Coronavirus Lounge thread

Bird

Pelican
I hear the same thing from ex coworkers in hospitality. But nothing dramatic has happened yet.

As for the super market: Yeah, it's a pretty unexpected ruling. I never thought Germany would be among the first to even allow it. So far no supermarket has enforced it though, and it's legal in only one of the 18 states.

Germany has 16 federal states ;)

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Dave Rubin appeared on "FOX 11’s The Issue Is: with Elex Michaelson" to debate the California school vaccine mandate with lawyer-feminist Gloria Allred. It's an interesting short debate to watch.

Allred: "...I also believe in science and this is really not about rights, it's about life and death..."

Allred on if you're not going to get vaccinated: "...consequences may be that you're not going to be able to have a job anymore...you're going to end up in the hospital with serious COVID...because you're overloading the ICUs in the hospital..."

Rubin to Allred: "...hysterical authoritarian...which hospitals in Los Angeles are overrun right now?"

Allred deflected Rubin's question: "First of all, you made a sexist remark..."

It's amusing to watch Allred used the same narrative & talking points as the MSM: blame the unvaccinated group for everything.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Dave Rubin appeared on "FOX 11’s The Issue Is: with Elex Michaelson" to debate the California school vaccine mandate with lawyer-feminist Gloria Allred. It's an interesting short debate to watch.

Allred: "...I also believe in science and this is really not about rights, it's about life and death..."

Allred on if you're not going to get vaccinated: "...consequences may be that you're not going to be able to have a job anymore...you're going to end up in the hospital with serious COVID...because you're overloading the ICUs in the hospital..."

Rubin to Allred: "...hysterical authoritarian...which hospitals in Los Angeles are overrun right now?"

It's amusing to watch Allred used the same narrative & talking points as the MSM: blame the unvaccinated group for everything.

A feminist and a con-inc sodomite are arguing about whether or not a non-real pandemic is indeed a pandemic and whether or not a virus is exist, and whether or not mandating injection experimental drugs should be a thing or not...

Whose victim card is bigger here: Gays or Womens?

Pretty sad when you find yourself having to say "I agree with Rubin"...

PEAK CLOWN WORLD

Peak clown world.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer

Demonic totalitarian Allred. Save the name for crimes against humanity trials.

Raskolnikov

Pigeon
Orthodox
I saw this posted on a normie's facebook page who lives down the road from me. I cannot tell if the creators of this video were doing this ironically or not, but the person who posted it was posting this in earnest with sincere excitement that her day to get poked was upon her. God help these people.

I've seen this when it was first posted and got into a state of shock for a minute after. things are really coming apart. in his defense, the way he identifies his personality with having adhd, he was probably raised on ritaline

Beacon

Robin
I saw this posted on a normie's facebook page who lives down the road from me. I cannot tell if the creators of this video were doing this ironically or not, but the person who posted it was posting this in earnest with sincere excitement that her day to get poked was upon her. God help these people.

Well this was published in mid March, now its October and we all know how it went! :laughter:

Redcrosse

Woodpecker

:squintlol::squintlol::squintlol:I haven’t watched the video, but she’s seriously claiming it’s sexism to refer to a hysterical person as a hysterical person? What is wrong with these people? Is it sexist against men if I say the exact same thing about, say, Keith Olbermann?

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Two interesting stories. Travis Tritt is keeping his word and canceling concerts at venues with Covid restrictions:

Also, it seems that Florida may have reached natural herd immunity against the "Delta Variant."

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
528975cb2773828f.jpeg

Source

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
It really is a death cult. It's like the Jonestown victims walking around with Kool-Aid jewelry (Flavor Aid technically).
Really shows you how many people are craving something to believe in... When they should be focusing on putting their faith in God and things that lead one closer to God... Instead we have the same phenomena we see with gay pride and abortion.

Guilt. Self loathing. Grouping with other guilty parties. Projection of hatred of the other, non guilty ridden party.

Really it's a pretty formulaic response from the sheep of the world...... But no i couldn't see how Hitler came to power.