Coronavirus Lounge thread

Sa6re

Robin
If you want to know how Globohomo’s and Criminal Pharmaceutical Cartels use Twitter as an influence campaign machine. It’s all manipulation, anyone with a Tick mark who is left on there after saying something against the Globo’s, is part of the deception. Simple investigation and explanation. This is how:

https://knightfoundation.org/features/misinfo/

Last edited:

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
ba49d8401cc8c0d2.png

I re-watched season 1 of this show recently and it got me thinking...

In it, the people are kept in line with authoritarianism and strict propaganda, because the powers that be want to shield everyone from a horrible truth that they believe would be too much for most people to bear.

As a result, some of the authoritarianism and inconsistency feels like its coming out of left field for lots of people on the show cuz they don't understand the underlying circumstances.

Most remarkable, at the end of the show, when everyone is told the truth, the leader who runs the place decides to kill everyone off.

It feels like the inconsistency of coronavirus rules, the vaccine, the laws, lockdowns, wear mask when standing up but not sitting down...all this nonsense feels like we just don't know whats really going on.

Perhaps what is going on is we've been conquered by china (in secret). And they want to humiliate, denigrate and weaken the western world to tolerate a more Chinese style government (more authoritarian, dictatorial, etc).

And all of this nonsense isn't about a virus at all, its about getting us all on our knees.

4600_fan

Pigeon
Orthodox

I re-watched season 1 of this show recently and it got me thinking...

In it, the people are kept in line with authoritarianism and strict propaganda, because the powers that be want to shield everyone from a horrible truth that they believe would be too much for most people to bear.

As a result, some of the authoritarianism and inconsistency feels like its coming out of left field for lots of people on the show cuz they don't understand the underlying circumstances.

Most remarkable, at the end of the show, when everyone is told the truth, the leader who runs the place decides to kill everyone off.

It feels like the inconsistency of coronavirus rules, the vaccine, the laws, lockdowns, wear mask when standing up but not sitting down...all this nonsense feels like we just don't know whats really going on.

Perhaps what is going on is we've been conquered by china (in secret). And they want to humiliate, denigrate and weaken the western world to tolerate a more Chinese style government (more authoritarian, dictatorial, etc).

And all of this nonsense isn't about a virus at all, its about getting us all on our knees.
My theory of Corona:

1) It's simply what you get when your political leaders offload all responsibility to "experts." Basically what we did with this is like asking the military to "fix" Afghanistan but devoid of any concern rather than killing the enemy: Simply use nuclear weapons and literally kill every Afghan alive. I mean, that would have "won" the war right? We're letting these scientists make decisions that have second and third order effects which go way beyond their scientific purview. The problem is, we've being "ruling by expert" for a long, long time. So, it was natural to unleash these "experts" on this problem. I recommend listening to Curtis Yarvin's interview with Tucker Carlson, he goes into the history of the deep state and its intimate connection with the "rule of experts" and how we got to where we are:

If you want to know how Globohomo’s and Criminal Pharmaceutical Cartels use Twitter as an influence campaign machine. It’s all manipulation, anyone with a Tick mark who is left on there after saying something against the Globo’s, is part of the deception. Simple investigation and explanation. This is how:

https://knightfoundation.org/features/misinfo/
This site is claiming that almost all bot accounts are right wing, and pro-russia. Not on Twitter so I'm not saying this is or is not the case. Do you mean to say that the left is also using bot accounts to push their narrative?

Elipe

Pelican
This site is claiming that almost all bot accounts are right wing, and pro-russia. Not on Twitter so I'm not saying this is or is not the case. Do you mean to say that the left is also using bot accounts to push their narrative?
They most certainly do. In fact, pretty much every side does. Astroturfing is a very, very old tactic. Peer pressure is very easy to manufacture. Even when people know it's happening, they still fall for it because it's such a core part of the human psyche to swim with the rest of the school.

