Coronavirus Lounge thread

kingtufti

Sparrow
You're probably ok for a week, though I don't know what quarantine requirements there might be, perhaps you can glean something from this: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ixing-booster-jabs-dont-halt-winter-wave.html

Thanks.

It's astounding that people still trust these cockroaches.

The Gates' funded cockroaches at the BBC are reporting that the healthcare system in Romania is 'overrun'...

What's going on there regarding coof restrictions?... here's betting not tyrannical enough.

N°6

Hummingbird
Russ Dizdar died Sunday. He apparently survived an assassination attempt two weeks ago which became a federal matter. He was told that blood rituals were being done against him and his family. He spoke of the “Eyes wide shut” elements of high society. His surviving wife is in hospital.

For those who don’t know of him, Dizdar was an exorcist and a consultant used by the NYPD during occult and SRA investigations. Like Skiba, he was an “anti-vaxxer” with working knowledge of the nephilim and other hybrids.

Steve Quayle has just survived an assassination attempt. He’s on oxygen now. He was the first to speak on transhumanism in the 1990s.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
The other day I had a plumber over to my house to replace the water pressure regulator. Of course, he showed up at the door wearing a mask. I immediately told him that he didn't need to wear a mask. He took it off and then told me, "I'm vaccinated" and stood there waiting for my reaction. I shrugged and replied, "I don't care either way. Follow me." He looked confused but then got to work without another word about it.

A day later my wife and I went to an upscale restaurant we hadn't been to before. I told the waitress that she didn't need to wear a mask. She replied that it was restaurant policy for the staff to be masked and then said, "I'm vaccinated" and stood there looking at me, waiting for my reply. I gave her a neutral smile and nodded without saying anything. She looked confused (her eyes, of course, since I couldn't see the rest of her face) and then left to go put in our order.

My impression was that both of them were waiting for an enthusiastic "atta boy!" when they volunteered their vaccination status to me. They didn't know how to react when I expressed indifference. Kind of interesting.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Continuing the long running saga of rock concerts being postponed, it appears that the European tour of Finnish rock band Nightwish is in jeopardy. Originally slated for November and December 2020, the dates were put back until May 2021, then delayed a second time until November and December this year. Now, a statement on their Twitter feed, which looks to be in response to another, unprinted announcement, hints that even the latest dates may not go ahead.
The band have now issued a rather depressing update. Only 10 out of 24 shows are going ahead, in Norway, Netherlands, Hungary, Belgium, Austria, Czechia and Finland. Shows in ROI, Luxembourg, Germany, Poland, Italy and France are all cancelled. Furthermore, in the UK, a show in London does go ahead, but one in Birmingham does not.

All shows require proof of vaccination, or recovery.

N°6

Hummingbird
I've just read that Rob Skiba, a vaccine skeptic and a flat earther died of covid apparently. Some people are gloating and saying he should have taken the vax. It seems very fishy, he was a healthy guy and relatively young. I've seen older guys with lung issues recover from covid without problems.

Rob Skiba speaking on a flu variant pandemic and ready made vaccines in 2012.

Padouk

Kingfisher
The other day I had a plumber over to my house to replace the water pressure regulator. Of course, he showed up at the door wearing a mask. I immediately told him that he didn't need to wear a mask. He took it off and then told me, "I'm vaccinated" and stood there waiting for my reaction. I shrugged and replied, "I don't care either way. Follow me." He looked confused but then got to work without another word about it.

A day later my wife and I went to an upscale restaurant we hadn't been to before. I told the waitress that she didn't need to wear a mask. She replied that it was restaurant policy for the staff to be masked and then said, "I'm vaccinated" and stood there looking at me, waiting for my reply. I gave her a neutral smile and nodded without saying anything. She looked confused (her eyes, of course, since I couldn't see the rest of her face) and then left to go put in our order.

My impression was that both of them were waiting for an enthusiastic "atta boy!" when they volunteered their vaccination status to me. They didn't know how to react when I expressed indifference. Kind of interesting.

When they tell me: "I am vaccinated!"
I reply: "Oh, poor thing, are you OK?"

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
All it took for most Western folk to bend over & be shoved up their rear end - hard!

Was to deny them their superficial travel & their superficial social outings...

Deleted UK Government Report Celebrates How Public Loves To "Conform"

teaser image
Climate change technocrats plan on using same methods that convinced public to obey lockdown...

The last man standing - will be untainted.

The last man standing gets no pity!
NSFW :

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Latest from Voxday :

