Coronavirus Lounge thread

Padouk

Woodpecker

Might in fact have the opposite effect. Lives will be saved. Chemotherapy is an awfully invasive procedure with a very low success rate.

But as usual this whole article is just a piece of propaganda. For one, they are trying to keep the image of the so called health care as the only route towards health and secondly they are just preparing you for the fact that many vaccinated will develop cancer.

At this point the medical field has ZERO credibility and I hope it stays that way as allopathic medicine is just a huge drug dealing operation.

Bird

Pelican
This DARPA release is really the bombshell of all bombshells.

I hate to keep posting INFOWARS videos since old Alex is so bombastic. But no one is connecting the dots better than he and his team are doing. Plus, they predicted all this more than a dozen years ago.

Apparently, Alex Jones might also have more power than he realizes. He basically threatened the Pentagon a few weeks back on his show that they have to admit everything about Wuhan, or that they will ultimately be held responsible by the people of earth for the genocide.

Well, DARPA/Pentagon just blinked and released it all - In your face bioweapon/genocide plan authored by Fauci et al.

AJ summarizes it all quite well, warns on what's next and is correct to call this THE BIGGEST NEWS STORY OF THE 21ST CENTURY:

Pentagon Confirms Fauci Created and Released COVID-19

What an upside down world.

A little gnome-man like Fauci can be completely exposed as the author of a genocidal plan, now even reported in the London Telegraph, while continuing to lead our national health program!

The entire nation has failed.

Every power node is either compromised or willingly participating in the genocide.

The militias are nowhere to be seen.

The people paralyzed by fear of either viruses or federal informants/set-ups/unfair incarceration.

Actually, scratch that.

Every nation on earth has failed!

Other than a fraction of the populations of Australia and France and a few others, the bulk of the world is just sitting around, waiting to be wiped out from existence.

If our souls were not eternal, I guess I would be panicked.

Instead, I am just profoundly disappointed.

Here are the documents AJ showed in his video:

gat

Sparrow

As a father with a 12 Y/O I cant imagine what is going through these people's heads.

Its sad that his dad died... but this is sick. Typical fear based mentality.
Indeed.

That said, this is the best propaganda reporting to effect me. It is obviously not based in statistical fact and does not change my mind on things.. but ...the police man, the blue line flag in the background, the traditional family - it pulled on my emotions.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Indeed.

That said, this is the best propaganda reporting to effect me. It is obviously not based in statistical fact and does not change my mind on things.. but ...the police man, the blue line flag in the background, the traditional family - it pulled on my emotions.
Did nothing for me but show how gullible people are to fear and how much they want to believe that they can controll that which is on God's timeline.

I have a lot of family and friends who are cops, until the last may my wife was an Paramedic and saw all the COVID-19 hysteria from both patients and medical professionals. In the case of EMTs, many of them have been given prophylactic ivermectin... And still told they must take the jab.

Wife must have had 50 plus exposures, never once gotten the Coof. Meanwhile her dad (also an EMT) and mom both got the Rona... And then vaxxed (despite our pleadings not to)

Makes me wonder what underlying conditions this cop had. There's always something not being reported here and this story is designed to do exactly what you say, pull at your heart string s by presenting a "rational" woman and family.

kennygee

Chicken
My wife was watching House (doctor show) on peacock. I can't help but notice how on these doctor shows the patient always ends up cured, and the genius doctor figured it out. All the doctors are trying to help the patients selflessly. Now with the whole coronavirus thing, we are now seeing doctors and hospitals not prescribing inexpensive helpful drugs to covid patients, and giving them expensive ineffective drugs like remdesivir and put on a vent to die. It's like the hospitals are killing people. Do you guys think that maybe the hospital shows are designed to program the public to trust them? I always heard older people say "i don't trust doctors" and avoid them. I thought they were crazy until now. Now I am one of them.

inthefade

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
My wife was watching House (doctor show) on peacock. I can't help but notice how on these doctor shows the patient always ends up cured, and the genius doctor figured it out. All the doctors are trying to help the patients selflessly. Now with the whole coronavirus thing, we are now seeing doctors and hospitals not prescribing inexpensive helpful drugs to covid patients, and giving them expensive ineffective drugs like remdesivir and put on a vent to die. It's like the hospitals are killing people. Do you guys think that maybe the hospital shows are designed to program the public to trust them? I always heard older people say "i don't trust doctors" and avoid them. I thought they were crazy until now. Now I am one of them.
At least house solves everything using terrain theory rather than germ theory.

kennygee

Chicken
At least house solves everything using terrain theory rather than germ theory.
That's interesting. I only passively watch with her while on the laptop so I didn't pick up on the terrain theory House uses. I have heard of germ theory years ago, and only recently stumbled across other thoughts on the subject. I have been looking into having better health recently. I figure since I am unvaxxed, I soon won't be able to get healthcare, and I wouldn't want it anyway since I no longer trust the medical industry. So I need to learn to become healthier so I won't need them.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
That's interesting. I only passively watch with her while on the laptop so I didn't pick up on the terrain theory House uses. I have heard of germ theory years ago, and only recently stumbled across other thoughts on the subject. I have been looking into having better health recently. I figure since I am unvaxxed, I soon won't be able to get healthcare, and I wouldn't want it anyway since I no longer trust the medical industry. So I need to learn to become healthier so I won't need them.

