Coronavirus Lounge thread

Cartographer

Banned
Gold Member
Well then...
We now know someone is a "Big Club" agent / puppet...

‘Remove them’: Legend’s anti-vax slapdown

Retired professional basketball player Kareem Abdul-Jabaar addresses delegates on the fourth and final day of the Democratic National Convention at Wells Fargo Center on July 28, 2016 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.   / AFP PHOTO / SAUL LOEB

NBA legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar has run out of patience with a handful of the sport’s biggest stars – and has a drastic idea to deal with them.
Movie-level evil villain face. My new conspiracy theory is that actors are bored with movies so elites have been paying studios to make "irl" movies and shows.

Last edited:

Gimlet

Pelican
Well then...
We now know someone is a "Big Club" agent / puppet...

‘Remove them’: Legend’s anti-vax slapdown

Retired professional basketball player Kareem Abdul-Jabaar addresses delegates on the fourth and final day of the Democratic National Convention at Wells Fargo Center on July 28, 2016 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.   / AFP PHOTO / SAUL LOEB

NBA legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar has run out of patience with a handful of the sport’s biggest stars – and has a drastic idea to deal with them.
Didn't believe the "AIDS is for everyone" lie, raw dogged thousands of groupies during the whole scare. What has changed? Same guy - Fauci - is promoting the lies.

RedLagoon

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Dyer had an interesting description the other day, where he compared theosis (coming closer to God) with a form of demonic theosis that the masses are under now (coming closer to Satan). You either go one way or the other, hence the deeper you get into the path you're on to, the more you will embody and manifest those behaviors and ideas.

Well it seems it's gonna be very lonely in heaven. I never liked crowds anyway.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member

fiasco360

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Something I've learned about these Satan worshipers is that they need some type of consent from people - even if it's in the most round about way. Yes in some instances there are people being forced or assaulted - I don't believe they will do that at scale.

They have to convince their minions to enforce their laws and to run fear propaganda 24/7. I believe it has to do with their rituals, repeated numbers in news, strange "coincidences" that we happen to notice etc. After all you can't have your soul stolen from you - you need to willingly give it away.

I pray that I'm not wrong because last thing we want are shock troopers going door to door and forcing vaccines on people.

Cartographer

Banned
Gold Member

Soylent%2BRiot.jpg

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I don't know... If it comes to the point that they're putting a machine like that on the street, I think people would be in the right mindset to defeat it.
Not advocating just saying:

I've heard IEDs and guerilla warfare still works against large machinery... Including Abrams tanks... that would give new meaning to American Taliban...But I digress.

BeatUpTruck

Robin
Other Christian
Not advocating just saying:

I've heard IEDs and guerilla warfare still works against large machinery... Including Abrams tanks... that would give new meaning to American Taliban...But I digress.
The freedom fighters would choose the battleground. That can clear obstacles and be mobile cover. Cover that can easily be flanked. Then what are they going to do?... Spin around and bull doze their own guys?