Coronavirus Lounge thread

Thomas More

Hummingbird
"Isolation & Quarantine Strike Team..." :hmm:

E_m4az_UUAYHwl6

Edit.

This is the first time I've seen "outward" used in the way it's quoted in the tweet. It's weird how leftist language is evolving into something alien to previous human culture.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
This is the first time I've seen "outward" used in the way it's quoted in the tweet. It's weird how leftist language is evolving into something alien to previous human culture.
In other words, they want them to act like an oppressive, criminal, thuggish punk at all times even if they are tired. They want them to be psychopathic as they carry out inhumane war crimes against their fellow countrymen.

Padouk

Robin
And then these people can not work without having their buildings. So construction workers should start to demolish what they have already built?

If they had no electricity they could not work. If they could not fly at the first place they could not have built the Internet. If they did not have cars then the industry could not have been built so big. Without railroads globalism would be impossible. I can go on endless.

Is there any profession that does not somehow enable globalism? At which point are we not to be blamed?

I have read the Unabomber manifesto a few years earlier and maybe he is right about technical development. But how should we block that? If we do not take part in building these things then the people who take part will have more children and just out breed us. Then our resistance was futile.

I don't really see how it would be possible to be a luddit and slow the progression of technical development without persuading everyone else to join the movement. Will you be better off if I don't program those machines that I program now?

Is it impossible to use technology in an ethical way?

How do you define the circle of people who are responsible for what we have now? How do you decide whether someone is responsible or not?

I don't know the answers. I have more question than answers. I want to do the right thing but I am not sure what that is.

Which is why the whole idea of progress needs to be re-evaluated.

As if we needed more proof of blatant, over-the-top murder courtesy of Fauci, but here it is.

I know that Dr. Bryan Ardis is a chiropractor and not a medical doctor (a good thing at this point!)

But everything he points to is verifiable, based on linked scientific data and trials.

Ardis outlines how Anthony Fauci specifically designed a Remdesivir-centric covid protocol for America to MAXIMIZE deaths.

It is the reason why the USA has over 25% of worldwide covid deaths, while being only 4% of global population.

This is beyond Josef Mengele levels. Well over 690,000 people murdered in ICUs thus far due to this premeditated evil scheme, not including vax deaths which add many more thousands:

DR. BRYAN ARDIS OUTLINES FAUCI'S DEATH PROTOCOL

Don't know when people will ever wake up. But they better do that soon.

Pointy Elbows

Robin
Orthodox
<snip>

It is the reason why the USA has over 25% of worldwide covid deaths, while being only 4% of global population.

<snip> Well over 690,000 people murdered in ICUs thus far due to this premeditated evil scheme, not including vax deaths which add many more thousands:
Close as I have been following this, I was unaware of this statistical data. If I am understanding this correctly, Americans are 6X more likely to die a covid death than the world's general population.

That is staggering. The fact that every STATISTICIAN in the US isn't screaming about this from the rooftops (let alone all our Science! doctors) is a tell to:

- the loss of simple critical thought
- coopted nature of our "elite intellectuals"
- jaded, manipulative media
- moral decline and apathy

This number, if accurate, is an absolute indictment against the American medical establishment and their practices.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Close as I have been following this, I was unaware of this statistical data. If I am understanding this correctly, Americans are 6X more likely to die a covid death than the world's general population.

That is staggering. The fact that every STATISTICIAN in the US isn't screaming about this from the rooftops (let alone all our Science! doctors) is a tell to:

- the loss of simple critical thought
- coopted nature of our "elite intellectuals"
- jaded, manipulative media
- moral decline and apathy

This number, if accurate, is an absolute indictment against the American medical establishment and their practices.
The medical system has been bought out... It's that simple.

The FDA, CDC, NIH are all organs of political bureaucracy designed to encumber the small organizations so that the large corporations can grow their monopolies.

Fauci is a symptom of the cause... Greed.

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
As if we needed more proof of blatant, over-the-top murder courtesy of Fauci, but here it is.

I know that Dr. Bryan Ardis is a chiropractor and not a medical doctor (a good thing at this point!)

But everything he points to is verifiable, based on linked scientific data and trials.

Ardis outlines how Anthony Fauci specifically designed a Remdesivir-centric covid protocol for America to MAXIMIZE deaths.

