Coronavirus Lounge thread

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Voxday :

The Conviction of the Comedian

Jim Breuer refuses to perform for mandate venues:
Comedian Jim Breuer announced that he will “absolutely not” perform at venues that require COVID-19 vaccinations.
The Saturday Night Live alum and stand-up comic said he would be canceling scheduled shows in Michigan and New Jersey due to venue vaccine mandates, which he deemed “segregation.”
“Due to the segregation of them forcing people to show up with vaccination, to prove you’re vaccinated, to prove you’ve had a shot … I’m absolutely not doing those shows,” Breuer said during a Facebook Live post. “What these establishments are doing is wrong. What this dictatorship is doing is wrong.”
Good for him. It’s going to be fascinating to see how these newly-segregating societies evolve once it becomes clear to the vaccinated that a) pureblood society has no interest whatsoever in their filthy mudblood world, and b) the vaccinated will never be able to take part in pureblood society.
The wheat and the chaff are separating themselves.

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Voxday :

Good for him. It’s going to be fascinating to see how these newly-segregating societies evolve once it becomes clear to the vaccinated that a) pureblood society has no interest whatsoever in their filthy mudblood world, and b) the vaccinated will never be able to take part in pureblood society.
Exactly, which will culminate in the mark of the beast, the final sealing between yourself and God for eternity. The cycle of the harvest of souls is nearing its completion.

JohnKruk

Chicken
Voxday :

There isnt anything stopping mudbloods from participating in pureblood society. We arent using QR codes.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
There isnt anything stopping mudbloods from participating in pureblood society. We arent using QR codes.
There will be informal firewalls. I expect that a good number of men and women will start specifying in their dating app/service profiles that they don't want to meet anyone who received any of the COVID jabs. I know I wouldn't.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Focus on the Aussie masked protester (red squared). He took on 4 police officers.

wepxZXF.png

Now, watch the video in action.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
There will be informal firewalls. I expect that a good number of men and women will start specifying in their dating app/service profiles that they don't want to meet anyone who received any of the COVID jabs. I know I wouldn't.

My one female friend already does this.

She has no interest in alien spike proteins whether by one form of "injection" or another... :sneaky:

She even cut off a promising dating circumstance when the guy announced he'd given in to getting a quack-cine for work purposes.

r3d

Woodpecker

I would imagine any vaxxed person sneaking into an unvaxxed convention would feel pretty awful after about 5 to 10 minutes.

The only reason we don't usually talk openly and mock vaxxed people is because of common courtesy. Once they are gone and we are free to talk, it's usually about the PCR scams, statistical fraud, WHO funding etc. And because we know it's true we have a certain conviction while talking. And everyone around us knows it too, so they laugh, nod and agree.

Then we use all these memes and running gags and say stuff like: "I always knew they were lazy and uninterested, but I never would have imagined them to be that stupid."

Then someone shares a new video of a panel of highly credible doctors warning about the vaccine, saying they will continue to speak out, even if it costs them their license, because now they have proof of irreversible damage the vaxx does.

And that will be the first time the vaxxed guy has actually seen footage of corona critics himself, instead of the distorted MSM version, and they don't seem all that crazy and unreasonable at all and he thinks: "Wait, that can't be right?"

But everyone around him is like: "Yeah, old news. We know. But good for them for taking a stand." and they go back to having fun and talking smack about the sheep.

I bet right around that time the vaxxed person will want to leave, lest he risks a stroke induced by cogintive dissonance.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
In the UK (and elsewhere), they've inflated the death stats, using the "Died with Covid" category. I doubt if they'll give figures for "Died because of Covid" , that is to say, those who died on account of missed diagnoses, suspended treatment, and the like, because TPTB were more interested in "Keeping you safe":

balybary

Pelican
A female teacher is complaining about her "dangerous" students who will purposely kill her by breathing on her face. In her mind it's a conspiracy from the conservatives to kill her.

The sky is blue, water is wet, a woman is harshly complaining about other people and is on the edge of madness.

I’m a Teacher. I’m About to Quit.
The classroom isn’t a safe space anymore.
The MAGA students are getting worse. They’ve always complained about safe spaces. The classroom is supposed to be one.
They don’t like that.
They’ve turned classrooms into one of the most dangerous places in the world. Imagine a bunch of people with different views and experiences, all randomly thrown together in a room and asked to talk to each other while learning how to debate topics like abortion and global warming. Now let some of those students have guns, and add a deadly virus.
I’ve got a handful of straight up MAGA assholes in my classes this year. They’re anti-masking, anti-vaxxing conspiracy theorists.
How bad are they?
They’re pretty terrible. They think kicking Trump off Twitter wasn’t fair. They think the Texas abortion ban was a huge victory. They think liberals are panicking about the coronavirus. They think we’re not executing enough criminals, and that slavery never happened.
They hate my school’s mask mandate.
A few years ago, there was always one student you couldn’t have a reasonable debate with. Now there’s too many.
They’re dangerous.
I’ve never felt threatened by students before, not on this level. Now they can actually hurt me, just by breathing. All they have to do is give me a breakthrough infection that I pass to my 3-year-old daughter.
In my darker moments, I think this is what some politicians want. They’re turning their own voters into weapons. They’ll send them unmasked and unvaxxed into my classroom, which they see as a “liberal indoctrination center” to take me out. They’ll also take out the students I care about, the ones I want to work with, who make the job worth it.
I’m teaching online now, but that can’t last forever. I might get to teach online in the spring, but eventually I’ll get sent back into the classroom, where my state allows them to carry guns.
Let me repeat that last part. My state allows my anti-masking, anti-vaxxing students to bring guns to class. I’m supposed to evaluate these students and give them grades they might not like.
I’ll never feel safe in a classroom.
Not anymore.

cyborg1337

Sparrow
In the UK (and elsewhere), they've inflated the death stats, using the "Died with Covid" category. I doubt if they'll give figures for "Died because of Covid" , that is to say, those who died on account of missed diagnoses, suspended treatment, and the like, because TPTB were more interested in "Keeping you safe":

Yeah - the stats in the UK are so confusing/misleading; Also the current stats tell us nothing at all really if you look deeper:

Are people in hospital ill because of covid or they were already in hospital for another reason and caught covid after?
Because a large number of people are vaccinated in the UK, how do we know that it is not previous infection that is providing the protection?

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
A female teacher is complaining about her "dangerous" students who will purposely kill her by breathing on her face. In her mind it's a conspiracy from the conservatives to kill her.

The sky is blue, water is wet, a woman is harshly complaining about other people and is on the edge of madness.

Sounds like a lot of her students are pretty based.

One thing she's right about though - classrooms have been become a very dangerous place but it's due to genocidal maniac teachers like her who have lost their collective minds.