Coronavirus Lounge thread

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
NY Gov. Kathy Hochul tweeted, “I heard so many people say they’re afraid to go get vaccines because they’d have to get on the Subway and they’re afraid of being assaulted in this very city.” I can’t figure out if that is good or bad, in so many ways.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
I have a question to the Aussies. I think most of you remember the event when in Australia children were vaccinated in stadiums and parents were not let in. This was news a few weeks earlier.

I would like to fact check this: I have heard from someone that "The parents did not even know to what event the children are going. Thus the parents did not consent to it and the whole operation was against their will. (At least against the will of some of the parents.)"

A have also heard this: "Once the children were inside the parents were not let inside but when they realized what was going on some parents tried to break into but they were blocked by guards."

Is there someone who knows how that event was organized? What did the parents know in advance? Did they consent and send their children to this event willfully or did they think it was something else?

Laus Deo

Robin
Orthodox
I have a question to the Aussies. I think most of you remember the event when in Australia children were vaccinated in stadiums and parents were not let in. This was news a few weeks earlier.

I would like to fact check this: I have heard from someone that "The parents did not even know to what event the children are going. Thus the parents did not consent to it and the whole operation was against their will. (At least against the will of some of the parents.)"

A have also heard this: "Once the children were inside the parents were not let inside but when they realized what was going on some parents tried to break into but they were blocked by guards."

Is there someone who knows how that event was organized? What did the parents know in advance? Did they consent and send their children to this event willfully or did they think it was something else?
Yes an indoor arena was/is being used to jab students in Sydney:

1633618403442.jpeg

Parents dropped their children off and were not allowed in owing to “social distancing” but they would’ve definitely known it was to have them jabbed given the signage. I find it hard to believe parents would not have known unless they were from migrant communities with poor English.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
The Germans are testing a drug now.

Let's get it from 2 deaths to 1. Something I've noticed as the Germans are my Eastern neighbors is that the whole rollout of all this stuff is going very German - mechanical, logical, befehl ist befehl. I may be wrong, or the MSM is lying as they always do, but the German efficiency is hailed every day here regarding the use of the cojona pass for example (it's so easy, look at the Germans!) @r3d what's up over there, any news from the front?
Think this deserves a gold star...

Unless it's some sort of overly elaborate troll account. Or a Greedy Globalist bragging account.
Well at least they're consistent (in being the enemy of humanity).

Canada has gone full totalitarian, cannot get on a train/plane/ferry without a vax pass from Nov 30th (test needed from Oct 30).
I feel sorry for people still in the politics paradigm. Oh he got 30% of the vote, oh such low voter turnout! It doesn't matter dude! It. Doesn't. Matter. That's one of the first steps to understand in order to start climbing the stairway to truth.
Thought police at work here.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Old news but still relevant today.

As Millions Pulled From WHO, Trump Gives Billions To Gates-Founded GAVI

180518193343-trump-and-gates-exlarge-169-1.jpg

While Trump’s supporters viewed the US withdrawal from WHO financing as a win for nationalism or a black eye to the globalists, the truth is a bit more nuanced.

In early June, the Trump administration declared support for GAVI to the tune of a $1.16 billion USD donation. Trump’s support for GAVI came via the first ever virtual Global Vaccine Summit.

At this summit GAVI surpassed the goal of $7.4 billion, instead raising $8.8 billion USD and securing commitments from most major nations around the world. GAVI even received a $5 million dollar donation from the Rockefeller Foundation. GAVI stated that the funding will go to “routine immunization programs” and will also help the public-private partnership “play a major role in the rollout of a future Covid-19 vaccine.”

The Trump administration’s support for the development of vaccines to fight COVID-19 is also visible in a more recent virtual event organized by Global Citizen and the European Commission. On June 27, Global Citizen hosted the “Global Goal: Unite for Our Future – The Concert” which was supported by Bloomberg Philanthropies, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Wellcome Trust, and Corporate Partners Citi, Procter & Gamble, SAP, Verizon and Vodafone. Once again, the funds raised at the event went to the Gates-founded GAVI.

Still in doubt about Trump?

r3d

Woodpecker
Let's get it from 2 deaths to 1. Something I've noticed as the Germans are my Eastern neighbors is that the whole rollout of all this stuff is going very German - mechanical, logical, befehl ist befehl. I may be wrong, or the MSM is lying as they always do, but the German efficiency is hailed every day here regarding the use of the cojona pass for example (it's so easy, look at the Germans!) @r3d what's up over there, any news from the front?

Well at least they're consistent (in being the enemy of humanity).

