Coronavirus Lounge thread

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
For some reason I feel the urge to share the picture of the most well known Dutch virologist. What is up with these people? Why do they all look the same? Demonic features, demonic energy beaming from their eyes. What kind of youth did these people have? What kind of relationships with their parents? Something's really off with all of them. Weird man. I see so much deadness and sadness in their eyes. I get the feel that they really had a bad quality life, were bullied as kids maybe, and now see this as an opportunity to ''do something back'', to get the power they always lacked and now have. Something they've always been running from. Sad cases all of them.

I did an early life check by the way and I can't confirm (we don't have many tracco's here anyway).

1630872932628.png

1630872753769.png

Mrredsquare

Woodpecker
For some reason I feel the urge to share the picture of the most well known Dutch virologist. What is up with these people? Why do they all look the same? Demonic features, demonic energy beaming from their eyes. What kind of youth did these people have? What kind of relationships with their parents? Something's really off with all of them. Weird man. I see so much deadness and sadness in their eyes. I get the feel that they really had a bad quality life, were bullied as kids maybe, and now see this as an opportunity to ''do something back'', to get the power they always lacked and now have. Something they've always been running from. Sad cases all of them.

I did an early life check by the way and I can't confirm (we don't have many tracco's here anyway).

View attachment 33396

View attachment 33395
1630875468035.png

That's a dude.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Wow - it's very well possible that the very same people who reacted this way in the show put on the masks obediently 6 months later.

It took them only some 'respectable' people in expensive suits and lab-coats telling them that masks are true lifesavers.

This is perfect predictive programming. Someone had a joke about the peasants.

2Infinity

Woodpecker
This video of a talk by Dr. Peter McCullough is the best summary and description I’ve seen yet of the pandemic, in a single presentation. It’s one and a half hours long but worthwhile enough to set aside the time to watch, in my opinion:

It’s more about what’s happened rather than why but it’s a good grounding in reality. A lot of this will be known by people here already since it matches up with what Chris Martenson has presented in many videos over the last 18 months. Still, nice to see in a single lecture.

Great video, around 1:18m he summaries my thoughts exactly, everything is being done (fear, deaths) to ensure people get the jabs - that's the agenda/goal. Hope they back this up to Rumble its going to be taken down for sure.

aynrus

Pelican
Going by Ivermectin thread on here (people wanting to take horse de-wormer for the "deadly virus" that is either a complete fake or just a common cold), the media brainwash had worked well.
Imagine what's in regular Joe's head now...

inthefade

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
Going by Ivermectin thread on here (people wanting to take horse de-wormer for the "deadly virus" that is either a complete fake or just a common cold), the media brainwash had worked well.
Imagine what's in regular Joe's head now...
You do know that it's not just a horse de-wormer, right?

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer

View attachment 33396

View attachment 33395
1630910811313.png
LA "Health" (i.e. disease) Commissioner - and this is a decently good photo for her.

Also look at Biden's health director....I will spare people from having to see that.

droughtmeat

Woodpecker

Arent these just generally people who stood out as kids at school, with straight As,not necessarily very outspoken, but consistently valedictorian level performance. In addition, they didnt really do what the other kids were doing, like playing sports. And they always seemed kinda genderless. Off the top of my mind I can think of 4 to 5 c;lassmates who fit that script, even in terms of looks.

In some ways I can applaud them for going their own way and not wanting to follow sports teams like all the other boys or take endless selfies like the girls, but, thinking about those classmates, I am very sure that they would definitely "do something back" as you said. I can remember how those boys would try to play basketball with us and then quit after 2 minutes because they said it was too physical and unfair. I dont think there was anything demonic there, but something was definitely off about them.

aynrus

Pelican
I'm with you on the "virus" part
Ivermectin is a de-wormer, another, off-label use of it is topically, to kill lice and scabies mites.
So it's a poison (and people died from using it way before the Hoax).
Anyone wanting to use this stuff against fake hoax scam virus or common cold is nuts, no less nuts than vaxxed hardcore covidians.

It takes a lot of belief in the media narrative to go this route and I suspect the whole ivermectin tale has this exact subversive purpose.

aynrus

Pelican
By the way, this reminds me of de-worming scams that run wild all over the internet for many years now (usually would show up in the form of scammy ads with scary images, popping up if you failed to disable ads in the browser).
De-worming treatments had been pushed by frauds for a long time, while they tried to convince people they got "parasites" (undetectable by tests) they need to get rid of, preying on people's natural apprehension and fear of crawlies.
So there's nothing new here. Now its common cold that got no symptoms. Combine this BS with de-wormer stuff and you get the best of both nutty worlds.

fortyfive

Woodpecker
View attachment 33406
LA "Health" (i.e. disease) Commissioner - and this is a decently good photo for her.

Also look at Biden's health director....I will spare people from having to see that.
vlad-impaler.jpg

Elizabeth-Bathory.jpg

Have been recently visited this guy's castle in Romania (Vlad the Impaler) and before this lady's castle, (Elisabeth Bathory), I'm starting to think that these elites have something off in common.

Ivermectin is a de-wormer, another, off-label use of it is topically, to kill lice and scabies mites.
So it's a poison (and people died from using it way before the Hoax).
Anyone wanting to use this stuff against fake hoax scam virus or common cold is nuts, no less nuts than vaxxed hardcore covidians.

It takes a lot of belief in the media narrative to go this route and I suspect the whole ivermectin tale has this exact subversive purpose.
I used ivermectin on my chickens once. Didn’t eat their eggs for a month in case trace amounts made it in. Did people forget about vitamin c?

aynrus

Pelican
I used ivermectin on my chickens once. Didn’t eat their eggs for a month in case trace amounts made it in. Did people forget about vitamin c?
Vit C and, main thing, "natural immune system" (against common cold)....and there's no treatment for the fake hoax. Though using one fake hoax to treat another one might make sense. Just wish it worked on the brain.