyone should watch this video...It helps make sense of all this
It's a misunderstanding there - it's not just some kind of 'madness' or even error from the elite that happened. That would be utterly impossible to implement worldwide unless it was not prepared and organized from above. There are countless businessmen in every country who experienced massive losses everywhere - politicians who will not ge re-elected. IN any non-coordinated system this would never fly regardless what China had done in Wuhan.

You have to understand that World War Covid is the big culling of the peasants. This is what it's for. Sure - it's a manufactured mass psychosis, but that mass psychosis has been worked on for decades as in creating viral fear, even supporting the dumb germ-virus theory while they know that the far superior model is the terrain-exosome theory. And you have to realize that they got away with it a few times already - Spanish Flu, 1957 flu pandemic which also strangely peaked around the mass-vaccination campaign and subsided instantly after the vaccination stopped. The peasants never noticed what is going on, because the germ-virus theory is based on part truth - aka exosomes being spread person to person and thus creating a detox-reaction called cold or flu which is meant to be beneficial - and with proper medication it's not dangerous unless you are terminally ill or use the wrong meds.

41t869jH-vL.jpg

The doc has the title right, but it has nothing to do with any virus - it's the elite vs the useless eaters. That is the world war titled corona as this is the cover of the war. Corona is like the Weapons of Mass Destruction of the Bush administration - only a pretext in order to topple a non-globalist regime by Saddam, parlay it into further regime destructions and grab the oil. There were never any meaningful WMDs there aside from some chemical ones which the US sold to Iraq back in the day. But any country can create somewhat deadly chemical compounds with fertilizers - even the Vatican could.

EpHU3XIXEAIjexD.jpg

LeoniusD

Pelican
E6WQ3bTXIAEIeZk.jpg

E6baQStWQAAON0p.jpg

Random Western parliament July 2021: - (and no this is not Sweden - almost all countries in Europe have mask-mandates in enclosed spaces - except for the politicians who somehow for some strange reason don't fear any Delta variant at all - in fact never did)
r34324434.png

E6Xvy55XMAEpIX5.jpg

With some of these side-effects death is the better option.

And here a picture back from the early days - crisis actor being used for multiple photo shoots - covid so dangerous and ubiquitous that you need to fake the shots.

E6cRs9pWEA0Lfio.jpg

And here a quick reminder why humanity in total has actually earned the slavery they are marching into - I know that this is not all - plenty of people apart remain, but in virtually all countries it's the majority:

Edin

Robin
They've popped out from nowhere since the beginning of the plandemic. I have always been slightly suspicious about names like David Icke, Judy Mikovits, Del Bigtree, Alec Zeck, Dr. Christiane Northrup, Dr. Carrie Madej, and RFK Jr.

Following from an article from Henry Makow and I found this video research which shed some light on these figures. They all seem to be member of The Academy of Divine Knowledge.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
They've popped out from nowhere since the beginning of the plandemic. I have always been slightly suspicious about names like David Icke, Judy Mikovits, Del Bigtree, Alec Zeck, Dr. Christiane Northrup, Dr. Carrie Madej, and RFK Jr.

Following from an article from Henry Makow and I found this video research which shed some light on these figures. They all seem to be member of The Academy of Divine Knowledge.

I've heard the rumors before about Icke. For what I can say he has spoken out again and again against the masons, making the disctinction that the masons on the ground have no idea what their (Satanic) upper layers are doing. To be honest I think Icke's gnostic view on spirituality is off the mark, but I do see a man who's fighting for what he believes in is right and against what he believes is wrong. And what he fights against is the elite we all fight against. If he would be faking it he would be the greatest actor ever, along the likes of others that you mentions but also Jones etc. I think these people are not perfect, like all of us, but are genuine. There could be people infiltrating the scene though for sure and we should use discernment.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher

She's not alone in her having suspicions. I've not heard Del Bigtree or RFK Jr talking woo-woo, but Icke, Tenpenny, Madej, Northrup and even Mikovits, have all expressed New Age (Kabbalistic) ideas. Right now this seductive theme of ascension is everywhere. It's certainly worth keeping tabs on.