Coronavirus Lounge thread

MRAll134

Pelican
The media can yell this as much as they want to but it won't work. People, in general, will not blame the "anti-vaxxers" for higher gas prices, higher electricity bills, lower wages, etc.
They will probably try to blame the Christians at some point, like Nero did. After all, this is an evil agenda playing out. Meanwhile, the future will be a much lonelier place (@7seal7):

7seal7.jpeg

Sword

Pigeon
The media can yell this as much as they want to but it won't work. People, in general, will not blame the "anti-vaxxers" for higher gas prices, higher electricity bills, lower wages, etc.
It wont work for me and you, but for ~50% of idiots out there it will. I see a lot of anger IRL towards 'anti maskers/vaxxers'. Propaganda is very very effective. Esp when things are bad and people need a reason things went bad.

Man the production and quality in things have gone so down. Has anyone else noticed this? Would love to hear some stories. My parents ordered new windows for the house, they waited almost 3 months and they ended up arriving without screens. They forgot to put screens in. Yesterday I get a pair of jeans and notice there is no hole to put the button through, so cant even wear these pants. Ive ordered sneakers that arrived with no laces. I work in the construction industry anything thats custom ordered, will arrive wrong now. Either wrong item, wrong color or wrong size.
I blame micro thrombosis.

So some Aussie just popped up on my FB feed, posting pictures of flowers and talking about how it's finally spring...

So seeing as the govt in Aus have pushed things to a shocking degree, is it safe to predict that winter 2021 on Europe could go that far, but not further?

I.e brutal lockdowns, authorities stamping all over civil rights... but no mass deaths, insanely brutal wave, starvations, power-cuts etc... or we should still brace for something extra special?
Why would it be the same?

We have real winters in Europe, with much less sun. Add to this a considerably higher Vax rate. It will be different, if not worse, due to the collapsing narrative of the globalists.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
It wont work for me and you, but for ~50% of idiots out there it will. I see a lot of anger IRL towards 'anti maskers/vaxxers'. Propaganda is very very effective. Esp when things are bad and people need a reason things went bad.
I'm surprised and was actually a bit worried about how fast I see the anti non vaxxer stance taking off. Fired up by our public health minister who blames basically everything that's going on with ceaujeauna on the non vaxxed, I really see how the normies buy into the non vaxxed are dangerous, they are the reason of our problems narrative. It is so astounding to see how a totalitarian system is set up in real time, with the normies being hyped up whether it is by Goebbels or any prime minister, president or minister of public health in any country right now in the world. The mechanics are actually the same and people are falling en masse for it. I hear many people really saying it is ''fair'' and ''just'' that the non vaxxed are being excluded from society. Remarkable and unreal, yet to be expected based on historical grounds.

vlad-impaler.jpg

Woah, Vlad looks really sick in that portrait. He must have been their health commissioner back then.

As a health commissioner he did a great job to stop the turkish virus.

He even tried to vaccinate them all with big needles:

Broimp.jpg

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
So some Aussie just popped up on my FB feed, posting pictures of flowers and talking about how it's finally spring...

So seeing as the govt in Aus have pushed things to a shocking degree, is it safe to predict that winter 2021 on Europe could go that far, but not further?

I.e brutal lockdowns, authorities stamping all over civil rights... but no mass deaths, insanely brutal wave, starvations, power-cuts etc... or we should still brace for something extra special?
I count on things only going harsher. In Hungary (high vax rate) they say there is more hospitalization now than 1 year before. I don't care whether it is true or not but it shows that MSM build up fear for harsher restrictions than last year. I would be surprised if it will not happen. Politicians now say that they don't "want to" mandate masks or restrictions and "they hope they don't have to" but that is just part of their game to give hope before going rude.

The vax may do its job and really kill many people. So now we will also have a real pandemic. They will give a 3rd/4th jab in winter and all public areas will be shedded with spike proteins. So it will be unsafe for the unvaxed too. (I start to believe that shedding is really harmful as I see more and more coincidences. See the shedding thread.)

The goal is digital currency, digital surveillance police state. They will push the winters until we arrive there.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
@long_rides thread...

Warning: Language.
==========
I keep seeing history being rewritten so let me offer a CliffsNotes version:

We. All. F**king. Stayed. Home.

We all masked. We were all "in this together" until the restrictions became unreasonable.
We didn't get haircuts. We missed deaths of loved ones from other diseases. We put off funerals.

