Coronavirus Lounge thread

Sam Harris is a good example of an atheist who has put all his hope and faith in science and is now just completely swept away by it.

I used to think Sam was intellectually honest. But then he fell victim to TDS, and THEN he completely straw manned Bret Weinstein on vaccine dangers and ivermectin efficacy. Even very intelligent people can suffer from cognitive dissonance.

Sa6re

Robin
I used to think Sam was intellectually honest. But then he fell victim to TDS, and THEN he completely straw manned Bret Weinstein on vaccine dangers and ivermectin efficacy. Even very intelligent people can suffer from cognitive dissonance.
Ha ha, Sam Harris is not honest or intelligent. He’s been a ‘intellectual dark web’ conservative gatekeeper since the beginning. His wholesale belief in the sacred cows of modern scientism is a give away. Neo-darwinism and Big bang disneyland are a great big red-flag as to the deceivers at this point!

Or perhaps...
As others have suggested.
Mental impairment due to the quack-cines, will result in all manner of sundry accidents & deaths...

Traffic Deaths Surged To 38,680 In 2020 Despite Americans Driving 13% Less Miles

teaser image
This means only one thing: it's as bad as another Covid variant! Everybody double mask and no one is allowed to use their cars anymore!
I'm not even joking, for the past two months I've noticed a significant decrease in my driving performance. I've had several close-calls that would have been my fault. I feel so hazy. I don't know if it is the coof, the horse paste I took, or 5G or something, but my mind seems to be getting hazy and dull. Not dementia levels yet, (I'm in my 20s), but it seems like I am becoming forgetful and careless, even though I don't mean to be. Obviously I am unjabbed.

Edit: Other symptoms I have noticed is that I have pretty bad fatigue. I can sleep 16 - 18 hours a day if I am not at work. If I am physically moving or out and about I am usually okay, though not always. Also, I need ridiculous amounts of water for whatever reason. 1.5 - 2 gallons a day. I drink a half gallon in the morning and still don't have to urinate usually. I have no idea why I am using so much water. Historically I was always fine and had clear urine drinking 3 liters. Now I'm drinking almost two gallons and only have to go three or four times some days.

Last edited:

Padouk

Sparrow
I'm not even joking, for the past two months I've noticed a significant decrease in my driving performance. I've had several close-calls that would have been my fault. I feel so hazy. I don't know if it is the coof, the horse paste I took, or 5G or something, but my mind seems to be getting hazy and dull. Not dementia levels yet, (I'm in my 20s), but it seems like I am becoming forgetful and careless, even though I don't mean to be. Obviously I am unjabbed.

Try Gotu Kola supps.

RomikJan

Robin
Orthodox

Edit: Other symptoms I have noticed is that I have pretty bad fatigue. I can sleep 16 - 18 hours a day if I am not at work. If I am physically moving or out and about I am usually okay, though not always. Also, I need ridiculous amounts of water for whatever reason. 1.5 - 2 gallons a day. I drink a half gallon in the morning and still don't have to urinate usually. I have no idea why I am using so much water. Historically I was always fine and had clear urine drinking 3 liters. Now I'm drinking almost two gallons and only have to go three or four times some days.
I have noticed it all year and was shocked . It was as if people forgot how to drive completely. Recently though I have noticed that my mind wants to wonder off as well while driving. It could be from a number of reasons. Sometimes im driving and ill look to my side and go wow, what a muzzled dope. Then ill look forward and hit the breaks. There is alot of distraction from muzzled drivers, muzzled radio talks, muzzled signs and it gets you mad. I only experience this while driving , I dont experience any other thing you said. I dont feel hazy its just when I am in the car. Part of me thinks its because I psych myself out, I dont want to go anywhere and I know wherever I am going there is going to be a problem. Ive been walking to a closer grocery store and noticed that its been much better for me and I dont get as irritated or mad. I think before hand like I said I would psych myself out, thinking in advanced how awful this drive will be, and then after the drive I would dwell on it in disbelief how horrible it was, as if I didnt know it would be like that, and in general it would pretty much ruin the rest of my day. However with walking I am able to concentrate more, and stay focused and then when I get home , I dont dwell on it and it makes for a better day. Take care of yourself brother

Thomas More

Hummingbird

Stress. It's a killer. Heart attack or stroke is incoming. Better adopt a rigorous prayer, diet and exercise regimen.

Full disclosure: I'm in the same situation.

Brebelle3

Sparrow
Stress. It's a killer. Heart attack or stroke is incoming. Better adopt a rigorous prayer, diet and exercise regimen.

Wow guys, this is very interesting. I have been completely zoning out lately while driving, similar to these other experiences.

I go to the gym every day except Sunday and even today while warming up to deadlift, just 1 plate felt like 3. 2 weeks now I've been dragging myself there, barely able to get going.

I haven't changed my habits, eat clean, sleep well.

Perhaps stress like TM said or coof fatigue?

I feel close with The Holy Spirit right now, but can't discern what's going on inside.

Nice to know I'm not alone.

I don't think I will have a heart attack or stroke any time soon. Does not run in my family. Only one relative has ever had one of those that I know. I work a physical job and do jiu jitsu when I am not working late, and my diet is decent though I do need to work on it.

Are you saying stress from covid or just my own life in general?