Coronavirus Lounge thread

LeoniusD

Pelican
'Shut up and obey peasant actor!'

He was dumb enough to take the jab, promote the jab online, now he complains that they pull the rug on him.

You were a superspreader - the spreader of their propaganda and their poison, so yeah.

As for the virus - superspreader is what they tell you it is and you are not in the club.

E7PKa83XsAkhreA.jpg

E7PKa9IWYAUQhvh.jpg

They tell you who is a superspreader - it's not your decision.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
E7d3YBIX0AA94D6

ProfessorExMachina

Pigeon
Orthodox
Hey ya'll, random question: has anyone noticed any physical changes in people that took the vaxx earlier on like in January? My parents, who are over 60, took both doses and now they look like they are losing weight way too fast and they look sickly. Weird thing is that they have always struggled with weight loss but after they took the jab, became very skinny after a few months.

Has anyone else noticed this in vaccinated friends and family?

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Hey ya'll, random question: has anyone noticed any physical changes in people that took the vaxx earlier on like in January? My parents, who are over 60, took both doses and now they look like they are losing weight way too fast and they look sickly. Weird thing is that they have always struggled with weight loss but after they took the jab, became very skinny after a few months.

Has anyone else noticed this in vaccinated friends and family?
My 80+ father has lost noticeable weight post vaccine. For once, we are worried about him losing weight instead of gaining. Same with my elderly mother, not as bad. He has developed a vertigo-like condition that is treated with medicines, but we had several bad episodes that came within weeks of vaccine. A little less lucid and asks questions he knows, but he's 80+ years old. Still, generally healthy and in good spirits.

I know another 81 yo man that has always been thin, but is extremely thin now. He's also out of breath walking 30+ steps.

All are vaccinated. I'm watching them close.

Had a 70+ customer die a few weeks ago. He had a heart attack, with some strokes afterward while in the hospital. Don't know if he was vaccinated. This case follows some progressions to death I have read about online, so I am curious.

It seems like the general public is getting dumber, though. Maybe a self-fulfilling prophecy, but even simple stuff is harder to get done (drama fatigue?). Throw in "logistical backlogs" and everything is frustrating.

Side note: 81 yo man just told me today: "you don't want to go into your 80's alone. You may just get along well enough, but you will want the help and company." He had a nasty divorce about 25 years ago and is red-pill. Surprised to hear him say this.