Coronavirus Lounge thread

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
I realized today that the enemy (Satan) wants us to be in despair, negative emotions, fear. He feeds of that energy. He loves it. So it's up to us to not give in to these emotions. Great part of that is limiting your intake of the MSM besides some necessary highlights. Personally I follow this forum, Roosh Hour/Brother Augustine and a Dutch redpill dude to stay on par with what's happening locally. That's frankly all I need. Inducing in daily 3 hrs Alex Jones, 2hours David Icke and so on is also not going to give you more peace. I think that after the last intense 1.5 years and the long way we have to go it is quintessential for us all to take a step back and reflect on our mental state and take the necessary steps to improve if there is too much strain.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
1bb6f329e1be139a.jpg

stugatz

Pelican
Welp, it's happening - went out for a stroll on my offday, and slightly under one third of the stores in my area are now requiring masks. I never thought this was going to start back up again, this three month lull really made me think it was all over. It's going to increase again, and I can just tell.

My workplace (independent pub) is run by a pretty based dude who stayed open for as long as possible last year. He'll try to keep us all working during this, but I am *not* looking forward to working behind a flatiron stove in a mask, and am afraid I might end up just quitting over it.

Lots of good things have happened to me this year, it seems like things are going to start getting difficult again. I'm livid.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Welp, it's happening - went out for a stroll on my offday, and slightly under one third of the stores in my area are now requiring masks. I never thought this was going to start back up again, this three month lull really made me think it was all over. It's going to increase again, and I can just tell.

My workplace (independent pub) is run by a pretty based dude who stayed open for as long as possible last year. He'll try to keep us all working during this, but I am *not* looking forward to working behind a flatiron stove in a mask, and am afraid I might end up just quitting over it.

Lots of good things have happened to me this year, it seems like things are going to start getting difficult again. I'm livid.

After the nonsense in Australia this past winter.
As evidenced by the Zerohedge article just above.

Everyone in Europe & Northern America should expect another "dark winter" by the end of fall.

stugatz

Pelican
Really though, can I just get the delta variant already and die of it? Another stupid lockdown, working in a mask as others get paid to do nothing, being told what and where I can be by brainwashed family members, and we're likely going to get a crime spike in my area if they close the schools again...this is just straight torture. I feel like I'm a sucker for even holding down a job right now.

Don't mean to blackpill (sorry everyone) but I've had just about enough of this and feel like banging my head against a concrete wall.

Felix88

Kingfisher
You're basically reacting in despair which is one of the ways they want people to react. The bad news is that they are getting prepared for more variant outbreaks.

As the old saying goes though "Hope springs eternal."
I wonder when they run out of star constellations they will they name them after emperors next and will we get the cov19 Hadrian.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member

What part of the world are you in?

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I understand that Jack Posobiec and a few others have been predicting that the Biden administration would start a new crackdown/lockdown on or around August 11 (tomorrow). I've been observing the media to see if they are helping to prep for such an event.

Yesterday, while I was on the treadmill for an hour at the gym, MSNBC was endlessly cycling stories about an "alarming increase" in COVID infections among adolescents. This morning, on the front page of Yahoo and the Bing home page, the lead stories were about a surge in infections and deaths among children across the US and the need to get them all vaccinated as soon as possible.

If the Feds do announce new restrictions in the immediate future, they may be intending to use "save the children!" as the rationale. We'll see. It could be that the globalists are simply re-orienting their vaccine push from adults to children.

stugatz

Pelican
You're basically reacting in despair which is one of the ways they want people to react. The bad news is that they are getting prepared for more variant outbreaks.
I know, but it's hard to be optimistic when it feels like I woke up in some Twilight Zone episode. How long pre-2020 had they had this authoritarian push planned for?