Coronavirus Lounge thread

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
For anyone that takes a test at home for necessary reasons (like to travel abroad, for work etc), I spat on my test with as much saliva as possible and got a negative result back. No need to stick it in your body at all.

Edit: I did this for both a PCR test and an antigen/lateral flow test.

Johnnyvee

Pelican
So freedom day has arrived in the UK. Love the good cop/bad cop Johnson and the MSM are playing. Johnson good cop ''we are free again'', media bad bop ''Boris you're way too early man, look at how dangerous cojona still is man!!!!''. Obviously this is just to increase the approval rate for the policy again, so they can shut it down after but claim they did it for the people, the people are bad and they were ''too early''. They did exactly this in the NL 2 weeks ago.

So we're in a situation now where the PM apologizes for finishing the restrictions TOO SOON instead of apologizing for keeping us hostage for 1.5 year and destroying our livelihood, mental state and economy. The bottom line is this: it is bad to end restrictions, it is good to continue restrictions.

This is the most obvious setup ever! If you don`t see this coming you are beyond rescue intellectually and spiritually I fear. They will use this as leverage to shut down the UK (major hubs in particular) hard in the fall. When people will start to get ill again, due to other causes than viruses themselves mainly. Especially with the crappy general health/obesity, and also weather in the UK in the winter time.

Yeah, it`s gonna be full on lockdown and delta mutation (or whatever else the conjure up) panic headlines everyday etc. The sheeple will be forced to take a refill shot, and maybe even two of them. I would try to get out before the autumn and winter sets in if at all possible. Maybe live in a rural part of the country or whatever. Boris is traitor of course. That was not as obvious maybe, but many saw that coming also.

Last edited:

Cuchulainn2016

Woodpecker
This is the most obvious setup ever! If you don`t see this coming you are beyond rescue intellectually and spiritually I fear. They will use this as leverage to shut down the UK (major hubs in particular) hard in the fall. When people will start to get ill again, due to other causes than viruses themselves mainly. Especially with the crappy general health/obesity, and also weather in the UK in the winter time.

Yeah, it`s gonna be full on lockdown and delta mutation (or whatever else the conjure up) panic headlines everyday etc. The sheeple will be forced to take a refill shot, and maybe even two of them. I would try to get out before the autumn and winter sets in if at all possible. Maybe live in a rural part of the country or whatever. Boris is traitor of course. That was not as obvious maybe, but many saw that coming also.
This is something I dont understand. If the vaccine is authorised for emergency use only, and the restrictions are lifted, has the emergency not ended, and the vaccine is now not authorised? Hmm.

Sa6re

Sparrow
This is something I dont understand. If the vaccine is authorised for emergency use only, and the restrictions are lifted, has the emergency not ended, and the vaccine is now not authorised? Hmm.
The ‘emergency acts’ were put in under false or misinterpreted evidence. That Cov. was a legitimate threat, but by April 2020, official epidemiologists had confirmed it wasn’t a threat. So, if we had legitimate Constitutional courts, the emergency would have been thrown out long ago. Unless the emergency is about something else, which I’m convinced it is. Question is What? Is it a 1) Death Cult or 2) Western Banks Collapse or 3) Civilisational Reset by the big families or just a 4) BioTech Cartel Take-Over or 5) China Empire TakeOver or 6) Because they know the populations are giving up on the elites Progressive Civilisation Project.

Let me know if I missed one.

Last edited:

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
19b0a035c82ba296.jpeg

The best podcast on the internet by miles. This week they dive into the coronavirus vaccine and the global uprising associated with it. To sum it up:

We have now seen two world leaders that refused to Coronavirus vaccine die this year. First Tanzania's President John Magufuli, and after his death all of a sudden the vaccine was welcome with open arms. Then the Haitian President Jovenel Moïse was assassinated. He too had refused to vaccine. Right after his death 500,000 vaccines were sent to Haiti.

Now with Cuba, who created their own vaccine, we have the CIA staged uprising. Cuba's vaccine is not an mRNA vaccine and they are not reporting heart failures like we are seeing with our vaccines (can we trust Cuba on this, who knows). Cuba released their vaccine is 92% effective on June 21st. On July 11th all of a sudden they had an uprising.

Add in Greece and France trying to enforce vaccine passports to use restaurants and attend public events, we are seeing this start to unfold.

The prediction is that this fall we go back into lockdowns again. The blame placed on those who refuse the vaccine. We have the GOP ready to fight against any money for the people. The lockdowns were great for the GOP and DNC. It made their donors over a trillion dollars in one year and destroyed their small business competition. Why not do it again, this time with the GOP ensuring we get no money at all and the DNC ensuring we remain locked down all fall and winter to transfer even more money to the billionaire class.

Fash The Nation

Nordwand

Kingfisher
A trip to another supermarket this morning, and this doesn't make good reading. It was much busier than the place I visited last night and, although I was allowed to proceed unimpeded, and was happy that I was able to do so, I was dismayed that only a small minority were maskless. Some of the staff, to my surprise, were not wearing one either, and they probably outnumbered the unmasked shoppers!

A trip into town was more positive, with less people than normal wearing masks outside, although I do wonder if that was due to the temperature. In shops, most were wearing masks, although not to the same extent as in the supermarket. Again, I was able to move around freely, with no interruption.

On Saturday, I intend to visit a couple of what I think will be more problematic locations.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
Hungary copied the French ruling that the vax is mandatory for the medical workers. It happened at about last Friday

Since then they are also planning to change labor so that all employers can mandate the vaccine if they want to.

This machine started to run very fast without a brake. They change more rules than we can process. I thought these will be much slower to enrolled.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
That I'm writing this is mad, but anyway. So this is day 1 post "freedom day" in England and I've been out and about shopping. It's blisteringly hot here and so the masks that were being worn made the wearers look even more pathetic. What was encouraging was that so many chose to go unmasked in the 2 supermarkets I visited. I'd say it was maybe 10-15%, as opposed to the occasional maskless person. Some children made comments about me being maskless, as is their way, so that maybe shamed their parents a little. This is day 1 and I expect the percentage to rise each day as people get a bit bolder.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
He will let go now, and come back with full force later. The people need to strike back and dethrone the self-appointed king.
The problem is that everytime they do this they gain leaps. It's 100 meter forwards, 50 meter back. You've gained 50 meter that way. If you do that 20 times you are completely out of sight from where you've started. That's wat so few people realize as they celebrate that the measures are lessened now.