Coronavirus Lounge thread

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
According to the article he instantly became racist, LOL. I mean he was always a racist but MSM has ignored that fact for decades while he was a respected musician. Now that he is an anti-vaxer it turns out that MSM has always known he was problematic. They are bringing up stories from 1976! "But when he saw Clapton at the Odeon theater in Birmingham in August 1976, Wakeling was gob-smacked. ..."

Did they store these stories in his dossier in case they will need it once?

Mrredsquare

Woodpecker
I just don't understand HOW the targetting of kids isn't enough to at least get normies raising an eyebrow...

I just googled 'kids UK deaths playground 2020' and just on the first page there are two stories of playground deaths.

ONE kid died of covid, ever. ONE.

But vaxxing 12 year olds makes sense to them, and closing all playgrounds would be seen as crazy.

Sick of these morons.
One of my closest friends knows the Media are lying, but can't put 2 and 2 together. He's jabbed up, but fine for now, thinks it's perfectly safe etc.

I have brought it up in conversation about children basically getting coerced into it, I know he's considering giving his 15 year old daughter the jab so they can go on holiday next year. It pains me so much, all I can do is pray for him.

And once again another post regarding NORMIES - here in the UK, they are done it's over. I have tried every approach to awaken people to the lies of the Media, Government and the NHS. But to no avail.

May God have mercy on them.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
FBdMyHlXsAA2Erz

FBdZUD-XMAQt_oI

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
This video is appalling and shows the levels of immorality, self-deception, deceit and slipperiness of healthcare workers who administer gene jabs on children. I want to break it down as I'm interested in how evil operates at the mundane level. The scenario is set in a school where nurse have set up a vaccination station. The parents have com along with their child to first question the nurses, the efficacy of the jab and then to serve a notice of liability.

The nurse first shows a fake sharing of fears, telling the parent, "I understand you've done a lot of research and you're not keen". The mother then says she is concerned about the long term effects, to which the nurse, nodding her heard, replies, "unfortunately we don't know that". That's the problem. We're not aware of that at all, cos it's all new". Here she is trivialising the dilemma. It's not a mere problem, it's a potential catastrophe that these parents want to avert. She's willing to inject children with, as she implies, a new concoction that has unknown long term consequences for these children. Yet we know, since the information is easily available, that millions of adverse events have already been reported. The short term effects are known, yet this nurse hasn't sought out that information. As the video plays we'll see that she must have given it some thought, but likely decided to not reflect too deeply since that would mean she'd be unable to do her job, which is, by the evidence, of primary importance to her over and above the morality of what that job entails in practice.

Next the father quotes some research that shows the jab offers no protection. I thought this was a mistake. It would have been better to show her the stats for CV19 in children and asks the nurse why a novel vaccine which has already had record numbers of adverse events and unknown long term effects was being given to their child. The father then serves the nurses at which point the vocal nurses shows her real colours as Satan's minion.

On being served, the nurse first tries to placate by asking them to sit down, then, when that doesn't work, becomes defensive and deflects by saying she feels intimidated. Then (and this bit was chilling) she turns to the child to ask her what her decision is, while remonstrating with the parents that their child has competence to make a decision about a vaccine that the nurse herself hasn't a clue about. The level of self-deception needed to believe that and to assert it in front of the child's parents is stunning.

As the parents then drive home that what they're doing is criminal, the nurse starts squirming and resorts to MSM tier hyperbole about people coming to the centre whose loved ones have been in hospital on ventilators and how upsetting that has been for her to witness. Then, without taking a breath, makes the astonishing statement, "the research hasn't been done, because this is all new". You can see her almost unravelling as the parents press home the seriousness of the matter and still she holds firm to a set of untested beliefs. This is incompetence, it's evil.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
It's bad enough when the dodgy planes malfunction (Boeing 737 Max)...

Voxday :

Dead Pilots in Flight

The airline industry is facing a much bigger problem than having its unvaccinated workers resisting the vaccine mandates by walking off the job.
During an interview with Stew Peters, Dr Jane Ruby provided breaking information, corroborated by multiple sources, that a vaxxed Delta Airlines pilot died in flight within the last two weeks, an emergency landing was forced, and the company is covering it up!
Even though we have all been expecting these sorts of adverse reactions to take place, it’s still rather shocking to see both the media and the airlines actively trying to hide what is actually happening to their personnel. The relevant information begins three minutes into the video; it’s not just the one incident either.
You could not pay me to get on an airplane these days.

kel

Ostrich
I just don't understand HOW the targetting of kids isn't enough to at least get normies raising an eyebrow...