This is beyond Josef Mengele levels. Well over 690,000 people murdered in ICUs thus far due to this premeditated evil scheme, not including vax deaths which add many more thousands:

I definitely believe that treatment is the main factor but would be willing to bet that obesity also played a roll. The US is the most obese of the world's big nations. And if the levels of obesity were categorized, I think it would lead the elite/hall of fame level group by a significant margin.

I definitely believe that treatment is the main factor but would be willing to bet that obesity also played a roll. The US is the most obese of the world's big nations. And if the levels of obesity were categorized, I think it would lead the elite/hall of fame level group by a significant margin.
One reason why you never see portrait collages of the victims like you do with every other tragedy. Most would be fat and old, people might start to wonder why the hell everyone, especially, children, are being treated like diseased cattle.

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
One reason why you never see portrait collages of the victims like you do with every other tragedy. Most would be fat and old, people might start to wonder why the hell everyone, especially, children, are being treated like diseased cattle.

Or they have a headline saying "perfectly fit and healthy individual tragically cut down by the killer virus" and then show an image of a giant 300+ pound smiling blob. This is one example of a common and powerfully successful tactic that has been used throughout this hysteria: convincing people not to trust what they observe but instead to believe what they're told.

Essentially the same as telling someone that 5 fingers is 4 fingers except in this case the conditioning is so thorough that people actually believe 5 is 4.

Beacon

Sparrow

But some of the country’s top epidemiologists say poor testing and tracing capacity, inaccurate estimates on the death toll and the deliberate falsification of data, means there is still no clear picture of the pandemic in Indonesia and a third wave could be brewing.

So now why would someone falsify data? :hmm:

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
This is beyond Josef Mengele levels. Well over 690,000 people murdered in ICUs thus far due to this premeditated evil scheme, not including vax deaths which add many more thousands
I believe all of this. I believe premeditated murder accounts for the deaths of the several outspoken anti-vaccine conservatives who got sick and then died in the hospital “of Covid,” according to the lügenpresse, who paraded their premature deaths around for all to see, inspiring smugly gleeful “I told you so” reactions in the NPC pandemic true believers.

No, they didn’t die of Covid. And they probably didn’t have Covid, which likely doesn’t even exist. Their outspokenness put a target on their back and they were murdered by the illogical and lethal medical treatment they received in the deathtraps known as hospitals. They belong to the 690,000.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
I believe all of this. I believe premeditated murder accounts for the deaths of the several outspoken anti-vaccine conservatives who got sick and then died in the hospital “of Covid,” according to the lügenpresse, who paraded their premature deaths around for all to see, inspiring smugly gleeful “I told you so” reactions in the NPC pandemic true believers.

No, they didn’t die of Covid. And they probably didn’t have Covid, which likely doesn’t even exist. Their outspokenness put a target on their back and they were murdered by the illogical and lethal medical treatment they received in the deathtraps known as hospitals. They belong to the 690,000.
Yeah, my wife is a RN BSN, who was working during covid, on a covid floor (no longer working) and she was saying doctors were essentially putting people on unnecessary amounts of oxygen and getting them dependent on it, basically killing people who could have recovered on just a little bit of oxygen with some struggle. I don't know exactly how that works but I've since seen another doctor's testimony shared on this forum which stated the same exact thing.

Padouk

Robin
GOOD NEWS!

The house of covid cards may be already collapsing:

WATCH Bombshell Testimony at FDA Vaccine Hearing – Injections Killing More Than Saving, Driving Variants! Re-All Cause Mortality​

Several doctors from the Food and Drug administration’s (FDA) vaccine hearing on Friday claimed in explosive testimony that the COVID-19 vaccine is killing more people than it’s saving and is driving the coronavirus mutations like the so-called ‘Delta’ variant.

This must be related to why the FDA vaccine committee voted 16-2 against rolling out Biden’s COVID booster shot program

FDA panel votes against broad rollout of Pfizer booster shot, endorses narrower use

The vote came after the independent committee unexpectedly voted 16-2 against advising the agency to approve boosters for anyone 16 and older after hours of debate. Members' concerns centered on the amount and quality of data available to weigh the booster's long-term effectiveness and its safety in young people.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher

The Remdesivir was part of the death protocol. The respiratory nurse in my linked post corroborates what Dr Ardis says and adds his observations. It's well worth a watch.