Coronavirus Lounge thread

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
I was curious how many stories were on the sorryantivaxxer site. 172.

View attachment 34019

The covidblog has 255.

View attachment 34020
That misses the crux of the matter: of those 172 who ostensibly died of the fake disease Covid, how many were given remdesivir and/or hooked up to ventilators?

If that happened, that’s what killed them. How many just died of some other cause and were automatically marked down as Covid deaths?

The Covid death reportage is meaningless, since these people being admitted to hospitals are frequently given lunatic, lethal treatments that kill instead of heal.

Last edited:

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
That misses the crux of the matter: of those 172 who ostensibly died of the fake disease Covid, how many were given remdesivir and/or hooked up to ventilators?

If that happened, that’s what killed them. How many just died of some other cause and were automatically marked down as Covid deaths?

The Covid death reportage is meaningless, since these people being admitted to hospitals are frequently given lunatic, lethal treatments that kill instead of heal.
Doctors and incompetent respiratory therapists are schwacking people on ventilators.

I know a dude who was put on one and died... He's been ventilated 2x before and been in a medical coma during that period also. There's too much money involved for a COVID death for the incompetent folks not to unnecessarily intubate and by nature of over use of that method kill them.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
I don't get it, why?
Because the USA has a history of using blacks for immoral medical tests. The Tuskegee Syphilis Study allowed a population of black men to have syphilis for decades without telling them, so the progression of the disease could be studied. These men could have been cured at any time during the study, but were not aware of what was being done to them.

Most blacks know about this. Most have also believed for decades that HIV was purposely spread in the black community in the US, and all over Africa, to wipe out blacks.

They do not trust the government at all with anything related to Covid, and they're right not to.

Batman_

Kingfisher
Because the USA has a history of using blacks for immoral medical tests. The Tuskegee Syphilis Study allowed a population of black men to have syphilis for decades without telling them, so the progression of the disease could be studied. These men could have been cured at any time during the study, but were not aware of what was being done to them.

Most blacks know about this. Most have also believed for decades that HIV was purposely spread in the black community in the US, and all over Africa, to wipe out blacks.

They do not trust the government at all with anything related to Covid, and they're right not to.

Make sense, but I thought leftism was sufficiently indoctrinated into the black communities that they bought the narrative at this point. I also thought compliance was higher than ever.

I'm assuming all the black guys I see wearing masks only do it to prevent facial recognition.

Until you dangle an Obamaphone in front of them...

Cartographer

Pelican
Gold Member

iu

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
You can give blood and they'll test you for antibodies. That's probably the best way for antibody testing.

I donate every 3 to 6 months due to high hematocrit and so far I'm still antibody free. So guess I've not had the Rona yet despite the many exposures I've had.

Oh it's a very, very clever virus don't cha know...?

It knows exactly who to infect & when.
Also, who not to infect & when...

:alien:

Enoch

Hummingbird

At this rate the only logical end game for black vaccine resistance is as follows:

Trot out your A-Team: Professional athletes, Barack Obama, rap/hip hop moguls. Possible free Jordans as well to induce injection.

If the above fails exempt blacks from vaccine mandates / passports.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Oh it's a very, very clever virus don't cha know...?

It knows exactly who to infect & when.
Also, who not to infect & when...

:alien:
Exactly.

I know my wife was exposed 50 times when she was working. EVERYONE in her family has had it, but neither she nor I have, though both have gotten sick with normal sinus infections during this period.

Then my brother, who got jabbed only caught the rona after he had received the vaccine... so possibly the tricky-super smart-genius bug just knew who was susceptible and who was not....

I do think there is a real virus... but I am pretty sure a majority of these tests are just picking up on elevated immune system enzymes and declaring those as proof of antibodies or proof of infection ect.

Then again at this point I am not sure there is any real "science" to any of this.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Tested positive for the rona. Not too bad, just a cold really.

I wish I had had the foresight to purchase a mask that says "I'm not a sheep, I'm actually sick" in preparation for this.
That’s because COVID-19 literally is just a cold. Or it’s the flu or pneumonia.

From the CDC website:
Common human coronaviruses, including types 229E, NL63, OC43, and HKU1, usually cause mild to moderate upper-respiratory tract illnesses, like the common cold. Most people get infected with one or more of these viruses at some point in their lives. This information applies to common human coronaviruses and should not be confused with coronavirus disease 2019 (formerly referred to as 2019 Novel Coronavirus).
The last sentence I bolded is how they try to tell you - and maybe they themselves are convinced - that they’ve proven a novel coronavirus came into existence in 2019, and this novel coronavirus is completely different and way deadlier than all other coronaviruses i.e. the ones associated with the common cold and respiratory tract illnesses.

But dig a little deeper and you’ll see the whole thing is a ridiculous fairytale that’s not rigorously scientific at all. There are no standards here. People calling themselves scientists are spinning a narrative that fails to meet a proper standard of scientific inquiry.

They will tell you they can unfailingly differentiate this new coronavirus from all the others. But the burden of proof has not been met, and this is why the symptoms of Covid are generally the same as the usual “mild to moderate upper-respiratory tract illnesses, like the common cold” — because that’s what they really are! They’re slapping a new name on an old problem - instead of putting new wine into old bottles, they’re putting old wine into new bottles, and then pasting the label “COVID-19” onto these new bottles.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
That’s because COVID-19 literally is just a cold. Or it’s the flu or pneumonia.

From the CDC website:

The last sentence I bolded is how they try to tell you - and maybe they themselves are convinced - that they’ve proven a novel coronavirus came into existence in 2019, and this novel coronavirus is completely different and way deadlier than all other coronaviruses i.e. the ones associated with the common cold and respiratory tract illnesses.

But dig a little deeper and you’ll see the whole thing is a ridiculous fairytale that’s not rigorously scientific at all. There are no standards here. People calling themselves scientists are spinning a narrative that fails to meet a proper standard of scientific inquiry.

They will tell you they can unfailingly differentiate this new coronavirus from all the others. But the burden of proof has not been met, and this is why the symptoms of Covid are generally the same as the usual “mild to moderate upper-respiratory tract illnesses, like the common cold” — because that’s what they really are! They’re slapping a new name on an old problem - instead of putting new wine into old bottles, they’re putting old wine into new bottles, and then pasting the label “COVID-19” onto these new bottles.

Right but the 2019 corona virus IS different because this is the one where you lose all your rights and freedoms and get to live in a technocratic slave society as per Event 201, Rockefeller 2010 "Lockstep" document, Johns Hopkins SPARS document, Crimson Contagion exercise and the WEF Great Reset book. So in that sense it is different from the previous cold and flu seasons of the last 6000 years where you weren't considered guilty just for being a human with a temporary illness.

Dilated

Woodpecker
I'm thinking of getting a rapid Covid test because I suspect I might have contracted the delta variant.

Is this a bad idea? I don't want to contribute to the "cases" if I can help it. But, it'll be nice to know because then I can at least tell people I got it and built natural immunity.

Just tell them you got it anyway

RedLagoon

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
I'm already using super duper "pills" like zinc magnesium and b6. Powdered ascorbic acid also seems to have "saved" me through this "pandemic"! I should've been on a ventilator many times if it wasn't for these wonder "drugs"!

So why not promote it?

Oh and I forgot NAC.