Coronavirus Lounge thread

No-Designation Man

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Article Tags:
#attentionwhore #cognitivedissonance #mentalillness #scienceismygod

'Jesus was a healer': One man's rage at anti-vaccination pastors in local churches

"Jesus was a healer. People trusted Jesus. Why don't they trust these doctors that have the information that we need to protect ourselves and protect our loved ones?"
^5/5 clowns.

[redacted]* won't name the church that he says is the source of the outbreak infecting his family.
vs
[redacted]* also doesn't fear blowback from church-goers in the community who don't want him speaking out. ...
"So I don't give a rat's ass about blowback. If I stayed silent and didn't say anything at all and it kept going — I'm more worried about my conscience than I am blowback."
Hmm. This^ individual appears to be having difficulty committing to where he actually stands in regards to his self-proclaimed benevolence.

*Not giving this fool any additional unjustified recognition, by posting his name in here.

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Article Tags:

'Jesus was a healer': One man's rage at anti-vaccination pastors in local churches

^5/5 clowns.

vs

Hmm. This^ individual appears to be having difficulty committing to where he actually stands in regards to his self-proclaimed benevolence.

*Not giving this fool any additional unjustified recognition, by posting his name in here.

The goal of that article is to create mistrust, hate, retribution of the innocent, apartheid, civil war and finally genocide.

In other words, the article is full of inflammatory lies and demonic propaganda.

Watch the crescendo build as the call for the destruction of the innocent and healthy non-poisoned people of the world intensifies.

No-Designation Man

Kingfisher
Other Christian
The goal of that article is to create mistrust, hate, retribution of the innocent, apartheid, civil war and finally genocide.

In other words, the article is full of inflammatory lies and demonic propaganda.

Watch the crescendo build as the call for the destruction of the innocent and healthy non-poisoned people of the world intensifies.
^5/5 :like:s

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Article Tags:

^5/5 clowns.

vs

"Jesus was a healer. People trusted Jesus. Why don't they trust these doctors that have the information that we need to protect ourselves and protect our loved ones?"

I'm gobsmacked to see how fast Christians are to succumb to the worldly forces running this world. A basic understanding of reality ought to include that we have God and we have Satan, with the latter running the world. For example this man who is putting his full trust in the secular doctors/science. Besides the fact that this cojona stuff is a complete hoax, why would a Christian put his full trust and faith in any worldly force?! Christianity in so many places has been completely mixed with the ''isms'' of this day and age and we know who was behind that. Sad observation.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Vox Day: ""We have no time for idiots in this country anymore. We don’t want you. We want you to all either go the hospital, and stay home, die there with your COVID. Don’t take the cure, but don’t clog up our hospitals with your COVID when you finally get it. Stay home. Don’t bother with science, it’s too late. Go f— yourself, we just don’t have time for you."
- Howard Stern

Go back to Israel, Howard. You'll love it, they're all vaccinated there. Genuine Americans don't obey government vaccine mandates.
"

Nordwand

Pelican
Other Christian
Wet and miserable in town yesterday, so not that many people were out and about, however, the number of mask wearers is noticeably down. Surprisingly, few of them are elderly.

SeaEagle

Robin
Catholic
What they're doing in Canada is cancelling cancer surgeries, in part to put more pressure and shame onto the unvaxxed. Theyve had 2 years to increase ICU capacity more than the 25% they have. No field hospitals have been built.

Our healthcare system is a joke. I waited 6+ hours with searing abdominal pain (ruptured appendix) to even see a doctor.

The nurse in training took 5 or so attempts to find a vein, and the senior nurse originally told me to go home, saying it was a stomach ache.

Its common to wait a year for MRIs or knee surgery. Covid has been excuse of the year for nearly 3 years now.

chance vought

Woodpecker
Protestant
What they're doing in Canada is cancelling cancer surgeries, in part to put more pressure and shame onto the unvaxxed. Theyve had 2 years to increase ICU capacity more than the 25% they have. No field hospitals have been built.

Our healthcare system is a joke. I waited 6+ hours with searing abdominal pain (ruptured appendix) to even see a doctor.

The nurse in training took 5 or so attempts to find a vein, and the senior nurse originally told me to go home, saying it was a stomach ache.

Its common to wait a year for MRIs or knee surgery. Covid has been excuse of the year for nearly 3 years now.
Are there private facilities or doctors you can go to if you have enough money?

