Coronavirus Lounge thread

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
Boomer Keith Oberman goes off the rails calling unvaccinated afraid, and going after Rogan who called him "unhinged".

Of course the irony here is that the worldview of the brainwashed cult members is based entirely on fear. Fear of being sick and above all, fear of death.

I’ve seen several people entering a store wearing a mask and surgical gloves. What would motivate people to exhibit this behavior which rightly would have been viewed as bizarre by any reasonable standard three years ago? Fear. What would motivate someone to spray their vegetables with Lysol or leave their groceries in the garage for two days? Fear. Why have I seen people leaping out of the way, even to the point of entangling themselves in underbrush, when crossing paths with me and my free face? You guessed it.

More to the point, what on Earth could prompt a sane person to rush to get injected with an experimental concoction with unknown ingredients while having no knowledge of its long term effects when there’s no liability for the manufacturer of said concoction or anyone in order to obtain protection from the ravages of a pathogen which is essentially incapable of seriously harming all but the weakest, oldest, and fattest among us?

None of this could have happened without the crippling fear which is the default mental state of the exploited masses. The manipulators wisely chose to exploit the fear of their victims when selling and implementing the scam. Without this fear, none of the hysteria could ever have happened, and the killer virus obsession would have gone the way of Zika in early 2020.

My decision not to receive the poison injection is not based on fear. Quite the contrary, it’s based on a rational analysis of risk and reward. Poison injection? Negligible reward and considerably greater risk. Killer virus? Less than infinitesimal risk, so I’ll take my chances. Unless now having concern for one’s health and bodily integrity is considered fear. If the screechers representing the injected mob weren’t afraid, why would they be concerned about anyone else’s injection status? If they had no doubts or fears regarding the efficacy of the salvation treatment, why would they feel the need to demand the injection of anyone else? I’ll give you a hint, it has nothing to do with altruism or the greater good.

I refuse to watch the hypocritical projection spouted by this washed up sports commentator cum faux intellectual who's becoming increasingly terrified as his earthly demise comes ever nearer, but I can only assume that the deep-seated fear held by this irrelevant pawn exudes through the thin veneer of phony righteousness displayed throughout the entirety of his nonsensical diatribe.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
ccbc1fb227a35ba1.png

r3d

Woodpecker
Is there a thread about the breaking down of supply chains? Should we make one?

In the UK it's a big deal already apparently. Today I listened to a popular German podcast that forecasted serious issues with gas and energy supply, as well as food and basically everything else.

I'm interested how RVF'ers experience this in their respective regions.

IPS

Sparrow

In the UK it's a big deal already apparently. Today I listened to a popular German podcast that forecasted serious issues with gas and energy supply, as well as food and basically everything else.

It has been steadily getting more challenging to get materials over the last two months here in the Southeastern US.
How about you? I saw this article and was thinking about asking you if there are any signs of this going on in your area.
https://summit.news/2021/10/15/anger-as-german-state-allows-food-stores-to-ban-the-unvaccinated/

Raskolnikov

Pigeon
Orthodox
It has been steadily getting more challenging to get materials over the last two months here in the Southeastern US.
How about you? I saw this article and was thinking about asking you if there are any signs of this going on in your area.
https://summit.news/2021/10/15/anger-as-german-state-allows-food-stores-to-ban-the-unvaccinated/
They can do it in my town, too, but apparently many establishments are hesitant, because they are struggling to recover from the damage done during the lockdowns. The unvaccinated who can't come are more likely to cause damage than the vaxxers who boycott. So far at least.

EDIT:

I just checked an article about gastronomes in my area, and I'd say about a quarter of them say the plan to use 2G, meaning they'll exclude unjabbed, particularly at concerts and stuff like that, because if they do it they'll be allowed to pack as many people into the place as they want, which they need to do in order to stay profitable. The larger grocery shops and places like that say they can't afford excluding anyone, and some of the places say no simply because they don't want to exclude anyone.

EDIT 2:

Apparently they also want to exclude us from the local Christmas market.

Last edited:

r3d

Woodpecker

I hear the same thing from ex coworkers in hospitality. But nothing dramatic has happened yet.

As for the super market: Yeah, it's a pretty unexpected ruling. I never thought Germany would be among the first to even allow it. So far no supermarket has enforced it though, and it's legal in only one of the 18 states.

Gimlet

Kingfisher
Yes.

Yes. Start a supply chain thread, this is a great idea and very necessary. Especially since this forum is international.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
If you watch clips from her press conferences, whenever she gets caught in a lie or is straight up lying she acts like she's dealing with a naughty toddler.

Knowing that they're completely illegitimate and part of a coup, imagine the level of psychopathy necessary to do this job as well as other cabinet level positions. They are living on the absolute edge knowing they're participating in treason and genocide.