Coronavirus Lounge thread

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Awoke feeling more tired than when I went to bed, and didn't feel up to driving, so I abandoned plans to go to a couple of places that I thought might be full on with mask wearing. Instead I went into town as normal, and made a point of visiting two small businesses owned by friends, that I haven't been to since the mask mandate ended. Both of them had ditched the masks themselves, but the customers were another matter. Not a single person entered either premises without a mask, apart from one young woman. In one shop there was some hand gel near the door, which everyone used- one young couple applied it both on entering and on leaving.

Maybe it's just me, and I'm not a happy person at present - close on a year and a half of wearing a mask at work has damn near killed me - but it didn't feel like summer today.
Here, it's not all doom and gloom.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
a7c7bb8593422836.png

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Awoke feeling more tired than when I went to bed, and didn't feel up to driving, so I abandoned plans to go to a couple of places that I thought might be full on with mask wearing. Instead I went into town as normal, and made a point of visiting two small businesses owned by friends, that I haven't been to since the mask mandate ended. Both of them had ditched the masks themselves, but the customers were another matter. Not a single person entered either premises without a mask, apart from one young woman. In one shop there was some hand gel near the door, which everyone used- one young couple applied it both on entering and on leaving.

Maybe it's just me, and I'm not a happy person at present - close on a year and a half of wearing a mask at work has damn near killed me - but it didn't feel like summer today.
Feel you mate, but we gotta keep in mind that this is a marathon not a sprint. They're not gonna let us go, nor will it get easier from this point onwards. We have to face that, in fact it's only just beginning as they start to target the unvaccinated and the consequences of not taking the vaxx are announced in some EU countries like UK/Greece/Italy. So we've gotta keep our head up and carry our cross that's the only way, the world we knew and the time for being carefree is gone sadly and will not return, so we have to rejoice in knowing the truth, the future coming of Christ and the honor which it is that God has chosen us to live in this time of great challenge so we can proof ourselves to be worthy of eternity if He wants so.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Gnostic or New Age
They arent lying, I had to go to 3 shops this week, before I could get some mint for my mojito. Its like the third world around here!
You have reports of farmers saying that the large trading organizations told them to forget their crops. No one will be coming picking them up.

All those workers will be put into quarantine for their asymptomatic covid. They create the problem, then create more pressure and more solutions.

I wonder if they want to normalize the peasants to the military in the streets because that will be used as the solution. That same military might set up checkpoints and restrict the unvaccinated from leaving their areas.

This crap is not finished in the least.

CYOP6MEIRROVXBAZP4WQ5VMKVY.jpg

jesuiswinstonsmith

Sparrow
Protestant
Has anyone come across people with covid experiencing a sort of recalibration of their sense of taste and smell? More than just a simple loss of those senses. I believe it is known as anosmia/parosmia.

My sister has this now and it is specifically affecting her when consuming meat. Meat, in particular is now revolting to her. Both the taste and smell. I’ll add that my sister is highly suspicious of the whole covid narrative and firmly against the jab as well.

She has joined a Facebook group of people suffering the same condition, over 30k of them, and she says the most common complaint is about losing a taste for meat.

The fact that it is putting people off meat, in perfect alignment with Bill Gates’s clear desire to stop people from consuming animal products and toward plant/insect/fake meat, had us both wondering if there could be some connection that is more than coincidental.
Might be onto something...by the way, in the Eastern US there's tick-borne disease of unknown origin that makes people allergic to meat (Alpha-gal allergy). It's not clear how this disease appeared and began to be spread by ticks. Earlier, another tick-borne disease, Lyme/borreliosis was found in coastal Connecticut and spread pretty much everywhere by now: it was first detected across from Plum Island that has military biomedical research lab on it. Of course Lyme disease - Plum Island connection is labeled as conspiracy theory.
Interesting. Had not heard about the possibility of a meat allergy from tick-borne disease. Lyme disease also primarily affects people in rural areas, which we know the elites are not so fond of either.

AntoniusofEfa

Banned
Is this the beginning of the end for Macron?

Macron is too disgusting even for the bootlickers to handle. He will probably have to hire private security now and for the foreseeable future.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
"You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Nazi..."

Dialog states restrictions for those who refuse the quack-cines from 8th of August.
Tweet states 8 August '21.
Does anyone know if this is actually from July 2020?

Either way.
A prelude for what is to come for all other nations.

aynrus

Banned
Interesting. Had not heard about the possibility of a meat allergy from tick-borne disease. Lyme disease also primarily affects people in rural areas, which we know the elites are not so fond of either.
Well Lyme now is a prime hitter on Northeast "outdoorsy" city liberals too, and affects affluent areas. From the info out there it seems to affect city people a lot who travel outdoors for recreation - their immune systems might be weaker from sterile upbringing

aynrus

Banned
Fraud-uci is saying they are about to make the vaxxed to wear muzzles.
These clowns are so brazen and obvious, I wonder if they are simply taunting the gullible sheep with their mandates, just to have a good laugh

ScannerLIV

Woodpecker
Were I one of those evil elites, I'd do this just to rub crap in peasants' faces ust to see if they'd offer any feeble resistance or just mindlessly go along not remembering the original "two weeks to flat the curve".

And if so, further embolden to view people as mindless, useless eaters