Coronavirus Lounge thread

Most people simply need to be told what to do. And for at least the past several decades, the worst of the worst have been telling them what to do while good but naive people said, essentially, "do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law".
I came to that conclusion many years ago. The majority do not matter and simply need to be told what to do. That is why the modem mainstream media has become so dangerous. Just look at what occurred this week in the Czech Republic, and what will most likely happen to Poland and Hungary next.

Politics is downstream from culture and the media has perfected the game of destroying all sovereign nations that stand in the way of globalism.

Padouk

Woodpecker
I came to that conclusion many years ago. The majority do not matter and simply need to be told what to do. That is why the modem mainstream media has become so dangerous. Just look at what occurred this week in the Czech Republic, and what will most likely happen to Poland and Hungary next.

Politics is downstream from culture and the media has perfected the game of destroying all sovereign nations that stand in the way of globalism.

What happened in Czechia?

Can anyone connect these dots?

2020 - Lukashenko (Belarus) refuses $3bn from IMF, declares the cure for coof is to "drink vodka" - no measures...

2021 - Luka accepts $1bn from IMF, vaccine ads pop up all over the city - $500 fines for not wearing a mask on public transport.
Did he take the cash before or after the assassination attempt (that Putin supposedly prevented?)

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
I'm certain it isn't the vaxx. It's those HID/Xenon that blind people. They take up the entire visual field and make people look away or close their eyes and afterward black spots fill the road. I've almost died and nearly destroyed my car many times.
It is just anecdotal but I know someone who fell off the horse after loosing consciousness. I guess there was no HID headlight on the horse range.

I have also heard a stories that people have done dangerous things while looking like they were awake. But they did not remember what they have done when asked later.

I would not blame Xenon and HID when we have a bigger elephant in the room.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker

2020 - Lukashenko (Belarus) refuses $3bn from IMF, declares the cure for coof is to "drink vodka" - no measures...

2021 - Luka accepts $1bn from IMF, vaccine ads pop up all over the city - $500 fines for not wearing a mask on public transport.
This proves my point that it is no use to flee to a based country because that can turn at any moment to the worst.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I'm surprised Amazon is even carrying the book.

CBC Edmonton says it did not intend to mislead people by showing mannequins when talking about covid.

I went to Amazon to add the book to my wish list. When I typed "The real" into the search field, the Amazon autocomplete added "The Real Anthony Fauci" as the top option. That means that a lot of people are buying or putting the book in their wish list.

kurtybro

Woodpecker
With Immunity as a Service (IAAS) monthly subscriptions coming to normies near you, entertainment pop culture must evolve to take into account how families are now either a Pfizer, Moderna or a J&J family.

Moderna Family on ABC

Two and a half Johnsons on BET

All in the Pfizer on CBS

You will own nothing (not even an immune system) and be happy!

^ https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:VaxJZwNyZ0cJ:https://www.ozny.org/happening?post_id=965468+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=de
Just in case someone wonders, yes, she is a part of the tribe.

BULLETIN BOARD

Rabbi’s Reminder

• Remember to insert ‘Vetein Tal uMatar…’ in the weekday Shemone Esrei
Welcome

• OZ Young Professionals welcome acclaimed comedian Ashley Blaker
Mazel Tov

• Zahava & Yedidya Alper, on the birth of their son - Mazel Tov to grandparents Helen & Jake Guz, and great-grandfather Morris Schnitzer
  • Elie & Yedida Genack, on the birth of their daughter Miriam - Mazel Tov to grandparents Ahuva & Azriel Genack
  • Mindy & Steven Fink, on the engagement of their son Benjamin to Shana Bedziner
  • Vanessa Gelman & Mitchell Moss and family, on the bris of their son Yechiel Meir - Mazel Tov to big sisters Yael & Leah
  • David & Dani Schwarzbaum, on the bris of their son Dov Yeshayahu - Mazel Tov to the grandparents Len Schwarzbaum & Lauren Goldman

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Vanessa Gelman suddenly realises she forgot to eat the table during dinner.

Oh my gosh. She runs off like an insane frightened wild animal, wanting to have no accountability for the crimes she's involved in. That was one of the most pathetic things I've seen in a while. She is part of the technocratic managerial class and has no qualms about forcing global totalitarianism on the general public through medical fascism.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox

Any country that is a member of the BIS will accept the most important pandemic measures, and this includes Russia. I'm guessing the bankers have a minimum social engineering requirement that comes with any loan money, which most nations cannot survive without.

WhiteWolf

Robin
I was just thinking how much i miss the 90's and early 2000's. We didn't realize how good we had it, i didn't even carry an ID on me when leaving the house back then.
There was no smartphones, facebook, QR code, medical apartheid, no social distancing and untill the mid/late 90's most people didn't even have a mobile phone...remember those times?
People actually looked at each others faces, talked, smiled.....now everybody is masked up with their eyes glued to their smartphones like zombies, the state is poisoning people, terrorizing the unvaxxed population and most people are completely fine with that.
The good old days of real freedom are never comming back, all this latest technology is really a curse. And most people have truely gone full retard.
I hope future generations learn from these insane times and one day will take their freedoms back, punish the tyrants and look back at these times as a time of mass psychosis that must never happen again.

Last edited:
The numbers would unfortunately be in favour of quack-cines.

At this point, there'd be more people infected with Pfizer poison & the like.
Than there'd be cars on the road with excessive headlights.
All the while, that number of folk with a clot shot or two is rising.

Not to mention headlights don't account for any accidents during daylight hours.
https://www.the-sun.com/tech/3851218/rainbow-six-kixstar-michael-stockley-dead-news-update/

24-year-old gaming streamer died "unexpectedly" while driving. Maybe he was just speeding but he didn't sound like someone with a deathwish. Whether he was vaxxed is unknown and not asked of course. Here's a local story where his car reportedly "swerved toward the right shoulder. The BMW left the roadway, traveling up a dirt berm and overturned after colliding with an embankment. Impairment did not appear to be a collision factor, the CHP said, and Stockley was wearing a seatbelt."

https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2021/10/13/solo-fatal-crash-claims-east-bay-streamer-commentator/

PaulC

Robin
My company is going backwards. We were back to normal for a while. Then they brought back the masks. Now they are putting social distancing stickers back on the ground and taking away half the chairs in the break rooms.

We are on our feet for 12 hours a day and now half the staff has to sit on the floor during breaks. We aren't allowed outside during shifts so you can't even go to your car to sit down during lunch.

They constantly text employees telling them to take the jab, so I have no doubt they will start enforcing the mandate soon. They are already so desperate for workers that they have raised starting pay by $10 an hour and offer $3000 signing bonuses for unskilled labor jobs. We were also told the we are shifting to mandatory 60 hour a week schedules to keep up with demand.

This is a major distribution center for a large company. Expect empty shelves come Christmas time.