Be Vigilant

I’m not a priest. I’m not a theologian. I have no secret knowledge of whatever dark and esoteric science was involved in developing the vaxxes. But, for whatever reason, I do possess sufficient spiritual discernment to know that the vaxx is something to be rejected and avoided at literally all costs. And I am very far from alone in this regard.
A well-respected Priest-monk who perform exorcisms, once told me what a demon said to him. The demon said to him, “How are you Christians fearful of death? I have seduced and deceived you into taking the vaccine with the fear of death!” A demon again confesses that the vaccines are his doing. In fact, he says, “We did a ceremony at a Lodge in America for the vaccines.”
See what the demon confesses! The demon continues: “What did you fear? For you (Christians), death does not exist.” For Christians, death does not exist. Do you understand, fellow brothers and sisters, where we’ve come to?
In the Gospels, Christ said something correlating with our present situation. When He entered Jerusalem and the children were calling out, “Hosana! Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!” The children were proclaiming Jesus as the awaited Messiah. And others who were indignant were saying to Jesus, “Are you hearing what they are saying to you?” Christ responds, “I tell you that if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out.”
So correlating with today’s situation, now that the Priest and Archpriest are not proclaiming that death has been conquered, the demons are proclaiming it instead: “How are you Christians fearful of death? And are all running to take this vaccine?”
Which isn’t really a vaccine, but rather a gene therapy/technology, with the aim of oppressing humans. This is the aim, which is why there will be more dosages. In fact, there are many people who say there will be 7 dosages. The demons also state that there will be 7 dosages.
Those who were deceived into taking the first or second dosage, hopefully, will not take the remaining dosages. May they repent, weep and go to confession, because their salvation is in danger. We all ought to be vigilant of this.
And while I am as skeptical as any atheist about those whose demono-calvinism interprets every unfortunate or unpleasant event as being the result of evil intervention in their lives – you know what I mean, the sort of individual who requests an exorcism because “I feel a little blue today” and believes the Lego brick he stepped on the night before was personally placed there by the Prince of Hell – there is a very strong stench of sulfur about literally everything related to both Covid and the vaxxes.
In fact, it would not surprise me in the least if the ritual that is suspected to have taken place at Davos, Switzerland in the second week of October, 2020 marked the official launch of what appears to be a literally infernal campaign.
For the non-believer, there are no shortage of logical, medical, and scientific reasons to reject the vaxxes. The case against them is very far from merely spiritual. But the spiritual aspects that many discerning individuals have detected are a reason for pureblood Christians be particularly vigilant, especially in light of the predictive programming now being broadcast to the public.
What does “be vigilant” mean in this context? It means checking what is in every shot and substance being administered to you or to your children in a medical situation. It means keeping your children out of the public schools. It means talking to your kids who are in college, to make sure they are ready for the social and administrative pressure that will be applied to them. It means accepting, in advance, that you won’t be participating in that public event, taking that vacation, or visiting those family members.

When you see something like this, the idea that there is a secret cabal of satan worshippers hell bent on destroying the world, does not sound so crazy.

Helmsman

Sparrow
I don`t know if this is legit, but I wonder what the purpose of this study was, if it`s indeed real?

It’s legit. Thought it’d be a Babylon Bee story but The Hill is reporting it.

Last edited:

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
It’s legit. Thought it’d be a Babylon Bed story but The Hill is reporting it.

Ok, but what was the purpose of the study? No info on that.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Latest from Voxday :

Be Vigilant

I’m not a priest. I’m not a theologian. I have no secret knowledge of whatever dark and esoteric science was involved in developing the vaxxes. But, for whatever reason, I do possess sufficient spiritual discernment to know that the vaxx is something to be rejected and avoided at literally all costs. And I am very far from alone in this regard.

And while I am as skeptical as any atheist about those whose demono-calvinism interprets every unfortunate or unpleasant event as being the result of evil intervention in their lives – you know what I mean, the sort of individual who requests an exorcism because “I feel a little blue today” and believes the Lego brick he stepped on the night before was personally placed there by the Prince of Hell – there is a very strong stench of sulfur about literally everything related to both Covid and the vaxxes.
In fact, it would not surprise me in the least if the ritual that is suspected to have taken place at Davos, Switzerland in the second week of October, 2020 marked the official launch of what appears to be a literally infernal campaign.
For the non-believer, there are no shortage of logical, medical, and scientific reasons to reject the vaxxes. The case against them is very far from merely spiritual. But the spiritual aspects that many discerning individuals have detected are a reason for pureblood Christians be particularly vigilant, especially in light of the predictive programming now being broadcast to the public.
What does “be vigilant” mean in this context? It means checking what is in every shot and substance being administered to you or to your children in a medical situation. It means keeping your children out of the public schools. It means talking to your kids who are in college, to make sure they are ready for the social and administrative pressure that will be applied to them. It means accepting, in advance, that you won’t be participating in that public event, taking that vacation, or visiting those family members.
This reminds me of an incident in history that is similar in some ways. In the 17th century, the Japanese shogunate (the country's government) cracked down on Christianity. Religious leaders, both foreign and native, were expelled, exiled, or put to death. One tactic that was used was to dump rotting animal carcasses and feces into a pit, then hang Christians upside down in the pit until they renounced their faith. Once they renounced Christ, they were let go and allowed to live freely, although they were still watched. If they didn't, they were either eventually pulled back up and killed, or left to hang there until they died from vertical asphyxiation or dehydration.

The Japanese Christians embraced martyrdom. There were few, if any, Japanese who renounced their faith. The record among the European missionaries and religious leaders in Japan was more mixed. Some held fast and died for their faith, but some broke. One of the European religious leaders in Japan (I don't remember his name and what country he was from), renounced his faith after hanging upside down in the cesspit about 45 minutes. He was immediately freed and lived the rest of his life in Japan without any further persecution, although he was watched to make sure he didn't go back on his renunciation.

I wonder how he felt for the remaining years of his life, knowing that he was alive because he had rejected the very thing he had previously dedicated his life to? It seems to me that it must have been a living hell.