Good thinking. Learn all you can about how to prevent and solve your own health issues and have on hand the items you'll need for it. Enjoy researching!

balybary

Pelican
People are dying because of these evil conspiracy groups who get the ineffective booster jabs instead of the new 3D-printed vaccine patch.

Scientists at Stanford University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill have created a 3D-printed vaccine patch that provides greater protection than a typical vaccine shot.

The trick is applying the vaccine patch directly to the skin, which is full of immune cells that vaccines target.

The resulting immune response from the vaccine patch was 10 times greater than vaccine delivered into an arm muscle with a needle jab, according to a study conducted in animals and published by the team of scientists in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

Untitled-design-34.png

Jay Dyer breaks down an astounding Satanic essay/confession from 2010 that outlined everything we are seeing today.

It was written by someone claiming to be a high-level (upper echelon globalist) Satanist.

In 2010, most dismissed it as a LARP. But it has since been proven true based on its predictive confirmations.

Most of Dyer's videos are a bit too rambling. But this one is on point and succinct at 30 mins:

2010 Satanic Essay that Predicted the Entire Current Covid and Great Reset Plan

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
People are dying because of these evil conspiracy groups who get the ineffective booster jabs instead of the new 3D-printed vaccine patch.

Untitled-design-34.png
Not sure if this is the same technology, but it reminds me of this:

This article is dated December 18, 2019 (barely pre-covid outbreak, how convenient).

Text:

Rice bioengineer reveals dissolving microneedles that also embed fluorescent medical info

Keeping track of a child’s shots could be so much easier with technology invented by a new Rice University professor and his colleagues.

Kevin McHugh, an assistant professor of bioengineering at Rice since this summer, and a team at his previous institution, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, report in a cover story in Science Translational Medicine on their development of quantum-dot tags that fluoresce with information after they’re injected as part of a vaccination.

A pattern of 1.5-millimeter microneedles that contain vaccine and fluorescent quantum dots are applied as a patch. The needles dissolve under the skin, leaving the encapsulated quantum dots. Their pattern can be read to identify the vaccine that was administered. The project was co-led by Rice University bioengineer Kevin McHugh during his time at MIT. (Credit: Second Bay Studios)

A pattern of 1.5-millimeter microneedles that contain vaccine and fluorescent quantum dots are applied as a patch. The needles dissolve under the skin, leaving the encapsulated quantum dots. Their pattern can be read to identify the vaccine that was administered. The project was co-led by Rice University bioengineer Kevin McHugh during his time at MIT. (Credit: Second Bay Studios)
The tags are incorporated in only some of the array of sugar-based microneedles on a patch. When the needles dissolve in about two minutes, they deliver the vaccine and leave the pattern of tags just under the skin, where they become something like a bar-code tattoo.

Instead of ink, this highly specific medical record consists of copper-based quantum dots embedded in biocompatible, micron-scale capsules. Their near-infrared dye is invisible, but the pattern they set can be read and interpreted by a customized smartphone.

The two-year project is aimed at the 1.5 million preventable deaths that result from a lack of vaccinations, primarily in developing nations.

Kevin McHugh

Kevin McHugh
“The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation came to us and said, ‘Hey, we have a real problem — knowing who’s vaccinated,’” said McHugh, who was recruited to join Rice with funding from the Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas. “They said, ‘We go on vaccination campaigns where people get into Hummers, drive to a rural village, set up a tent and start immunizing people, but they don’t always know who’s been immunized before and what vaccines are still needed.”

Parents often don’t know their children’s vaccination histories, McHugh said. “So our idea was to put the record on the person,” he said. “This way, later on, people can scan over the area to see what vaccines have been administered and give only the ones still needed.

“There are two sides to this,” he said. “First, is that you don’t administer unnecessary vaccines, which has a cost. But even bigger, you don’t leave people underimmunized and at risk of getting an infectious disease.”

McHugh said the team worked with a bioethicist to be sure the patients’ data remains protected. “She said we’re on solid ethical ground as long as people can opt out, like getting the patch with only the vaccine. Also, the patch with quantum dots only contains information about the vaccine received. It doesn’t tell you anything else about the person.”

The square-centimeter patches hold up to 16 tiny needles. “They don’t go very deep, which makes them theoretically painless and a lot easier for kids,” McHugh said. “They’re like putting on a bandage.”

Because the 1.5-millimeter needles disintegrate in the skin, no biohazardous sharps remain for disposal, he said. Testing in model skin in strong light showed the 4-nanometer dots should be readable for at least five years.

McHugh plans to continue his work on the technology at Rice. “There are so many aspects to this particular project that we need nanotechnologists, bacteriologists, chemists and computer scientists,” he said. “So this is certainly something I’m thinking about for my lab here."