We put on masks. We social distanced.

Not for 15 days. But 30 days. 45 days.
We watched as our businesses closed, our events canceled.
And then we watched Nancy Pelosi get a haircut.
And you defended her.

We watched Gavin have dinner with friends.
And you defended him.
We watched as you protested and rioted and looted and burned, all the while telling us we were horrible for being mad about the draconian measures implemented that shut down our gyms and bars and theaters.
We were "in this together" when you said you wouldn't trust a vaccine under Trump.

We were "in this together" when you acted like the experts knew what the f**k they were talking about even as they changed their position in the matter of days.
We did it your way.

It didn't work.
So take your revisionist bullsh*t and go hide under your bed.
You act like HCQ is an experimental drug.

It isn't.
You act like Ivermectin is only for horses.

It isn't.
You act like you follow the science.

You don't.

If you did, you wouldn't hold the positions you do.
This isn't about being anti-vaxx.

This is about your arrogance and rewriting history to make you feel better about being the Nazis at this point in history.
You think your patience is running out?

LOL f**k you.
I know people that couldn't hold their family member's hand as they died because of COVID.

F**k your inconvenience.
I know people that lost their businesses.

F**k your "running out of patience"
I think it's time you give the unvaxxed their credit. Many of us have already had COVID and lived.

Hell, mine was treated early with vitamins and it wasn't even at flu strength.
No, COVID is not a hoax. It absolutely should be taken seriously.

But maybe it should have been taken seriously by your side the entire time.
Our patience ran out last year, early this year.

Welcome to the club.
==========
Source

Sa6re

Robin
Movie truth drop. I found the Inception movie for 20p(15 cents) in a shop. Check this scene out:

DiCapio: An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious, and the smallest seed of an idea can grow, it can grow and define or destroy you

Mal: The smallest such as ‘your world is not real’. Simple little thought that changes everything. So certain of your world, of what’s real. D’you think he is or d’you think he’s as lost as I was.

DiCapio: I know what’s real Mal.

Mal: No creeping doubts? Not feeling persecuted Dom? Chased around the globe by anonymous corporations and police forces, the way the projections persecute the dreamer? Admit it, you don’t believe in one reality anymore. So choose. Choose to be here. Choose me.

Inception; 1:54:47, Christopher Nolan

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I had my fourth triathlon of the year this morning. It was a sprint triathlon in my local urban area, so they used an indoor municipal recreation center pool for the swimming portion. My county is controlled by Democrats, so of course they have a mask mandate for their rec centers and we were told that we would be issued a mask that we would have to wear up until the moment we jumped into the pool to begin the swim.

I didn't want to wear the mask, but rather than risk a confrontation that would have caused me a distraction before the race and perhaps have gotten me disqualified (DQ'd), I decided to avoid it in a sneaky way. There were several entrances into the pool building, so I entered a door I saw open where I knew no rec center staff would be watching. Then, I just got in line for the pool start. If anyone had asked me, I would said that I wasn't given a mask when I entered. I figured that everyone else would assume that since I wasn't wearing a mask, I must have declined to accept one from the rec center staff and that it must mean it was ok to do so since they let me enter. Interestingly, although there were about 200 people in a line wrapped around the pool waiting to start the race, and everyone except me was complying with the mask mandate, no one asked me where my mask was, not even the event staff who were present. Who knows, maybe my race results will show up as "DQ" when they're posted later. We'll see.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
I count on things only going harsher. In Hungary (high vax rate) they say there is more hospitalization now than 1 year before. I don't care whether it is true or not but it shows that MSM build up fear for harsher restrictions than last year. I would be surprised if it will not happen. Politicians now say that they don't "want to" mandate masks or restrictions and "they hope they don't have to" but that is just part of their game to give hope before going rude.

The vax may do its job and really kill many people. So now we will also have a real pandemic. They will give a 3rd/4th jab in winter and all public areas will be shedded with spike proteins. So it will be unsafe for the unvaxed too. (I start to believe that shedding is really harmful as I see more and more coincidences. See the shedding thread.)

The goal is digital currency, digital surveillance police state. They will push the winters until we arrive there.
But there’s no way the shedding, if it is real, is anywhere near as dangerous as the jab. So how will people be able to avoid noticing that it’s the vaccinated, not the unvaccinated, who are dying and getting seriously ill?

