Coronavirus Lounge thread

MRAll134

Pelican
Guys, they're just laughing at us at this point. It is not to be taken seriously anymore. The world is in a state of collective psychosis where they can't separate fact from fiction and logic from illogic anymore.
One of the globalist agendas is to ensure people do not get accurate info'. Since the pandemic started, I have not heard one mainstream media mouthpiece or gov' authority mention improving your immune system: take Vit' D, exercise, get lots of sun, eat well etc.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

Interesting NYT take that doesn’t completely fit with their narrative. Of course, he has to throw vaccines in their to calm the lefties down.
Appears someone asking some questions at the start, but at the end he goes into full on vaccination and shutting down those who are ''overconfident'' with the ''virus''. Anyways don't think he'll be writing much more for daring to ask some questions. Or it is just a smokescreen again (just like casus going up and down just to confuse the plebs).

I'd change the title to ''the media is less mysterious than we often admit''. They always lie, left or right, big or small. If it's in the MSM it's a lie.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Hey ya'll, random question: has anyone noticed any physical changes in people that took the vaxx earlier on like in January? My parents, who are over 60, took both doses and now they look like they are losing weight way too fast and they look sickly. Weird thing is that they have always struggled with weight loss but after they took the jab, became very skinny after a few months.

Has anyone else noticed this in vaccinated friends and family?
Im glad Im not the only one to notice this. Several people that I know got jabbed and look markedly older and unhealthy.

One in particular stands out. There's a young couple in their 20's that live across the street. She's a teacher and a very pretty girl. She got jabbed a couple / 3 months ago because she "had to" and he did not. (He's one I talked out of it and is now firmly in the "NO" camp). I noticed about a month ago that something about her looked "off". I asked if she'd changed her hair color or something and she said no. :(

Batman_

Kingfisher
Hey ya'll, random question: has anyone noticed any physical changes in people that took the vaxx earlier on like in January? My parents, who are over 60, took both doses and now they look like they are losing weight way too fast and they look sickly. Weird thing is that they have always struggled with weight loss but after they took the jab, became very skinny after a few months.

Most people have been getting fattier and more grotesque for the past year+, so it's hard to seperate bad health-related habits that formed during the lockdowns from potential vaccine effects. This is far too subject to human error and bias to really say this early, only time will tell.

ProfessorExMachina

Pigeon
Orthodox
Most people have been getting fattier and more grotesque for the past year+, so it's hard to seperate bad health-related habits that formed during the lockdowns from potential vaccine effects. This is far too subject to human error and bias to really say this early, only time will tell.
Good point. We call that "confounding" in causal inference.

ProfessorExMachina

Pigeon
Orthodox
The Delta Variant as a Targeted Vaccine Compliance Strategy

The whole mess surrounding the so called delta variant has had me thinking a lot about what it means and/or signals to the 'elites' running this show. I remember that one hypothesis floating around was that it had to do with delta brainwaves which are present during sleep and thus the only ones who believe the "delta variant" are those that are asleep.

I feel that this kind of interpretation makes more sense from a truther's perspective than from the 'elites' perspective for a number of reasons, most of all because it is simply too vague to be a useful signal to all those involved in planning of the scamdemic. This got me thinking: what would be the most utilitarian function of the different variants that would jibe well with the 'elite' mentality? I believe that the answer to this is: targeted vaccine marketing strategies.

In the case of the "delta variant", the "deltas" are the lower caste workers in Huxley's Brave New World. Specifically, they are "lower labourers, (manual) workers in factories, servants." We see all around us that the biggest vaccine push at the moment is targeted toward conservatives, most of whom the elites would consider to be "deltas". Curious to hear thoughts about this.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Most people don't want to get out of this. Why would they? The state thinking for them, providing them information, providing them some sense of meaning. They don't want to be free. Those who want to be free are a tiny minority for freedom entails responsibility. Responsibility is the biggest fear of the normie.

Last edited:

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
At this point you gotta be completely delusional to buy this stuff anymore. At this point it is a choice not to see it, no excuses. If you go along with it and choose to close your eyes, I'm sad to say, you deserve what's coming.

So why is a medical person talking about government policy affecting people's human rights? I wish these dirtbag technocrats would shut their stupid pieholes.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
I saw a video of a woman discussing with a nurse in the UK that when the baby would be born it had to undergo a cojona test straightaway. A new born baby! This is the level we've gotten to. They were discussion who's ''property'' the baby was. Not long before your baby officially is property of the state, this nurse literally demanded a newborn to be tested. Did anyone see this/can share the vid?

I did some research and there are some sickening testing of children video's. Spoiler alert: this may sicken you to the stomach.

I increasingly think: if these people will show up at God's heavenly gate, why would He even bother to let them in? If they are doing such sick things to each other, what reason does He have? That's not saying that I don't do or have done evil stuff all the time, but it would never come up to me to do this to children, weak, dependent and trustful as they are. I must pray more for these people to come to repentance but I have to admit it's tough.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Pardon the expletive.

8640de2e04c5b02c.png

Not personally, but the VAERS does seem to corroborate this observation. I've sensed more of a heightened sense of entitlement from the vaxxed people I've observed lately.