GermanRooshListener

Chicken
Other Christian
Most estranging in my opinion is the comparison school/university - work.

If I go to my university, I need a quick test certificate. I had to wear masks while sitting at my student's desk up until July or so. Students have to show their test certificates by test centers or get tested in front of their teacher. Oh by the way, in Germany these test centers look like cheap prostitution shelters out of cardboard.

On the other hand at my office job, I do not have to wear a mask at my desk, my employer wants me to test myself yet I do not have to show any proof. I don't even wear the mask at work any more if I am walking around because nobody is complaining any more.

Of course both want me to obey, but the public school system is coming down much harder. It is so sad, because you do not have any escape in Germany. Your kids have to go to school. My personal situation: my employer pays for my degree and I have to go to university or else I will have to pay the university fees of more than 20k €.

Yeah you can refuse the tests, but teachers then refuse to teach you any more. (I don't have kids, I cannot really comment on this.)

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
I really find it appalling how many people truly hate the unvaxxed.

The degree of brainwashing via propaganda is astonishing.
Dyer had an interesting description the other day, where he compared theosis (coming closer to God) with a form of demonic theosis that the masses are under now (coming closer to Satan). You either go one way or the other, hence the deeper you get into the path you're on to, the more you will embody and manifest those behaviors and ideas.
It's different here in The UK. The propaganda isn't as effective, which I am quite surprised by.

Everyone I communicate with is saying it's a personal choice etc.
Could depend also on where you live. Countryside surely will have more healthy thinking than the big cities for example. I'm in the belly of the beast where you live with 20people in an apartment yet no one knows each other anyway, but what I've heard was people boasting about taking the vaxx so they could go on holiday again.
The pandemic was a windfall for power companies.

This whole electrical power grid implementation is interesting in relation to the cojona hoax. Climate change obviously being just another tentacle of the octopus. Heard Icke talk about that recently and he mentioned that the electricity transformation is so crucial for the agenda so they can have a centralized switch to pull down whenever they want to shut the system down. If they've centralized energy to one medium of energy that they control, they control all transport, heating, digital infrastructure etc. Very logical, but I'd never thought about it that way.
Satan's plan is starting to come together (unfortunately):

View attachment 33985
Yup, never negotiate with terrorists. In the conversation between fr. Heers and Bro Augustine Michael made an astute observation from his psychology studies, which was called the principle of the foot in the door aka the yes ladder, where you don't go from A to Z in one step, but A B C D E etc. Step by step you will be tested to give in a bit and before you know it you're a complete slave of the system and have no way out anymore. It's sad that people lack the virtue of discernment and eagerness to know the truth not to see this nor to be willing to understand this, for with all the information out there not knowing what's going on is a choice to a large extent.
Most estranging in my opinion is the comparison school/university - work.

If I go to my university, I need a quick test certificate. I had to wear masks while sitting at my student's desk up until July or so. Students have to show their test certificates by test centers or get tested in front of their teacher. Oh by the way, in Germany these test centers look like cheap prostitution shelters out of cardboard.

On the other hand at my office job, I do not have to wear a mask at my desk, my employer wants me to test myself yet I do not have to show any proof. I don't even wear the mask at work any more if I am walking around because nobody is complaining any more.

Of course both want me to obey, but the public school system is coming down much harder. It is so sad, because you do not have any escape in Germany. Your kids have to go to school. My personal situation: my employer pays for my degree and I have to go to university or else I will have to pay the university fees of more than 20k €.

Yeah you can refuse the tests, but teachers then refuse to teach you any more. (I don't have kids, I cannot really comment on this.)
I'm fortunate that I've been off the uni trail for a couple of years, but I can imagine that the pressures for people in education are very high. Now I work from home hence it actually has many benefits for me, as long they're not gonna mandate the vax/testing of course which I won't do. But they're coming after the youth and students more than anybody to entangle them in their scheme of set up dependency, intimidation, terror and lies.

Cartographer

Banned
Gold Member
I really find it appalling how many people truly hate the unvaxxed.

The degree of brainwashing via propaganda is astonishing.
people seem to be looking for reasons to have righteous rage more and more. It almost looks like someone on drugs, how they keep going back to the moral outrage dealer (on tv or wherever) even though they know it's bad for them.