Coronavirus Lounge thread

inthefade

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
I don't think I will have a heart attack or stroke any time soon. Does not run in my family. Only one relative has ever had one of those that I know. I work a physical job and do jiu jitsu when I am not working late, and my diet is decent though I do need to work on it.

Are you saying stress from covid or just my own life in general?
Do you get sun and fresh air?

kel

Ostrich
E_R5mI2VcAIrwyS

They're attacking children most of all.

Barefaced

Sparrow
I was talking to my mother today and she told me about going to a restaurant without a mask. There was a “mask required” sign on the door of course. She goes in and is the only person without one, besides those who are sitting down and eating. She walks up to the counter to order and the woman behind the counter asks her to put on a mask. My mother basically ignores her and proceeds to order. That was the end of it.

The significance here is that my mother is a passive, polite, non-confrontational, rule-follower. But this was too much nonsense for her to abide. And all that was required in this situation was a minimal amount of refusal and pushback.

Nicki Minaj retweeting Tucker Carlson and calling Joy Reid "Uncle Tomiana"

This is beautiful. Leftists' brains must be melting now trying to compute what's just happened:
- Stunning and brave woman of colour uses racial slurs to attack and accuse of homophobia another stunning and brave woman of colour while simultaneously promoting anti-vax conspiracy theories!

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I don't think I will have a heart attack or stroke any time soon. Does not run in my family. Only one relative has ever had one of those that I know. I work a physical job and do jiu jitsu when I am not working late, and my diet is decent though I do need to work on it.

Are you saying stress from covid or just my own life in general?
Jive didn't you get covid? That can definitely cause neuro-fatigue.

This is beautiful. Leftists' brains must be melting now trying to compute what's just happened:
- Stunning and brave woman of colour uses racial slurs to attack and accuse of homophobia another stunning and brave woman of colour while simultaneously promoting anti-vax conspiracy theories!
Isn’t she just a hood rat chimping out? Great that she’s chosen our side but let’s not give her too much credit.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
FWIW.

A discussion with a British funeral director of 15 years.

- British hospital staff were aware 'something' was coming in early December 2019.
- BBC engaged in fake news.
- Deceased were readily & frequently misdiagnosed with the China's.
- This director, his assistant wife & his 55y/o colleague don't normally wear masks for their work. Never contracted the China's from the corpses.
- Deceased diagnosed with the China's without any testing.
- Excess use of sedatives in care homes with paper trails. Which resulted in an unusual number of elderly deaths.
- Bumbling bureaucrat tasked with recording "covid deaths" at all costs, came to realize the Plan-demic wasn't legit.
- Once quack-cines were implemented in early January. The death rate increased.
- Post quack-cine deaths were obviously labelled as 'covid deaths'.
- Some deaths were most likely due to the reduction of hospital care for seriously ill cancer patients & such.
- Age of dead post quack-cine are of all ages. Not just the elderly as per the start of the Plan-demic.
- Most deaths post quack-cine are heart attacks, blood clots, stroke & organ failure more than other causes.
- Main stream media actively ignoring the trend of deaths post quack-cine.
- The "delta variant" is widely recognized as quack-cine injury by medical staff behind the scenes.
- He suspects children to die at greater rates post quack-cine use.
- Suspects Fake News will fear monger even more once children die en-masse from quack-cines.
- Approx. 45 other funeral directors are worried about being silenced.
- Quack-cine animal testing resulted in ~200 dead lab monkeys a week.
- Savvy point in regards to downturned economies world wide, yet the expense paid none the less, on quarantine / concentration camps.
- Refers to the 'hippocratic oath' as the hypocritical oath.

Milton Keynes Family Funeral Services :
https://www.mkffs.co.uk/

Glaucon

Ostrich
Gold Member
Never tested, but how could a test be accurate if the virus was never isolated? But yes, I had something and the symptoms lined up with covid. Any known treatment?
I would try 4K mg vitamin C , 10K IU vitamin D, make sure you take 125 microgram K2 with that much D tho , and Zinc 25 mg