Coronavirus Lounge thread

Sa6re

Robin
So, here is a concise explanation of the reaction of much of the population to the covid operation; a large portion of the population is suffering Learned Helplessness. I believe many of us are also in this state, and you can see the passive acceptance in people who say ‘well, lets wait and see’.

Based on Martin Seligman’s experiments on Learned Helplessness in dogs.
Summary:Most of the dogs in Group 3, where there (previous) experience was, they were shocked for an unknown duration and it stopped inexplicably and they didn’t know why, they had no agency, no control...simply laid down passively and whined when the were electric shocked, (even though, all the dog had to do was step over a small wooden slab to a safe spot)’.

Watch 2:30 to 6:50. Although it’s valuable to watch the whole thing.

Last edited:

MajorStyles

Pelican
Yeah, my wife is a RN BSN, who was working during covid, on a covid floor (no longer working) and she was saying doctors were essentially putting people on unnecessary amounts of oxygen and getting them dependent on it, basically killing people who could have recovered on just a little bit of oxygen with some struggle. I don't know exactly how that works but I've since seen another doctor's testimony shared on this forum which stated the same exact thing.

This exact scenario just happened to an old friend of mine. They cajoled him into getting on a ventilator (he was on it fro three weeks. Then he died 15 minutes after they removed it.

02Hero

Sparrow
So, here is a concise explanation of the reaction of much of the population to the covid operation; a large portion of the population is suffering Learned Helplessness.

Based on Martin Seligman’s experiments on Learned Helplessness in dogs.
Summary:Most of the dogs in Group 3, where there (previous) experience was, they were shocked for an unknown duration and it stopped inexplicably and they didn’t know why, they had no agency, no control...simply laid down passively and whined when the were electric shocked, (even though, all the dog had to do was step over a small wooden slab to a safe spot)’.

Watch 2:30 to 6:50.
Yes serotonin and cortisol increases learned helplessness esp. When it is too high for too long. Also shrinks the brain and other organs.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I definitely believe that treatment is the main factor but would be willing to bet that obesity also played a roll. The US is the most obese of the world's big nations. And if the levels of obesity were categorized, I think it would lead the elite/hall of fame level group by a significant margin.
I visit my State Health Department CV site to review the weekly mortality report update. Last month, deaths with no comorbidities was 25% of the total CV deaths. Deaths WITH comorbidities was the remaining 75%. Interestingly, deaths with 3 or more comorbidities was 25% of the full death count.

In other words, 75% of CV death was associated with a co-morbidity, and old age (highly correlated to CV vulnerability) is NOT even considered a co-morbidity.

Watch your weight. Eat healthy. Exercise. Your odds of living get pretty darn good.

So Darpa rejected this proposal....

This DARPA release is really the bombshell of all bombshells.

I hate to keep posting INFOWARS videos since old Alex is so bombastic. But no one is connecting the dots better than he and his team are doing. Plus, they predicted all this more than a dozen years ago.

Apparently, Alex Jones might also have more power than he realizes. He basically threatened the Pentagon a few weeks back on his show that they have to admit everything about Wuhan, or that they will ultimately be held responsible by the people of earth for the genocide.

Well, DARPA/Pentagon just blinked and released it all - In your face bioweapon/genocide plan authored by Fauci et al.

AJ summarizes it all quite well, warns on what's next and is correct to call this THE BIGGEST NEWS STORY OF THE 21ST CENTURY:

Pentagon Confirms Fauci Created and Released COVID-19

What an upside down world.

A little gnome-man like Fauci can be completely exposed as the author of a genocidal plan, now even reported in the London Telegraph, while continuing to lead our national health program!

The entire nation has failed.

Every power node is either compromised or willingly participating in the genocide.

The militias are nowhere to be seen.

The people paralyzed by fear of either viruses or federal informants/set-ups/unfair incarceration.

Actually, scratch that.

Every nation on earth has failed!

Other than a fraction of the populations of Australia and France and a few others, the bulk of the world is just sitting around, waiting to be wiped out from existence.

If our souls were not eternal, I guess I would be panicked.

Instead, I am just profoundly disappointed.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
He says he's had the vaccine, and he would be in favor of the vaccine passport if that's all it was. His objection is that the vaccine passport will lead to these other things like the social credit system.

So, he's not "our guy".
No. He started it all with "the guy who is vaccinated tells..." He did not state here that he himself (Joe Rogan) got vaccinated. This is why you should never grab things out of context. It leads to misunderstanding.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
He says he's had the vaccine, and he would be in favor of the vaccine passport if that's all it was. His objection is that the vaccine passport will lead to these other things like the social credit system.

So, he's not "our guy".
I thought he was team Ivermectin? now advising people to take the jab.

Lolz.
Are you guys sure?

At the beginning of the video, JR is talking about censorship and deplatforming. He was using an example of vaccinated people - not himself - on how they are censoring and deplatforming people they disagreed with.

This is what Rogan said (at :09 mark):
"...because of this current pandemic they feel like there's this heightened sense of responsibility that they have to control the narrative and that's very disturbing to me and what's even more disturbing to me is how people when they agree with that narrative don't understand where this all goes and they're agreeing with that censorship. They're like "Yes! Censor those people! Get rid of those voices! Deplatform people that I disagree with!" And they don't understand where this goes. It's like where people are saying...the people that have been vaccinated that want a vaccine passport...'Yes, we should have a vaccine passport. I've been vaccinated. That's not going to...it's only going to help me. I did my part. I took one for the team and I went out and got vaccinated to be a good citizen. Those people who didn't - f**k them - we should have a vaccine passport'....but here's the problem with it...the vaccine passport...it doesn't end there. It's going to keep going and it's going to lead to some sort of a social system. You're going to have a social credit system...similar to what they have in China."

The italic part is where you guys are taking things out of context by assuming he was vaccinated. He was using the vaccinated NPC people as an example (underlined part) of how they are pushing for censorship & deplatforming. I'm disappointed in you guys for lying.

Last edited:

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
There are very few people especially public figures that have the advantage of the immersive analysis of subjects like the vaxx like we do here. I obviously dont know Joe Rogan personally nor have I spent that much time watching / listening to him to claim to know his mind or agenda. That said my impression is that he will eventually be led by logic and facts to the same conclusions we have. It will just take him longer. Just my 2 cents worth of intuition

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Joe Rogan talked about vaccine mandate & vaccine passport with a guest on his show. He is not a fan of vaccine passport & 'social credit system', which is going to be a massive red pill to millions of his followers.

Warning: Language.

At 3:15 of the video, Rogan says he "thinks a lot of people should take the vaccine".

It's good that he sees the problem with coercion, the passport and the social credit score system but in this video he literally recommended that a lot of people should get the vax.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
Are you guys sure?

At the beginning of the video, JR is talking about censorship and deplatforming. He was using an example of vaccinated people - not himself - on how they are censoring and deplatforming people they disagreed with.

The italic part is where you guys are taking things out of context by assuming he was vaccinated. He was using the vaccinated NPC people as an example (underlined part) of how they are pushing for censorship & deplatforming. I'm disappointed in you guys for lying.
If he's only role playing for the sake of argument, I take back everything bad I ever said about him!

Last edited:

Mrredsquare

Woodpecker
Are you guys sure?

I have nothing but respect for you Brother and your posts, which have helped me over the years.

But you're mistaken about Rogan and any Celebrity Figure.

e-ngmu3ucam9wkq-jpg.33490

e-lvzpwwuaid0vy-jpg.33491

Peace and God bless.