Coronavirus Lounge thread

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker

Nice narrative weave, no?...

I can't even read this BS anymore, but I guess the fourth wave may as well come from batland.

7 cases in a city of 11,000,000... seems like an entirely rational reaction.

I wonder what else happened 7 times in Wuhan in the past week.

Guesses?

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I'm not blackpilled, but I was just thinking how much will this world suck from this point onwards. Masks forever, lockdowns, restrictions of freedom, lies, sickness because of the vaccines, nonstop lies, hysteria, psychological manipulation, confusion about gender, tranny stuff. It just sucks man let's be honest. And I'm mosty talking for those who are going to be IN the system and not out as we will be. I think we will find more freedom outside of the system than we've ever had, at least spiritually.

Triman1000

Chicken
I'm not blackpilled, but I was just thinking how much will this world suck from this point onwards. Masks forever, lockdowns, restrictions of freedom, lies, sickness because of the vaccines, nonstop lies, hysteria, psychological manipulation, confusion about gender, tranny stuff. It just sucks man let's be honest. And I'm mosty talking for those who are going to be IN the system and not out as we will be. I think we will find more freedom outside of the system than we've ever had, at least spiritually.
You will not find solace in this world, but in your faith.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Another thought just popped up, which is what we see unfolding right now is how every 20th century totalitarian system came into place. 60% went on with the system straightaway, 30% were manipulated into it and folded, 10% (or less) keeps standing. No matter whether it were the Germans or the Russians marching in, this is the psychological makeup of humanity in any population, regardless of the historical period.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Why are the vaccinated afraid of the unvaccinated? Trust in Pfizer, even though: they won't share what is in the MRna treatments, are immune to liability and CEOs of these pharma' companies won't even take them...(via @plane-runnerr)

View attachment 32541
These people will be afraid of anything. I was just thinking how perception works. When I live in a city of 1 million people and there is one shooting, the fact that there is 1 shooting doesn't matter. The way it is presented is what matters. So if the media creates a story, big headlines etc that THERE IS A SHOOTING AGAIN and SAFETY IS GONE, IT IS SO DANGEROUS ON THE STREETS people will just take that in and assume that as their own thoughts whereas they are under a severe hypnosis (creds to Brother Witcoff for the hypnosis analogy). Now, if the media wouldn't have reported about this shooting, you would've gone on the streets like all days and nothing different would have happened than any other day, for the chance still is nihil that you'll get involved in the shooting. Point is: reality is reality, perception is whatever you spin reality as, media is a mass hypnosis tool.

Up until now I had rather laughing attitude towards the media, but now as they are personally targetting the unvaxxed I'm just appaled by the nastiness, the arrogance, the one sided perspective, always picking the perspective against any cojona criticism and now against people who personally choose to not obey to apartheid and discrimination, not citing our constitution and rights once, and when they do gleeingly yesterday I read a report about how ''the legal expert'' sayt that entrepreneurs CAN deny unvaxxed entry to their business, man happy as they were! Where is the but hey what about the rights of people, our constitution? I'm not even talking about a cojona narrative that is nonsense, but purely on a personal/humane level where people look after each other, have compassion, don't let the weak and vulnerable sink. What do they do? They attack and keep hitting the weak and vulnerable while they're bleeding on the ground! Appaling. Every individual of them is responsible for what they're doing towards other people, who more than ever are in need of accurate information, two sides of the story and protection and fairness by the narrative. Same goes for those of the normies/rest of society who will gleefully, arrogantly, hatefully and viciously will prosecute the non-vaxxed in the coming years. They will be nothing better than those who persecuted the Jews in WWII or basically everyone who diverted one bit from the official narrative in the Soviet Union. It is the exact same spirit.

The media truly is the key tool in all of this. Without this tool the elite could've never have gotten their message across and everyone would've walked around as free as 1.5 years ago, noticing nothing, no deaths/unusual things in their surroundings, nothing more than the average flu that has been around since forever. I pray for them to stop this but I can't stop thinking about them being the proverbial rich man in the story of Lazarus, who begged on the ground yet the rich man ignored him, maybe laughed at him, rejoiced at his status vs that of Lazarus. We need basic humanity more than ever. The media truly is the enemy.

Last edited:

The UK has already abolished the mandatory mask wearing. Sweden does not do masks now, and has close to 0 Covid deaths per day.

I would be very surprised if the US, in due course, will not abandon mask wearing.

kel

Ostrich
The US has never had mandatory masks on the federal level, and many places are more open than before. But it will come back, of course. They're jerking us around, opening and closing, giving people a taste and then piling the fear back on again.

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Gold Member
Imagine waiting for your vaccine while a girl is having convulsions post-vaxx and you still get yours.

Peasants are so brainwashed that they would accept an anal probe, a brain-chip-covid-vaccine-implant, an amputated leg in order to keep them safe from covid.

They REALLY love that new bistro that opened last week and they required vaccine there. It's even trending on social media. Don't you get it??