Coronavirus Lounge thread

RomikJan

Robin
Orthodox
Have you guys ever seen a hostage movie where it ends with the criminals saying " Ok guys thats it, you guys did everything we asked on our list, it was great spending time with you, again thank you for everything, we wish you guys the best of luck"

Ive never seen a hostage movie end like that, yet the public thinks this movie will end like that

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Have you guys ever seen a hostage movie where it ends with the criminals saying " Ok guys thats it, you guys did everything we asked on our list, it was great spending time with you, again thank you for everything, we wish you guys the best of luck"

Ive never seen a hostage movie end like that, yet the public thinks this movie will end like that

Yup, you guys did great. Sorry for ravishing you and the other unmentionables, oh and the multiple deaths we accidentally caused but you guys were absolute troopers! Kudos to your performance under pressure. We got what we wanted so now please live a full and happy life from here on out. If there's anything we can do to help, just let us know. We'll be there for you on an ongoing-basis. Once again, great job!

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
e1203bbaf2dc81be.jpeg

Here we go, an actual ‘Covid’ calculator so you can work out your own personal risk, assuming you accept that there is a killer virus out there in the first place.

https://qcovid.org/Calculation

Apparently, my absolute risk of death is 0.0055%. My risk of hospitalization is 0.0512%.

Why the hell would I want a vaccine for that!?

I'm ashamed to admit it but I was the biggest of vaccine skeptics before, but since hearing Mick Jagger slamming people like myself for not taking the shot and since discovering my risk is at 0.0005%, I've now booked an appointment.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Gentleman, I'd like to remind you of St. Paul ''To whom much is given much is required''. These are extraordinary times and I realize it intrinsically more and more every day. We have been given the truth for a reason, although this reason may be unknown yet. Big things are coming but we know the truth. We must keep standing and take this as an opportunity to grow closer to God, our families, friends and communities. Moreover, this provides a unique opportunity to form local communities. I wish you all the best in the times to come.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Here everyone, watch this video (21 min) about the fake "Delta" variant and how all the "Covid" viruses and variants are invented on a computer "in-silico". These so-called viruses do NOT exist in actual nature, i.e., the real world in which we currently habitate.

Bitchute URL - ...video/146lKuakCIJf/

Same video on Odysee, link below
The Delta Variant - Fact, Fiction and outright Lies

Enoch

Hummingbird
Let's just play along and assume the "delta variant" is real.

Aren't virus mutations caused by host immunity to the virus?

So lets keep playing along and say the "vaccine" does convey immunity.

Didn't the vaccine cause the delta variant? And every booster will bring a new variant or two?

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Guys, they're just laughing at us at this point. It is not to be taken seriously anymore. The world is in a state of collective psychosis where they can't separate fact from fiction and logic from illogic anymore.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member

Dangerous New Freedom Variant Causing People To Ignore Government And Live Their Lives

article-9112-1.jpg

DenizenJane

Woodpecker
Why do you think it is they don't even bother to tie the labor shortage due to the heaps of people dead from The Germ? It can't be that's its too monstrous of a lie, that's for sure. Or maybe its because it is? I mean, its an easy silver platter lie for any idiot to repeat, but somehow they just won't touch it.

LeoniusD

Pelican

Children Are Safe From COVID-19​

• Between March 2020 and February 2021, only 25 children under the age of 18 died directly as a result of SARS-CoV-2 infection. This gives us an absolute mortality rate for children of 2 per 1 million
  • In the U.S., 335 children under 18 have died with a COVID-19 diagnosis on their death certificate. The CDC estimates the infection fatality rate from COVID-19 among children 0 to 17 years old is 20 per 1 million
And honestly those children likely had end-stage cancer or something like that before succumbing to the terrible covid.

Those are the inflated numbers - the real ones are far less than 2 in 1 mio. The side-effects however will be legion.

And here a peasant actor getting the real jab and paying for it:

Bryan Cranston asks fans to pray for Bob Odenkirk after actor collapses on set of Better Call Saul​

ipanews_0986ec63-b659-4a54-9e3e-dde530224215_1.jpg

Too bad that he isn't one of the higher Freemasons and fellow psychopaths like Tom Hanks. Tom Hanks who in his early 2020 Instagram posts alluded to this being a total hoax. No way would he take the real jab.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
For those who're still watching Fox.

Geraldo Rivera​
geraldo_rivera.jpg

Jew Score:
7​
rating-3.jpg

I3
rating-2.jpg

O2
rating-2.jpg

K2
Recent Profiles
Surprise Me!

About the Score
Suggestion Box
FAQ
(Gerald Michael Riviera)
July 4, 1943 —

Just when you thought you could escape the mustache, it comes back to haunt you.
There you are, turning on the TV, flipping the channels — and there it is, time after time, on different shows, in different studios, moving up and down as the lips under it spill out the inane arrogant drivel. It's hard to understand why the mustache, or more specifically, the man attached to it, Geraldo Rivera, is given chance after chance after failing in endeavor after endeavor.
From the empty Al Capone vault, to creation of Trash TV, to revealing US troops positions in Iraq, to his mystifying current status as a pundit on news shows, Geraldo's name — and his fateful mustache — has become synonymous with incompetence in the news media.
As for his Jewish roots, it looks like he is trying to re-embrace them, after marrying his fifth wife, a Jew. But we are not buying it. Call it too little, too late. Jewish rebirth or not, we can't close our eyes to the previous 50 years of his life, when he embraced his Hispanic side and hid his Jewish side from the public view. So we want no part of Geraldo.
Which includes not wanting any part of his mustache. Seriously, it's one scary mustache.
Verdict: Sadly, a Jew.​