I feel sorry for people still in the politics paradigm. Oh he got 30% of the vote, oh such low voter turnout! It doesn't matter dude! It. Doesn't. Matter. That's one of the first steps to understand in order to start climbing the stairway to truth.

Thought police at work here.

Nah, German efficiency died with the generation that fought in WWII.

The economy profitted from the structures that were set in place back then but it's all crumbling now.

Germans today can't even build an airport or a railroad station (Berlin/Stuttgart). They even failed at producing a corona tracing app. Much like with the construction projects they invested millions and the project died. And then a private firm built their own app and sold it to the government for millions yet again.

If the New World Order depends on Germany for critical tasks I have high hopes that we can turn this franchise around.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Voxday :

Mailvox: Lockdown II Staff Shortage

An Italian explains that the vaxx restrictions are having a serious effect on Italy’s production capabilities despite the population’s general willingness to ignore the rules:
So I live to the North of Italy and went down Monday night to visit a factory to do some work with them. The hotel was in a small village and didn´t care about the Covid restrictions and told me to remove my mask when I went in. Due to this I ate an expensive meal at their restaurant even though I wasn´t hungry.
Get to the factory. Show my test etc. Temperature test etc… annoying but no big deal. Then we speak to the manager. On the 15th of October it will be law that you need to have the Vaxx or get tested by a doctor twice a week or you need to go on leave without pay. This factory, like most in Europe now is completely sold out until May next year and did not even stop production over summer. But, over 30% of the staff are unvaccinated and apparently refuse to get one.
They are literally going to be f—– unless they break the law and risk gigantic fines, or hire a doctor to “coof” test the 30% two days a week.
Something is going to give. And it’s not going to be the unvaccinated. We know of an entire hospital ward in our area that has shut down due to an inability to find enough vaccinated health care workers.

This is Anti-Vaxxism

Rural Guatamalans show the rest of the world how it’s done:
Vaccine opposers in a Guatemalan village captured two medical teams that arrived with C0VID-19 vaccines. The wheels were lowered to cars, the exit road was blocked, refrigerators with vaccines were destroyed, and doctors were locked up and threatened to burn.
It’s a sad day in American history when Guatamalan villagers demonstrate that they are much more willing to stand up for their health, freedom, and human rights than anyone in the USA. Meanwhile, in Canada, the Vaxx Preacher-in-Chief is publicly demonstrating why the Guatamalan response is the correct one:
Fauci boldly told Canadians who oppose vaccine mandates that they have “no right to make their own decision about what goes into their body” during the presentation, which outlined how the world continues to battle with the Covid pandemic. He said: “there comes a time when you do have to give up what you consider your individual right of making your own decision.”
That hissing sound you hear is the West’s ownership of the rhetorical high ground deflating like a balloon with a hole snipped out of it. A cartoonishly dystopian future when scientists, doctors, and pharmacists are hunted down like rabid dogs by vengeful victims and angry parents suddenly appears to considerably more probable than even a pessimist would have ever imagined just one year ago.

Beacon

Robin

This is Anti-Vaxxism

Rural Guatamalans show the rest of the world how it’s done:

It’s a sad day in American history when Guatamalan villagers demonstrate that they are much more willing to stand up for their health, freedom, and human rights than anyone in the USA. Meanwhile, in Canada, the Vaxx Preacher-in-Chief is publicly demonstrating why the Guatamalan response is the correct one:

That hissing sound you hear is the West’s ownership of the rhetorical high ground deflating like a balloon with a hole snipped out of it. A cartoonishly dystopian future when scientists, doctors, and pharmacists are hunted down like rabid dogs by vengeful victims and angry parents suddenly appears to considerably more probable than even a pessimist would have ever imagined just one year ago.
Rural Guatamalans have been through a lot, including the infamous syphilis experiments (it was part of the Tuskegee scandal). So they know how not to trust the government.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Just spoke to a friend of mine in SE Asia, he's just had a kid.

His wife got Pfizered after giving birth. He's had two Sinovac and one AZ booster (as he called it). Then said, 'thats not rec'd in UK so will get two Moderna by end of the year and 'MRNA Protect'", the latter apparetnly being "for T Cells immunity".

Madness.

I said 'fair enough mate, each to their own, im not taking them, too much sketchiness to it all IMHO', and he's not responded since. I had said 'i'm sticking to the broccoli and beetroot juice for immunity' prior tbf.

