Coronavirus Lounge thread

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Guys, as times are getting tougher I see that people are encountering real problems in their life now e.g. having to make life decisions. Personally I'm not too much affected yet at the moment as I don't have a family and my job hasn't inquired yet officially about the vaxx. But I want to share a passage of the Bible that we need right now. We must remember it is God vs Satan, regardless of all the confusing smokescreens they throw at us.

The Armor of God​

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

Has anyone come across people with covid experiencing a sort of recalibration of their sense of taste and smell? More than just a simple loss of those senses. I believe it is known as anosmia/parosmia.

My sister has this now and it is specifically affecting her when consuming meat. Meat, in particular is now revolting to her. Both the taste and smell. I’ll add that my sister is highly suspicious of the whole covid narrative and firmly against the jab as well.

She has joined a Facebook group of people suffering the same condition, over 30k of them, and she says the most common complaint is about losing a taste for meat.

The fact that it is putting people off meat, in perfect alignment with Bill Gates’s clear desire to stop people from consuming animal products and toward plant/insect/fake meat, had us both wondering if there could be some connection that is more than coincidental.
Got the name or a link to the FB group?

Deranged. 100% Insane:

Right, masturbate and deplete your zinc stores. One of the most important nutrients for fighting viral infections.

Can basically just do the opposite whatever the MSM / Gov tells you to do if you want to be healthy.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Went to do the main shop today, at the supermarket that was the first one I visited, after the mask mandate ended. The numbers were now well and truly in favour of mask wearing, with only 10% (ish) going without. No issues though, so happy enough.

Yesterday I visited Waitrose, and an independent men's clothes shop. I had anticipated problems with both of these, but nothing transpired. All it needs now is a trip to Marks and Spencer, and I'll have been to all the places that I need to go to, with zero problems.

The town centre yesterday was a rather curious thing. Numbers were well down on normal, despite the weather being OK, and the mood overall was sombre to say the least; I can see it being a while before life gets back to normal. With everything open again, it's now clear that there are a few more businesses that have gone under, on top of the ones that were obvious during lockdown.

MRAll134

Pelican
Guys, as times are getting tougher I see that people are encountering real problems in their life now e.g. having to make life decisions. Personally I'm not too much affected yet at the moment as I don't have a family and my job hasn't inquired yet officially about the vaxx. But I want to share a passage of the Bible that we need right now. We must remember it is God vs Satan, regardless of all the confusing smokescreens they throw at us.

The Armor of God​

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
You might like this graphic, then. From Torba on Gab:

550e93c698337925.jpeg

r3d

Woodpecker
Deranged. 100% Insane:

I think I will do this for a couple of more years, maybe, because there is still a certain element of comedic potential in it. But eventually every sane man will probably make the decision to design his life in a way so he doesn't come into contact with MSM anymore.

Unbelievable.

1,5 years of a 'pandemic' and not once have I read a single article on how to boost the natural immune system. And now, the one that does, picks masturbation out of all things...

If I were a teenage girl, I'd, like, couldn't even, literally.

Last edited:

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
The town centre yesterday was a rather curious thing. Numbers were well down on normal, despite the weather being OK, and the mood overall was sombre to say the least; I can see it being a while before life gets back to normal. With everything open again, it's now clear that there are a few more businesses that have gone under, on top of the ones that were obvious during lockdown.
The untold misery of all those destroyed businesses, broken marriages, preventable deaths, people going quietly insane, is something I keep thinking about.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
The untold misery of all those destroyed businesses, broken marriages, preventable deaths, people going quietly insane, is something I keep thinking about.
Why it is so important to be a good example. Show up, look good, be prepared, smile and ask people mundane life questions. Be a "normalizing effect" on people. We are still here. We have a job to do. We are here to help others. Life continues.

Be nice to kids. Just smile, be patient, maybe ask a grandfatherly question (benign elderly openers). Life is worth living and they are seen.