The best mental thing we can do in this situation is to keep our head cool. Everyone else is swept away in emotion. 10mins to refresh a kinda Stoic outlook on life, I feel that many will benefit from this mindset (certainly myself)

Great video. One of the most interesting things I found when starting to learn Greek words from the Bible, was how certain key words already had well-developed meanings among Stoics starting ~300 years before Christ, for example:

Logos, λόγος, for us Christians this is the Greek word used in the Bible for the "Word," which according to John's Gospel, is God. For Stoics, beginning with Zeno, logos is "the active reason pervading and animating the universe, of which humans possess a part." It also referred to all which is said or thought, reasoned discourse, and "animus mundi," the soul of the world. This sounds to me a lot like Christ.

Pneuma, πνεῦμα, means Spirit, breath or wind. In the New Testament (and Greek translations of the Old), this is the word used everywhere for Spirit. For Stoics, pneuma also meant breath or wind, but took on the special meaning of "the active, creative principle organizing the cosmos and each individual." For Stoics, pneuma also referred to God in the cosmos, and the life-giving principle in man. That sounds a lot like the breath of life, and "He that dwells within you," again for us Christians.

Maybe these ideas started developing in Greek philosophy around 300 BC because the Septuagint (first Greek translation of the Hebrew Old Testament) had been recently created, and the Greek philosophers were exposed to Hebrew ideas about God. I always thought it was interesting how God prepared the ground in the Greek world, which was most of the educated Middle-Eastern and Mediterranean world at that time, by causing Stoic philosophy to be discovered and taught starting several hundred years prior to Christ coming to Earth. Yet another example of His great providence, not only for Jews but also for us Gentiles.

I'm not even joking, for the past two months I've noticed a significant decrease in my driving performance. I've had several close-calls that would have been my fault. I feel so hazy. I don't know if it is the coof, the horse paste I took, or 5G or something, but my mind seems to be getting hazy and dull. Not dementia levels yet, (I'm in my 20s), but it seems like I am becoming forgetful and careless, even though I don't mean to be. Obviously I am unjabbed.

Edit: Other symptoms I have noticed is that I have pretty bad fatigue. I can sleep 16 - 18 hours a day if I am not at work. If I am physically moving or out and about I am usually okay, though not always. Also, I need ridiculous amounts of water for whatever reason. 1.5 - 2 gallons a day. I drink a half gallon in the morning and still don't have to urinate usually. I have no idea why I am using so much water. Historically I was always fine and had clear urine drinking 3 liters. Now I'm drinking almost two gallons and only have to go three or four times some days.

I think you and a few others, as well as myself depending on the particular day, are suffering from "anxiety and depression" as the modern world would call it. I think these are responses designed into us by God (i.e. adaptive responses that give us a survival advantage) that are beneficial to us in times of danger. Depression, because during times of danger it makes us less active, which keeps us out of danger. Anxiety, because it causes us to be fearful, and stay away from danger.

These are not physical and mental states that help us do the work we need in order to eat and survive, but they do have a benefit. The best I can do in myself, is look at the fatigue, despair, and anxiety, as something like adding more weight to the bar at the gym. It causes me to focus only on the essential things, because everything has the added weight of fighting against despair over the constant bad news about the world, thus everything is a lot harder to do compared to back when worldly things were enjoyable and seemed meaningful.

It's healthy to remember the kind of people who will survive when the whole modern world kills itself. These people will be like the man featured in this story. He is over 50, and has lived outdoors in the Southeastern USA for over half his life. Obviously, those of us who are not addicted to alcohol/narcotics will have an even better chance. NPR is a joke but this was a good article, and gave me reason for optimism because of my decent camping skills.

Sometimes it's easier to believe only in what's actually in front of my eyes, and regard everything on a screen as fake. Maybe it's a form of denial, but it sure feels healthy. Of course the reality that all of the evil will be destroyed by God on the final day, which might come today, is the true consolation. One never knows how far this will all go before the Lord finally wipes it out. We need to remember the final outcome, which is eternal peace and blessedness for all who love God.

Last edited:

Garuda

Kingfisher