Coronavirus Lounge thread

MRAll134

Pelican
Come on guys, it is just five jabby-jabs to freedom. Oops, I mean boosters for life: "Sällberg suggests...'recurring shots' will be necessary." Or, you could just choose JC, go to Church, read the Bible and ignore this bs'/psy-op:

1628304116503.pngSwedish Professor Says 5 Shots of COVID Vaccine May be Necessary
While many people have bragged about being “fully vaccinated” after taking two COVID-19 jabs, a Swedish professor says that as many as five shots may be needed to combat falling immunity.

“We don’t know how long the vaccine protects against serious illness and death,” said Karolinska Institute Professor Matti Sällberg. “This means that you pick the safe before the unsafe.”

Numerous European countries are planning a 3rd round of COVID “booster shots” in September, and the FDA also indicated that vaccinated individuals will be given another shot in the fall.

However, Sällberg suggests this probably won’t be enough and that “recurring shots” will be necessary.

“After receiving the second dose, the immune response slowly subsides. Within a year, many may have lost their protection. We do not know yet, but if you get a third dose, it will be activated again,” he said. “Biology says that a fading immune response is not unlikely. Then it’s time for a third, fourth, maybe fifth dose”. [lol!]

One wonders whether Sällberg holds a conflict of interest given that he is also chairman of the board at vaccine company SVF.

Meanwhile, in Israel, a doctor warned that “the effectiveness of the vaccine is waning/fading out” and that “85-90% of the hospitalizations are in fully vaccinated people.” 1628304102901.png

The Rest: https://summit.news/2021/08/06/swedish-professor-says-5-shots-of-covid-vaccine-may-be-necessary/

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member

Edit.

a28c22c5618f6823.jpeg

Last edited:

MRAll134

Pelican

Is there any celeb against vaccination at all?
I don't think so. But, I found one who is against bathing (Jake Gyllenhaal):

Jake Gyllenhaal shares he finds 'bathing to be less necessary' as he is interested in a 'world of not bathing'
Specifically, Gyllenhaal stated: 'More and more I find bathing to be less necessary, at times.'

I like how they call him an actress: "The Academy Award-nominated actress also expressed that he believed that humans have a way of self-sanitation that takes care of both hygiene and appearance."

Original: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...bathing-necessary-sees-world-not-bathing.html

LeoniusD

Pelican
Come on guys, it is just five jabby-jabs to freedom. Oops, I mean boosters for life: "Sällberg suggests...'recurring shots' will be necessary." Or, you could just choose JC, go to Church, read the Bible and ignore this bs'/psy-op:

View attachment 32633Swedish Professor Says 5 Shots of COVID Vaccine May be Necessary
While many people have bragged about being “fully vaccinated” after taking two COVID-19 jabs, a Swedish professor says that as many as five shots may be needed to combat falling immunity.

“We don’t know how long the vaccine protects against serious illness and death,” said Karolinska Institute Professor Matti Sällberg. “This means that you pick the safe before the unsafe.”

Numerous European countries are planning a 3rd round of COVID “booster shots” in September, and the FDA also indicated that vaccinated individuals will be given another shot in the fall.

However, Sällberg suggests this probably won’t be enough and that “recurring shots” will be necessary.

“After receiving the second dose, the immune response slowly subsides. Within a year, many may have lost their protection. We do not know yet, but if you get a third dose, it will be activated again,” he said. “Biology says that a fading immune response is not unlikely. Then it’s time for a third, fourth, maybe fifth dose”. [lol!]

One wonders whether Sällberg holds a conflict of interest given that he is also chairman of the board at vaccine company SVF.

Meanwhile, in Israel, a doctor warned that “the effectiveness of the vaccine is waning/fading out” and that “85-90% of the hospitalizations are in fully vaccinated people.” View attachment 32632

The Rest: https://summit.news/2021/08/06/swedish-professor-says-5-shots-of-covid-vaccine-may-be-necessary/
Human health and God-given fertility is not easily destroyed. They know that they will have to poison the peasants again and again in order to make most of them infertile.

It is frankly a good plan since fertility will be felt years or even decades later. They can suppress plenty of short-term effects.

That said - humanity will survive, but this plan is indeed the big cull and the vaccines are the tools for it. Second will be the Great Reset, the elimination of nourishing animal food - the pesticide soaked plant and insect foods will likely lower fertility and decrease life expectancy on top of the yearly vaccination regime.

The mask mandate which has been in place for around 8 months in my province of Canada was lifted yesterday. 80% or more people are still masked up. I’ve lost all faith in my fellow men and women. I asked the cashier why she was still wearing her mask. “It just seems normal” was her reply. Sheep.

MRAll134

Pelican
The mask mandate which has been in place for around 8 months in my province of Canada was lifted yesterday. 80% or more people are still masked up. I’ve lost all faith in my fellow men and women. I asked the cashier why she was still wearing her mask. “It just seems normal” was her reply. Sheep.
It is conditioning (there is a pandemic & the mask saves you). Meanwhile, the media propagates the lie everywhere, non stop.

You just need to not wear your mask, unless you absolutely have to. Then, more and more people will stop wearing theirs - minus the boomers. The boomers are all-in on the CV19 bs.