Not seen him for a few years, and barely hear from him these days, i imagine that'll bring the end of our correspondence. Sad stuff, but there you go. If people can't handle a difference of position, then its truly sad times we live in.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
I have heard anecdotal stories about people loosing their consciousness randomly. I have also heard stories where people look like they are conscious their eyes are open but they do something dangerous and they don't remember what they did after the event. Someone I know had an accident where he does not remember anything how the accident happend. I don't know what is going on but it is weird.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
Yes an indoor arena was/is being used to jab students in Sydney:

View attachment 34061

Parents dropped their children off and were not allowed in owing to “social distancing” but they would’ve definitely known it was to have them jabbed given the signage. I find it hard to believe parents would not have known unless they were from migrant communities with poor English.
Thanks! That looks like it was known where they are going then. I can imagine though that some children went their against the will of the parents. We are talking about 12-18 age range they were capable to go their alone.

Could it be possible that they school classes go there together without informing the parent?

It is possible that there were some parents who got to know what is going on only when they could not stop it.

02Hero

Robin
Don't have a source but it is said that in December big Dutch supermarket chain "Albert Heijn" will force QR testing at entrance.

Once they start taking away food it will be chaos. 100%.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Don't have a source but it is said that in December big Dutch supermarket chain "Albert Heijn" will force QR testing at entrance.

Once they start taking away food it will be chaos. 100%.

The QR code nonsense has been in play here in Australia for many months.
However.
As I've said many times :

"Any human system is only viable as the minimum wage schmuck behind the console."

As such, such systems are very easy to circumvent.
Understand a system; then you'll be able to exploit the flaws inherent in said system.

The minimum wage staff at supermarkets don't have the time nor the inclination to absolutely verify that you've checked in correctly.
Rather, they are simply tasked to check your stupid phone & expect to see a 'big green tick'.
Emphasis expect.

So, once one appears to be going through the motions & shows a mere screenshot of the big green tick instead.
You're let into the supermarket without any hassle or drama; even though you haven't gone through the 'proper' procedure.
Cause the staff expected to see a 'big green tick' & you readily showed them one.
It just happened to be a big green tick of a different sort.
One which doesn't have any associated digital tracking involved (other than general stupid phone location triangulation*).

Plus, if the location does become listed as a 'covid infection / hotspot' site. You're in the clear as the Clowns never knew you were there.

Then in addition.
As the staff become more & more bored & tired of the tedium of checking peoples stupid phones.
They become less diligent; to the point where they barely even pay attention to the 'big green tick'. Screen-shot or otherwise.

Granted in some ways it is even more silly & tedious to pretend to 'check in' with a QR code & instead, simply show the staff a screen-shot of 'the big green tick'. Yet that's where we're at with Clown world...

*You do have 'location services' turned off on your stupid phone correct? Correct...?

kurtybro

Woodpecker
The QR code nonsense has been in play here in Australia for many months.
However.
As I've said many times :

"Any human system is only viable as the minimum wage schmuck behind the console."

As such, such systems are very easy to circumvent.
Understand a system; then you'll be able to exploit the flaws inherent in said system.

The minimum wage staff at supermarkets don't have the time nor the inclination to absolutely verify that you've checked in correctly.
Rather, they are simply tasked to check your stupid phone & expect to see a 'big green tick'.
Emphasis expect.

So, once one appears to be going through the motions & shows a mere screenshot of the big green tick instead.
You're let into the supermarket without any hassle or drama; even though you haven't gone through the 'proper' procedure.
Cause the staff expected to see a 'big green tick' & you readily showed them one.
It just happened to be a big green tick of a different sort.
One which doesn't have any associated digital tracking involved (other than general stupid phone location triangulation*).

Plus, if the location does become listed as a 'covid infection / hotspot' site. You're in the clear as the Clowns never knew you were there.

Then in addition.
As the staff become more & more bored & tired of the tedium of checking peoples stupid phones.
They become less diligent; to the point where they barely even pay attention to the 'big green tick'. Screen-shot or otherwise.

Granted in some ways it is even more silly & tedious to pretend to 'check in' with a QR code & instead, simply show the staff a screen-shot of 'the big green tick'. Yet that's where we're at with Clown world...

*You do have 'location services' turned off on your stupid phone correct? Correct...?

For now the system is primitive...that is until they develop some kind of interoperable centralized back-end database with all of your information that they can cross reference your QR code against. If your code doesn't match with a valid entry in the database, you get black van'd. That doesn't prevent stealing other peoples codes and using them, however. The point is that technology can always evolve in new and increasingly violating ways, the only way forward is utter rejection and non compliance. Circumventing the system is not good enough, as it's designed to rape your personal sovereignty and humanity while increasing centralized power.