Coronavirus Lounge thread

Padouk

Kingfisher
Huh.
Almost as if the "super-duper-double-plus-deadly" disease was anything but.

All the while readily & easily treatable by existing medicinal methods..

I've got one simple rule - No drugs of any kind.
If you ask any long lived person, they will tell you that they haven't taken much drugs in their lives.
They could be drinking and smoking but this one rule is the crucial one.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
There was a story recently about Pfizer that it had done illegal drug testing on children recently (I remember about 2009).

Is there any normie-shareable link about this issue?

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
How do we wake these people up to the reality that the cure is 1000 times worse than the disease?

It seems it's not possible.

I have sent the official England-Wales, Scotland and Israel death data which shows the same death rate between vaccinated and unvaccinated.

Never a reply.

A few days later they will go back to saying how the vaccine is saving lives.

I/someone else posts some more similar data.

Silence.

This at best seems the best route, as you stall their programming.

If you send the direct reports from the government showing it doesn't work, they don't have a come back. Maybe some will eventually have to take it into consideration.

I suspect it is very hard for these people who have bought into the hoax and placed all their trust in authorities who are wrong.

It is obvious it's more important to protect their idea of themselves and society than be right. This is the normie. And there is little point caring what normies think or listening to their advice on anything, ever.

It's not hard to see why globalists have such contempt for people.

Here is a link to the latest England/Wales data - https://assets.publishing.service.g...le/1018547/Technical_Briefing_23_21_09_16.pdf

Page 19 if I remember correctly.

28% of deaths among the unvaccinated. While the UK is 66% vaccinated (Now).

That data is going back to February, when not so many were vaccinated. So it seems the vaccinated are considerably more likely to die.

I keep hitting people with this data when I get the chance. I can tell it is rubbing raw, but I don't care any more. If people want to stop talking to you because you are posting accurate data, then so be it. Meanwhile they don't care if state propaganda is bombarding them with inaccurate FUD.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Beacon

Robin

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
That misses the crux of the matter: of those 172 who ostensibly died of the fake disease Covid, how many were given remdesivir and/or hooked up to ventilators?

If that happened, that’s what killed them. How many just died of some other cause and were automatically marked down as Covid deaths?

The Covid death reportage is meaningless, since these people being admitted to hospitals are frequently given lunatic, lethal treatments that kill instead of heal.

Yes, Anthony Fauci Deliberately Designed Covid Protocol to MAXIMIZE Deaths!

Dr. Bryan Ardis - Remdesivier was specifically chosen due to its high kill rate and other effects:

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=614916e2e20eb000d7b8d41e

Calling our evil government merely "corrupt" is libel against the dictionary definition of the word "corrupt" "

It is way beyond corrupt. We are talking about a demonic level of genocidal psychopathy.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member

Letitia Wright, the Black Panther star who last year faced backlash for sharing an anti-vaccine video, has reportedly continued to espouse these views on the set of the new sequel.

A Wednesday report in The Hollywood Reporter describes the way Hollywood has been more divided than one might expect over COVID-19 vaccination, with some productions descending into "chaos" due to infections among unvaccinated actors. Wright is one actor who has publicly expressed skepticism over COVID-19 vaccines. "A set source says she has espoused similar views about the COVID-19 vaccines on the Atlanta production" of Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, the Reporter writes.

Wright plays Shuri, the sister of Chadwick Boseman's T'Challa, in Black Panther, and fans have speculated she could become the next Black Panther after Boseman's death. In 2020, she tweeted an anti-vaccine video that was later removed from YouTube, which featured a speaker questioning COVID-19 vaccination. After facing backlash, Wright initially complained that "you get cancelled" if "you don't conform to popular opinions." But she subsequently deleted the tweet, saying her "intention was not to hurt anyone" and that she only wanted to raise "concerns with what the vaccine contains." Wright later left Twitter entirely, and the Reporter says she also parted ways with her entire team of U.S. representatives.

The Reporter notes that no universal vaccine mandate has been implemented across the film and television industry, leading to some instances in which high-profile unvaccinated actors' positive COVID-19 tests have led to production shutdowns. Black-ish star Anthony Anderson told the Reporter it's "not my place to police anyone" on getting vaccinated, while George Clooney said it's "crazy" and "stupid" that some in the industry won't get their shot. The Mandalorian star Giancarlo Esposito, meanwhile, urged those who aren't vaccinated to go "to a small island and sequester yourself."

RedLagoon

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
I've got one simple rule - No drugs of any kind.
If you ask any long lived person, they will tell you that they haven't taken much drugs in their lives.
They could be drinking and smoking but this one rule is the crucial one.

100% true.

Not sure if I'm able to find it but there was a documentary about this 100 year old Italian guy and the interviewer asked him how he got so old (and still active) he said for his whole adult life he drank a bottle of red wine at lunch which was 2 hours long and half a bottle with dinner. He worked hard and had many many children and he said that doctors and stress were the most detrimental to one's health.