Sa6re

Robin
I had my fourth triathlon of the year this morning. It was a sprint triathlon in my local urban area, so they used an indoor municipal recreation center pool for the swimming portion. My county is controlled by Democrats, so of course they have a mask mandate for their rec centers and we were told that we would be issued a mask that we would have to wear up until the moment we jumped into the pool to begin the swim.

I didn't want to wear the mask, but rather than risk a confrontation that would have caused me a distraction before the race and perhaps have gotten me disqualified (DQ'd), I decided to avoid it in a sneaky way. There were several entrances into the pool building, so I entered a door I saw open where I knew no rec center staff would be watching. Then, I just got in line for the pool start. If anyone had asked me, I would said that I wasn't given a mask when I entered. I figured that everyone else would assume that since I wasn't wearing a mask, I must have declined to accept one from the rec center staff and that it must mean it was ok to do so since they let me enter. Interestingly, although there were about 200 people in a line wrapped around the pool waiting to start the race, and everyone except me was complying with the mask mandate, no one asked me where my mask was, not even the event staff who were present. Who knows, maybe my race results will show up as "DQ" when they're posted later. We'll see.
Yeah, but it’s got nothing to do with democrats. The entire western political systems are just a theatre front at this point. In the UK, not one politician has held up one study that

• shows the inefficacy of PCR tests
• shows the Yearly Mortality Rate hasn’t risen
• shows dangers of the jab
• shows the inefficacy of masks
• shows the low IFR of CV
• shows the inefficacy of Lockdowns

There are many studies in these categories, So Why? It’s all an illusion of control.
Locally, Conservatives may appear to do positive things but Nationally the system does what it needs to survive..

Pointy Elbows

Robin
Orthodox
The only OSHA inspections I've had were associated with a disgruntled former employee calling in an exaggerated report. The OSHA inspectors can't admit it, but it was obvious.

I can see this guy's point, though. These offices are likely dealing with some Rona loss/fatigue internally. Now if they get a flood of inspections on their desk, it will be harder to force the way. Knowing they have become the Rona Inspectors General will not be welcome in their office, except amongst the real true believers. I don't think they have enough work ethic to cover all the leads they get. Just can't do it all.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
But there’s no way the shedding, if it is real, is anywhere near as dangerous as the jab. So how will people be able to avoid noticing that it’s the vaccinated, not the unvaccinated, who are dying and getting seriously ill?
I am part of a team that's goal is to let people enter their vax side effect stories into the official database (similar to VAERS but the local one). We know about people who are dead. We know about people who had life threatening illness. We know about women who have menstrual issues. Literally not one wants to get into the database. It would take them 20 minutes at most. We would do the handwriting part they just have to answer the questions. And they don't want to be in that.

Our team has zero success - zero database entry - until now. Literally. Even though we have contacted people in the range of the hundreds (by my estimation). And privately unofficially they tell their stories without a problem. And they all suspect the issue was caused by the jab.

And these are the obvious cases when the side effect happened a few days after the jab. If they get ill later they will not have a clue. They will not have statistics or the statistics will be fake. By that time the unvaxed may be hiding because that will be their only choice. We won't say "I am healthy because I am unjabbed" but we will show our fake vax card to get groceries. Or we will bargain a vax-goy to give use something to eat for cleaning up and fixing the electric wires. Thus they will not see the causal link.

We will see the causal link but we will not be able to properly prove it because of lack of data. Even if we prove it with data they will not believe because that was not approved by TV. Even if we will still dare to speak (it will be riskier by the day) they will ignore us as flat earthers.

Forget it: normies will not wake up en masse ever!

Sa6re

Robin
79DEBFB4-D467-4577-AEDD-7CD17577A1A9.jpegFirst and foremost C.O.V.I.D is a psychological operation to transform the mind, collective subconscious of humanity. These scenes from movies may appear insignificant but they are not. The many pandemic movies and zombie infection movies (World War Z, 28 days later, walking dead, outbreak etc. Etc) are by design.

The good news is, you, by Gods grace, are in control of your mind and can allow in and reject whatever you wish.
So, its time to start getting wise about yourself and this strange place we used to call Earth. We have much more power than we realise but wisdom and courage are needed to utilise it. No human group on earth has full power, it’s an illusion. So the first step is when you wake up, do not be afraid.