Coronavirus Lounge thread

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Roosh is on sorryantivaxxer.com

Wow, that site is pure cancer. The posters there just flat out hope that people die or spit on their graves if they have already died. They slander Roosh horribly. Hideous demons over there.

Here are 2 sites showing the unfortunate impact of taking the injection.

As a pre-amble, I will acknowledge that reddit is a communist cesspool.

However it is interesting to note, that the users in the comments, many of which note the obvious "coercing people to do things is bad/wrong" are all being shot down by people who are either bots, or sheep of the worst kind who worship big brother and love their servitude.

They echo things about "Its saving millions of lives so it's worth it", or "you've been coerced into taking vaccines before, get over it".

Look at the data for developed countries, look at other data sets. The odds of dying of Covid if you're relatively healthy are really low, like REALLY low.

Look at the percentage of suicide, depression, small and medium business destruction, dissolution of relationships, loss of freedom and optimism, the trillions of dollars lost for the lower and middle classes, the irreparable damage that has been done to so many industries (hotels, airports etc).

The fear that has permeated and sunk into the collective psyche. The stain that this psy-op has left on people.

How can these myopic fools talk of "safety" or "get used to it" when they don't realize whats happening or don't care?
How do we wake these people up to the reality that the cure is 1000 times worse than the disease?

If the majority of us are welcoming this disaster, then disaster is what we collectively deserve if we don't fight to protect what little freedom remains.

Batman_

Kingfisher
I'm thinking of getting a rapid Covid test because I suspect I might have contracted the delta variant.

Is this a bad idea? I don't want to contribute to the "cases" if I can help it. But, it'll be nice to know because then I can at least tell people I got it and built natural immunity.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
I'm thinking of getting a rapid Covid test because I suspect I might have contracted the delta variant.

Is this a bad idea? I don't want to contribute to the "cases" if I can help it. But, it'll be nice to know because then I can at least tell people I got it and built natural immunity.
You could purchase the at home test and not report it but it could just as easily be the flu, if we're assuming they're different things. Really I just think it's a waste of money. Vitamin D, C, Zinc, thyme tea, and other antivirals like ivermectin (or oregano, raw garlic, and thyme if you want to go the natural route) help regardless of it's covid, the common cold, or the flu. Since the treatments are the same I don't know why you need to know what exactly it is.

Last edited:

Batman_

Kingfisher
You could purchase the at home test and not report it but it could just as easily be the flu, if we're assuming they're different things. Really I just think it's a waste of money. Vitamin D, C, Zinc, thyme tea, and other antivirals like ivermectin (or oregano, raw garlic, and thyme if you want to go the natural route) help regardless of it's covid, the common cold, or the flu. Since the treatments are the same I don't know why you need to know what exactly it is.

The test I'm getting is free.

I'm already taking ivermectin, NAC, zinc, but I feel it would be helpful to actually know if it's Covid or not, because at least then I'll know I've built an immunity to it.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox

I'm already taking ivermectin, NAC, zinc, but I feel it would be helpful to actually know if it's Covid or not, because at least then I'll know I've built an immunity to it.
You could get an antibody or a T-cell test (the latter being more useful) if you don't want it adding to the total. I'm not going to spaz out if you do get the test, it's your call. I wouldn't, and I haven't for the few minor respiratory illnesses I've had in the past year and a half.

gat

Sparrow
Wow, that site is pure cancer. The posters there just flat out hope that people die or spit on their graves if they have already died. They slander Roosh horribly. Hideous demons over there.

Here are 2 sites showing the unfortunate impact of taking the injection.

I was curious how many stories were on the sorryantivaxxer site. 172.

Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 10.41.06 AM.png

The covidblog has 255.

Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 10.46.52 AM.png

Last edited:

Batman_

Kingfisher
The whole scam is based on these tests. And people who want to get tested to use it as a pass are feeding the scam.
Oh I get that but I genuinely couldn't tell if the people pushing back against the covid narrative or if it was due to something else. I thought compliance was at an all time high right now.

Remember when the doctor used to tell you, “yeah, you probably have some kind of virus. Go home and rest, drink plenty of water.”

The tests are a scam and unnecessary unless you want to participate in the psyop/Covidian ritual.
Yes, good point. At some point this will be Covid will be 100% endemic just like the flu, and the question of whether you've gotten it will be moot anyway, because EVERYONE will get it at some point.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich

You can give blood and they'll test you for antibodies. That's probably the best way for antibody testing.

I donate every 3 to 6 months due to high hematocrit and so far I'm still antibody free. So guess I've not had the Rona yet despite the many exposures I've had.