And what kind of world do live in now? The world of fear stress and doctors.

Garuda

Kingfisher
Were the people who took these pills all on their death beds? Not sure how the claims of death reduction can honestly be made in a short term drug study.

They began taking the pills within five days of showing symptoms and were on them for at least two months as several died within a month but no deaths after that. The test group was either obese or immunocompromised.

Aren't those the exact same supposed results as the new merck pill? Is this the same thing?

Yes.

Of course Fauci keeps plugging the vax.

I find it absolutely mind boggling how this entire hoax has continued for so long without extreme backlash from the population. I have concluded that the population, including all the "conservatives" are just a bunch of NPC drone slaves rightfully getting boot stomped by the governments right now.

2 weeks to slow the spread has turned into 2 years of slow boiling new and new rules and mandates and an obvious medical tyranny to god knows that end, but most likely climate change lockdown and long term population decrease.

Daily leaks about the 5 foot tall gnome fraudci being connected to big pharma and wuhan lab, daily reports on catastrophic adverse events and young people getting completely mangled for life by this injection, daily leaks of Pfizer, daily reports of obvious misconduct connected to the entire plandemic, daily reports of random no name doctors "exposing the vaccine", daily leaks of this and that, bla bla bla

ALL corporate media just not reporting on any of these. They are just present in social media and can be deleted, shadow banned, and muted with the click of a button by a wimpy soy chugging programmerphag working from home somewhere 7500 miles away.

So what has the population done about it?

Muh peaceful marches of 4-5000 people against VAXX mandates ON THE MAIN STREETS OF BIG CITIES, which every single time leads to having riot police transported in full military gear to shoot the people WALKING PEACEFULLY WITHOUT DESTRUCTION with water cannons and 40 fucking millimeter rubber pellets that you can most likely shoot down an elephant with if you hit it in the right place. And the people, of course, run like cockroaches, dispersing in all directions hiding behind trees or cars like the pathetic worms that they are.

Absolutely PATHETIC.

At this point im so disgusted by the sheep that just TAKE IT AND TAKE IT AND TAKE IT that im actually rooting for the other side.

Go Billy Gates!

Of course the last 2 sentences are a joke, im not retarded, but damn im so disappointed by the population of the world. Like beaten scaredy dogs with the ribs showing from malnourishment.

It's just so tiring at this point.

Here is a thought exercise for you all, imagine if the antifag/BLM riots(where thousands of people engaged in felonious public destruction and murder for MONTHS without any consequences whatsoever) were focused on the ongoing tyranny instead of in the name of a junkie drug dealing lowlife "saint", how many hours do you think would have taken for the entire hoax to be stopped before we have had heads rolling in the streets?

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
I find it absolutely mind boggling how this entire hoax has continued for so long without extreme backlash from the population. I have concluded that the population, including all the "conservatives" are just a bunch of NPC drone slaves rightfully getting boot stomped by the governments right now.

2 weeks to slow the spread has turned into 2 years of slow boiling new and new rules and mandates and an obvious medical tyranny to god knows that end, but most likely climate change lockdown and long term population decrease.

Daily leaks about the 5 foot tall gnome fraudci being connected to big pharma and wuhan lab, daily reports on catastrophic adverse events and young people getting completely mangled for life by this injection, daily leaks of Pfizer, daily reports of obvious misconduct connected to the entire plandemic, daily reports of random no name doctors "exposing the vaccine", daily leaks of this and that, bla bla bla

ALL corporate media just not reporting on any of these. They are just present in social media and can be deleted, shadow banned, and muted with the click of a button by a wimpy soy chugging programmerphag working from home somewhere 7500 miles away.

So what has the population done about it?

Muh peaceful marches of 4-5000 people against VAXX mandates ON THE MAIN STREETS OF BIG CITIES, which every single time leads to having riot police transported in full military gear to shoot the people WALKING PEACEFULLY WITHOUT DESTRUCTION with water cannons and 40 fucking millimeter rubber pellets that you can most likely shoot down an elephant with if you hit it in the right place. And the people, of course, run like cockroaches, dispersing in all directions hiding behind trees or cars like the pathetic worms that they are.

Absolutely PATHETIC.

At this point im so disgusted by the sheep that just TAKE IT AND TAKE IT AND TAKE IT that im actually rooting for the other side.

Go Billy Gates!

Of course the last 2 sentences are a joke, im not retarded, but damn im so disappointed by the population of the world. Like beaten scaredy dogs with the ribs showing from malnourishment.

It's just so tiring at this point.

Here is a thought exercise for you all, imagine if the antifag/BLM riots(where thousands of people engaged in felonious public destruction and murder for MONTHS without any consequences whatsoever) were focused on the ongoing tyranny instead of in the name of a junkie drug dealing lowlife "saint", how many hours do you think would have taken for the entire hoax to be stopped before we have had heads rolling in the streets?

Spoiler warning.
The next phase is - two decades to flatten the curve...

*By 'curve' I of course mean the human population