Coronavirus Lounge thread

Gimlet

Kingfisher
I don`t know if this is legit, but I wonder what the purpose of this study was, if it`s indeed real?

Here is the letter signed by multiple congress members.

You can click through links to learn what these experiments were for.
The monkey experiments are even worse, conducting psychological torture on them to study the results of fear.

This is all being memory holed as we speak.

I can't imagine the mental gymnastics one must go through when reading that the man you trusted enough to take the experimental jab conducts experiments of God's creatures like these.

Here is the letter signed by multiple congress members.

You can click through links to learn what these experiments were for.
The monkey experiments are even worse, conducting psychological torture on them to study the results of fear.

This is all being memory holed as we speak.

I can't imagine the mental gymnastics one must go through when reading that the man you trusted enough to take the experimental jab conducts experiments of God's creatures like these.
Disgusting amount of animal torture.

At least we got that sternly-worded letter from Congress. :mad:

Gimlet

Kingfisher
I'd wager real money they do those kinds of experiments to improve their ability to psychologically program people.
I am quite sure that is true.

The same group who exposed the beagles exposed the minky experiments a couple of years ago. I could not stomach to post a link here, due to the emotional toll it took on me from reading it. These people really are demonic. It is sobering to know what they are capable of, and that our society is hell bent on putting us all under their thrall via injections. It's way more serious than I thought even a week ago. And I have been against the vaxx since day 1.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
I hope I am wrong but it sounds like the latest act of desperation will be lockdown for the unjabbed only.

Alright so when I read this today I thought this "could" be announced here too, I had the gut feeling. Literally this afternoon our health minister said exactly that, that they're "thinking" about locking down the unvaccinated. Got the message from a friend and immediately thought about this post. It is absolutely remarkable the speed, uniformity and full spectrum dominance they have. I suppose there's literally an email monday morning from a layer above the health ministers and prime ministers, sending one mail to 150 recipients that it has to be done in a day and they do it. It's almost unbelievable but it's happening for our very eyes.

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
Alright so when I read this today I thought this "could" be announced here too, I had the gut feeling. Literally this afternoon our health minister said exactly that, that they're "thinking" about locking down the unvaccinated. Got the message from a friend and immediately thought about this post. It is absolutely remarkable the speed, uniformity and full spectrum dominance they have. I suppose there's literally an email monday morning from a layer above the health ministers and prime ministers, sending one mail to 150 recipients that it has to be done in a day and they do it. It's almost unbelievable but it's happening for our very eyes.
I won't comply with any lockdowns or vaccination status separation in the UK. The only way I will suffer is if a business I want to use is closed due to lockdowns, but if they end up introducing vaccine passports, I will be making a scene everywhere that I go.

I am also reminding people of the law of the land and the Bill of Rights in the UK which supersedes any other "law" that the government wishes to pass. They can fine me all that they want, and they won't get a penny out of me.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Now this is really interesting. The same practice happens in England now. I started getting texts and phone calls offering me both the flu and CV19 vaxx, so I looked into it. I found out that my phone number had been released to a private company in London that had started up just a few years ago. I did not give permission for my details, given to my GP, to be released to anyone. I opted out of this on the governmental NHS site, yet they still went ahead and gave my details to a third party for the purpose of communicating reminders. So it seems this practice goes on in other countries. I'd be interested to hear from others if it happens in their countries.

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
Now this is really interesting. The same practice happens in England now. I started getting texts and phone calls offering me both the flu and CV19 vaxx, so I looked into it. I found out that my phone number had been released to a private company in London that had started up just a few years ago. I did not give permission for my details, given to my GP, to be released to anyone. I opted out of this on the governmental NHS site, yet they still went ahead and gave my details to a third party for the purpose of communicating reminders. So it seems this practice goes on in other countries. I'd be interested to hear from others if it happens in their countries.
Same thing is happening to me here in England.

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
What's the name of the company? I have a barrage of text messages from the "NHS" about getting covid and flu jabs. I've blocked the numbers and I still get them come through.

As time went on, they started changing the language to "keep your loved ones safe by getting a covid vaccine". I loathe these people.

I've also recently opted out of having my private data being sent to third parties. You have to send it to your GP.

Grow Bag

Pelican
What's the name of the company? I have a barrage of text messages from the "NHS" about getting covid and flu jabs. I've blocked the numbers and I still get them come through.

As time went on, they started changing the language to "keep your loved ones safe by getting a covid vaccine". I loathe these people.

I've also recently opted out of having my private data being sent to third parties. You have to send it to your GP.
I forget now and I deleted all the texts and blocked the number. If you get a text it should give some clues to look up, that's what I did.

I opted out on the NHS website years ago and did it again recently. My understanding is that the opt out would get disseminated to GPs. I will look into it. Those texts and calls pissed me off no end

kingtufti

Sparrow
Does anyone have a link to that old school German 70's predictive programming movie?...

The one where everyone is wearing masks and getting massive staple-gun vaccines whilst declaring "but I'm healthy!".

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member