Coronavirus Lounge thread

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
Or perhaps...
As others have suggested.
Mental impairment due to the quack-cines, will result in all manner of sundry accidents & deaths...

Traffic Deaths Surged To 38,680 In 2020 Despite Americans Driving 13% Less Miles

teaser image
This means only one thing: it's as bad as another Covid variant! Everybody double mask and no one is allowed to use their cars anymore!

I have noticed that people have seemed to have gotten worse at driving. Failing to signal, Running red lights, cutting other drivers off, tailgating and of course no one uses the pass lane to actually pass. A fair amount of the time the driver will be alone and wearing a mask.

Driving is the most dangerous thing most people will ever do in their lifetime and yet they drive like idiots, trying to kill themselves any chance they get.

inthefade

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
I have noticed that people have seemed to have gotten worse at driving. Failing to signal, Running red lights, cutting other drivers off, tailgating and of course no one uses the pass lane to actually pass. A fair amount of the time the driver will be alone and wearing a mask.

Driving is the most dangerous thing most people will ever do in their lifetime and yet they drive like idiots, trying to kill themselves any chance they get.
I recently drove to a wedding in another state and the amount of people going below the 70mph speed limit in the left lane was staggering. People swerving all over the place. Trucks passing in the right lane around morons in the left lane. People driving with their lights off at night. Bizarre.

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
I recently drove to a wedding in another state and the amount of people going below the 70mph speed limit in the left lane was staggering. People swerving all over the place. Trucks passing in the right lane around morons in the left lane. People driving with their lights off at night. Bizarre.

I'm gonna guess this was a southern state, maybe deep south. Care to disclose?

Barefaced

Sparrow

It is noticeably worse. Just the other day, there was a guy driving straight towards me on my side of the road (double yellow line). He finally moved back over and then onto the side of the road and stopped. Looked like an import, maybe even fresh off the plane from Afghanistan.

Placed an online order at wing stop yesterday. Walked into the joint and there was a black woman wearing a mask waiting for her order. Another black lady (no mask) gets her order and leaves. My order is ready and as the employee is reading it off mask lady decides to interrupt the kid mid sentence with "Where is my order? Where is my order?!" I say nothing and take my food and leave.

Masks have basically turned into an indicator for rude and stupid people.
I find it amusing when ghetto black types wear masks. Your kids sleep on the floor to avoid stray gunfire, your baby daddy, brothers and father are murdered or in prison, you eat like crap and have been obese since childhood, you regularly have unprotected sex with random criminals and drug addicts... but Heaven forbid you catch the flu, and goto the doctor for free because the state pays all your bills.

Feyoder

Kingfisher

“Of course I’m fully vaccinated it’s the only safe thing to do”

(doesn’t wear a seat belt if just going around the corner)

Nordwand

Kingfisher
The UK government has made a statement regarding autumn lockdowns, in order to quell rumours that a new bout of lunacy would begin during school half term. Why am I reminded of the classic vote of confidence in a beleaguered football manger?

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
I find it amusing when ghetto black types wear masks. Your kids sleep on the floor to avoid stray gunfire, your baby daddy, brothers and father are murdered or in prison, you eat like crap and have been obese since childhood, you regularly have unprotected sex with random criminals and drug addicts... but Heaven forbid you catch the flu, and goto the doctor for free because the state pays all your bills.

I don't live in Baltimore.

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
:sneaky:

Justin Trudeau Pelted By Rocks At Campaign Event

teaser image
Crowds of anti-vaccine mandate protesters have grown larger at his appearances...
Wow. The media blackouts of all of this has really obscured the actual rage boiling in countries like Canada, Italy, France, and Australia. Something is going to boil over. I just hope that what happens is oriented towards doing something that is actually effective. What would be BAD is violence, because that will not only be very bad for the image of people who are fighting back, it will also hurt cities and local businesses. What needs to happen instead is a mass peaceful disobedience and refusal/withdrawal of consent.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Wow. The media blackouts of all of this has really obscured the actual rage boiling in countries like Canada, Italy, France, and Australia. Something is going to boil over. I just hope that what happens is oriented towards doing something that is actually effective. What would be BAD is violence, because that will not only be very bad for the image of people who are fighting back, it will also hurt cities and local businesses. What needs to happen instead is a mass peaceful disobedience and refusal/withdrawal of consent.

While I agree.
It's not as if 'They' don't have a whole cadre of "MK-Ultra Wind Up Toys" to send out to cause drama.

Perhaps we should encourage Muslim communities to cause a fuss.
We all know anything a Muslim antagonist does is readily ignored by the media... :sneaky:

bucky

Ostrich
"15 Miami-Dade Public School Staff Members Die Of COVID In Just 10 Days" says scary headline. The first was Abe Coleman, 55. A couple of short paragraphs about him in the article, but nothing about his health prior to getting COVID, of course. Then on to the other 14 tragic deaths:
Local education officials haven’t released the identities of the other teachers or staff members.
It's unbelievable, isn't it? Literally so, in the sense that I find it very hard to believe that 15 people actually died from COVID in such a small group in just ten days.

Alt Leftists parties are gaining popularity too tho. In Canada’s case the NDP. Leftists are relatively silent now because western leaders are basically all liberals and pro-lockdown right now. Even if the fake conservatives get a majority in Canada, expect the left’s outrage and “peaceful” protest machine to come back alive. Look what happened once Biden came into office in the US. It increasingly appears we are headed for a global ideological war.

gat

Sparrow
"15 Miami-Dade Public School Staff Members Die Of COVID In Just 10 Days" says scary headline. The first was Abe Coleman, 55. A couple of short paragraphs about him in the article, but nothing about his health prior to getting COVID, of course. Then on to the other 14 tragic deaths:

It's unbelievable, isn't it? Literally so, in the sense that I find it very hard to believe that 15 people actually died from COVID in such a small group in just ten days.

If they were unvaccinated I imagine the news would have reported it.

There are ~18,000 staff for Miami Dade .[1]

[1] https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami-Dade_County_Public_Schools