Coronavirus Lounge thread

528975cb2773828f.jpeg

Source

Women with piercings outside of earrings are all suspect.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
From Montreal's favourite tabloid:
"Contaminated to death by their heat pump salesman"

View attachment 34354

View attachment 34353

(rough translation): "we are unable to scientifically confirm where the contamination came from, so we will not identify the company, but everything indicates the family's theory is correct.
The family have been tested and show no positive cases, so it is clear the contamination came from the salesman who entered the home to provide an estimate."

Upshot: [email protected], obese, probably smoker, septuagenarian dies of coofid, it's because they were murdered by a contractor. This is where we're at.

While the global oligarchs and the governments they control continue genociding and violating the human rights of the public, they will accuse innocent members of the public of murder and genocide.

Padouk

Kingfisher

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
While the global oligarchs and the governments they control continue genociding and violating the human rights of the public, they will accuse innocent members of the public of murder and genocide.

The (((media))) also has a proclivity for doing this. They like to portray the actual aggressors as underdogs who are fighting back against the “evil wrong doers” who resist their public health policy aka force and coercion.

When I look at my Facebook newsfeed it’s one story after another with a headline gloating about some crooked judge throwing out a republican politician’s executive order to ban mask mandates and/or vaccine passports or a corporate executive firing large numbers of employees that opt out of the covid quackcine.

It’s really disgusting how they’re able to get away with this obvious and flagrant hypocrisy.

Last edited:

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
From America’s Frontline Doctors’ website:

Dr. Stanley Plotkin, a renowned vaccinologist, was deposed in January 2018, by attorney Aaron Siri, prior to testifying in a divorce case, where the parents disagreed about vaccination. Plotkin has a very long list of credentials including Emeritus Professor of the University of Pennsylvania, and Adjunct Professor of the Johns Hopkins University. He has received numerous honors and has lectures named for him. He developed the rubella vaccine, is codeveloper of the pentavalent rotavirus vaccine, and has worked extensively on the development and application of other vaccines including anthrax, oral polio, rabies, varicella, and cytomegalovirus. He is now a consultant to vaccine manufacturers, biotechnology companies and non-profit research organizations as principal of Vaxconsult, LLC.[15]

Listen to what Plotkin said about aborted fetal cells during the deposition:
Because living tissue is needed for the primary culture, these abortions are often done by the “water bag” method which delivers the fetuses (between 2-4 months gestation) alive. (Limbs, organs, and tissues from aborted fetuses are also a mainstay of modern medical research.) Included in vaccines for measles, mumps, rubella, chicken pox, shingles, rotavirus, adenovirus and rabies are human DNA fragments …[17]

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Continuing the long running saga of rock concerts being postponed, it appears that the European tour of Finnish rock band Nightwish is in jeopardy. Originally slated for November and December 2020, the dates were put back until May 2021, then delayed a second time until November and December this year. Now, a statement on their Twitter feed, which looks to be in response to another, unprinted announcement, hints that even the latest dates may not go ahead.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
For those having not yet read SPARS, read it. You'll be guttered how detailed the planning has been. Among those there are many more, lockstep, crimson contagion, clade x, event 201, atlantic storm, dark winter.

What I loved about the SPARS one is that they gave a disclaimer 10 times before laying out their plans. This is NOT a prediction! I repeat! NOT a prediction!

Laus Deo

Robin
Orthodox
For those having not yet read SPARS, read it. You'll be guttered how detailed the planning has been. Among those there are many more, lockstep, crimson contagion, clade x, event 201, atlantic storm, dark winter.

What I loved about the SPARS one is that they gave a disclaimer 10 times before laying out their plans. This is NOT a prediction! I repeat! NOT a prediction!

On p.39 the chapter is titled ‘Changing Horses Midstream’. A secret reference to how they knew they would rubbish Ivermectin?

Really makes you ask how much of this has actually been pre-planned? It’s mind-blowing.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member

Japanese reluctance :

In September 2026, two months after the first batches of Corovax were released in the United States, Japan announced that it would not approve the vaccine for use in Japan due to concerns that it had not been vetted properly through full clinical trials.

April 21 :

Japan still not ready to approve AstraZeneca vaccine​

Sep 21 :

Japan’s Moderna Covid vaccine rollout hit by recall and contamination scares​

While many in the US government and traditional media outlets ultimately attributed Japan’s refusal to approve Corovax to its desire for a domestically produced vaccine, this story gained little traction across social media platforms.

Daiichi Sankyo progresses mRNA COVID19 vaccine development in Japan​

Uncanny...

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
On p.39 the chapter is titled ‘Changing Horses Midstream’. A secret reference to how they knew they would rubbish Ivermectin?

Really makes you ask how much of this has actually been pre-planned? It’s mind-blowing.
I saw multiple references where I had similar thoughts, like small dog whistles throughout the text that only insiders or those who have cracked the code would understand.
Japanese reluctance :

In September 2026, two months after the first batches of Corovax were released in the United States, Japan announced that it would not approve the vaccine for use in Japan due to concerns that it had not been vetted properly through full clinical trials.

April 21 :

Japan still not ready to approve AstraZeneca vaccine​

Sep 21 :

Japan’s Moderna Covid vaccine rollout hit by recall and contamination scares​

While many in the US government and traditional media outlets ultimately attributed Japan’s refusal to approve Corovax to its desire for a domestically produced vaccine, this story gained little traction across social media platforms.

Daiichi Sankyo progresses mRNA COVID19 vaccine development in Japan​

Uncanny...
There are incredible predictions in the SPARS document. On this case, a country which would develop their own vaccine and how to respond to it, I thought about Russia. Also they predict things like the WHO first states that there is a 5% lethality, later to be adjusted to 0.4%. They're just changing a few names here and there and some numbers here and there slightly, but it is an almost exact copy of the rollout we've seen.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
I'll never mock Florida ever again.
Well...
Noting how loony & crazy Florida can be...

I'll try to never mock Florida ever again...

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on Thursday called a special session of the Florida Legislature to pass legislation banning COVID-19 vaccine mandates.

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/202...antis-COVID-19-vaccine-mandate/3431634837984/
Florida could save Christmas: Port authority tells cargo vessels waiting to dock in California to divert via Panama Canal to The Sunshine State where there are no backlogs.

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
From America’s Frontline Doctors’ website:

How can I confirm this?