I just googled 'kids UK deaths playground 2020' and just on the first page there are two stories of playground deaths.

ONE kid died of covid, ever. ONE.

But vaxxing 12 year olds makes sense to them, and closing all playgrounds would be seen as crazy.

Sick of these morons.
Shooting kids up with different experimental chemicals that screwed with their endocrine system in response to a social mania telling them AKCHUALLY you're not a girl/boy, you're some weird alien thing with a name invented last Thursday.

If that wasn't enough to get the normies off their butts then experimental gene therapy for the *~DEADLIEST PLAGUE IN HISTORY~* sure as heck won't.

As long as there are cheap calories and Netflix and big line go up most people just don't care. There will never be a mass uprising. The good news is we don't need a mass uprising. A small but dedicated group can do it, and once done, you'll be amazed to see that 90% of the people loyal to the old regime were AKCHUALLY on your side. Amazing, that.

Most people simply need to be told what to do. And for at least the past several decades, the worst of the worst have been telling them what to do while good but naive people said, essentially, "do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law".

typtre

Woodpecker
October 15 marks 77 days until year end. An important number to certain people.

“Hear my voice: ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt. If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold.” -Genesis, 4:23-4

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
According to the article he instantly became racist, LOL. I mean he was always a racist but MSM has ignored that fact for decades while he was a respected musician. Now that he is an anti-vaxer it turns out that MSM has always known he was problematic. They are bringing up stories from 1976! "But when he saw Clapton at the Odeon theater in Birmingham in August 1976, Wakeling was gob-smacked. ..."

Did they store these stories in his dossier in case they will need it once?
Well, I almost called it. I thought they’d go with the false rape accusation angle to smear Clapton, but I guess accusations of racism fly better in the era of BLM and George Floyd. MeToo is so yesterday.

Gimlet

Kingfisher
October 15 marks 77 days until year end. An important number to certain people.

“Hear my voice: ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt. If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold.” -Genesis, 4:23-4

Christine Lagarde is currently the president of the European Central Bank. In 2014, she was the head of the IMF. In a speech before the National Press Club in the US, she immediately went into this numerology speech about the magic of sevens. No worries, she does as she is told.

(Now if anyone prefers a breakdown with editorial commentary, go here:

)

At the time, I thought 2014 + 7 = 2021, what kind of messed up BS will happen in 2021? Now you point out that Oct 15 is 77 days before the end of the year....and of course 10/15 = 7. Foil hat time.

Last edited:

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Got this one from a friend today; it occurred during the UK lockdown, earlier this year.

A hairdresser was forced to close his salon, and stay at home. His son needed a haircut, so he put a chair out in the garden, and proceeded to cut his son's hair. Not long after, the police turned up, having been tipped off by a "neighbour" that the man was working illegally. Furthermore, he was reported to social services, over concerns for his son's safety.

This is not rumour; my friend heard this from the man in question.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Curious...

Voxday :

It’s Not Your Imagination

U.S. traffic accidents are considerably up. And fatal traffic accidents are up 12.5 percent over 2020.
The U.S. Department of Transportation’s National Highway Traffic Safety Administration today released the Early Estimate of Motor Vehicle Traffic Fatalities for the First Quarter of 2021. NHTSA estimates that 8,730 people died in motor vehicle traffic crashes in the first three months of 2021, a 10.5% increase from the 7,900 fatalities the agency projected for the first quarter of 2020.
These increases in fatalities come even as driving declined; preliminary data reported by the Federal Highway Administration show that vehicle miles traveled (VMT) in the first three months of 2021 decreased by 2.1%, or about 14.9 billion miles. The fatality rates per 100 million VMT for the first quarter of 2021 increased to 1.26 fatalities per 100 million VMT, up from the projected rate of 1.12 fatalities in the same time last year.
Ten percent more fatal accidents despite fewer miles being driven. And while we don’t yet know it’s the vaxx, let’s face it. It’s the vaxx.