Coronavirus Lounge thread

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

951.png

WhiteWolf

Woodpecker
Well Romania has fallen too, i am not allowed to leave my house after 8:00 PM unless i fill in a government paper on where i'm going. I know somebody who got a fine yesterday for leaving the house.
In some cities masks are mandatory outside.
Everything was relatively free here untill that skank from hell Ursula von der Leyen was here last week with a 3 billion euro cash present and all of a sudden there's a covid outbreak lol.
I wont be surprised if QR codes are comming soon too.
Bulgaria and some Yugo countries might be the last place in europe with low vaccine rate and relative freedom, but for how long??

kingtufti

Sparrow
Well Romania has fallen too, i am not allowed to leave my house after 8:00 PM unless i fill in a government paper on where i'm going. I know somebody who got a fine yesterday for leaving the house.
Everything was relatively free here untill that skank from hell Ursula von der Leyen was here last week with a 3 billion euro cash present and all of a sudden there's a covid outbreak lol.
Bulgaria and some Yugo countries might be the last place in europe with low vaccine rate and relative freedom, but for how long??

How do people not see through this?...

Doesn't bode well for free countries where the leader has done the same (looking at you Lukashenko)...

Right... especially with NATO troops walking the border. Why is no-one talking about that?

kel

Ostrich
A Moldovan friend told me things have suddenly gotten gay there, too. Mandates and passports coming even though right now even in Chisinau you supposedly almost never see a mask.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
The early evening news on the BBC, and Covid is the lead item, this time aimed at pregnant women. Serious scaremongering, needless to say.

Edit to add that 12 -15 year olds are now also in the firing line.

WhiteWolf

Woodpecker
A Moldovan friend told me things have suddenly gotten gay there, too. Mandates and passports coming even though right now even in Chisinau you supposedly almost never see a mask.
EE is going is going to be llike the west soon, it's just going to take a bit longer and maybe there will be a bit more disobedience in daily life in the small towns. I suspect vaccine rates will skyrocket once more unvaxxed people lose their job or are not allowed in shops. People here are not afraid of covid, but they are afraid of poverty. There will always be a group of hardcore unvaxxed like us who wont give in to tyranny, but we are becomming smaller and smaller.

Evil is on the winning side for now.
We all know how demonic politicians are but the police have shown that they are enforcers of evil, i never thought cops were such scum, zero resistence from their side and i will never forgive them for it. Same goes for the majority of medics, what a bunch of cowards they are.
And then we have the majority of people who are either completely brainwashed sheep that want this or just go along with it because they are apathic, cowardish and have no character. The mass protests achieved nothing as we have seen.
Only mass-disobedience will stop this and i dont see this happening any time soon with a vaxxed up population of weaklings.
I'm not gonna lie, i'm feeling more and more down from what i see happening and winter is comming, there is no place to run from this...lets wait and see what happens this winter and never give in no matter what, taking the vaccine is no option and it is selling your soul to the devil.

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
EE is going is going to be llike the west soon, it's just going to take a bit longer and maybe there will be a bit more disobedience in daily life in the small towns. I suspect vaccine rates will skyrocket once more unvaxxed people lose their job or are not allowed in shops. People here are not afraid of covid, but they are afraid of poverty. There will always be a group of hardcore unvaxxed like us who wont give in to tyranny, but we are becomming smaller and smaller.

Evil is on the winning side for now.
We all know how demonic politicians are but the police have shown that they are enforcers of evil, i never thought cops were such scum, zero resistence from their side and i will never forgive them for it. Same goes for the majority of medics, what a bunch of cowards they are.
And then we have the majority of people who are either completely brainwashed sheep that want this or just go along with it because they are apathic, cowardish and have no character. The mass protests achieved nothing as we have seen.
Only mass-disobedience will stop this and i dont see this happening any time soon with a vaxxed up population of weaklings.
I'm not gonna lie, i'm feeling more and more down from what i see happening and winter is comming, there is no place to run from this...lets wait and see what happens this winter and never give in no matter what, taking the vaccine is no option and it is selling your soul to the devil.
They are mostly Freemasons in every country, especially in the West.

Right there with you brother. If you're ever feeling down drop me a message.

May God give us the strength to face these hard times.

Enoch

Hummingbird
The early evening news on the BBC, and Covid is the lead item, this time aimed at pregnant women. Serious scaremongering, needless to say.

The pregnant women thing is really f ed up and I have noticed that push in advertising as well. Pregnant women were SPECIFICALLY excluded from the "study" that led to the EUA. On the one hand I don't feel bad for people who accept lies, on the other hand I don't think women have agency and discernment in the same way men do.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer

I was just talking to someone about this last night. They will now attempt to ruin his reputation and legendary status because he spoke truthfully about the actual medical damage he suffered from the injection. Whatever style of guitar you may like, he was always considered one of the quintessential guitar heroes of the electric era. He was, in fact, Eddie Van Halen's guitar idol.

This demonic agenda intends to steamroll anyone, regardless of celebrity status, into submission while simultaneously sending a warning message to us peons in case we don't understand.

What was that, Mr. Globalhomo, are you sure you want us to get a poisonous injection? Maybe you're not being clear enough. We might still be confused. You want us to put dangerous mystery toxins into our body or we can't live, right? Just checking.

kingtufti

Sparrow

I just don't understand HOW the targetting of kids isn't enough to at least get normies raising an eyebrow...

I just googled 'kids UK deaths playground 2020' and just on the first page there are two stories of playground deaths.

ONE kid died of covid, ever. ONE.

But vaxxing 12 year olds makes sense to them, and closing all playgrounds would be seen as crazy.

Sick of these morons.