Coronavirus Lounge thread

oldfaith

Robin
Orthodox
There is only one decent supermarket in my city that has suffecient organic and quality food, but it is located in a mall, so today I went there but the gestapo was not letting anybody in without the green pass. So now i have to do my shopping at the lidl or some other crappy supermarket for at least one month but probably much longer.
Only a revolution with a Nurnberg trial 2 can put an end to this insanity, there are countries that have 85% or more vaccinated and that is still not enough for them to open everything up again, they are not gonna stop until everybody is vaccinated and the unvaxxed group is getting smaller and smaller, so we are now easier to bully.

Over here 2/3 are not vaccinated and many supermarkets are located inside malls, I expected a huge angry crowd at the mall that would walk right through these 2 gestapo security guards, but everybody just accepted to be refused entry...eastern euro's have become docile too, a moment ago my 30 something year old neighbour did not want to use the elevator with me, I guess he's scared of me giving him corona. I suspect in a few weeks we will have 60 to 70% vaccinated.
So any revolution is not gonna happen, I have no illusions about that anymore. Don't wanna sound black pilled but what can i say.

Same thing happening in Russia in most regions now. Not only better groceries - pharmacies, bank branches and ATMs, barbers, optical are located inside those shopping centers which they blocked.
Home improvement stores are getting blocked and open-air markets, which sell lots of fresh groceries, in some places too.
And yes, the same, no angry mobs in Russia at those checkpoints, people just get rerouted to the vaccination point that's setup in the same shopping center usually.
Happening in other countries, too, they clearly timed to start it around the same time.
(or did they get an NWO order with a date on it).
They are not going to stop, they'll require boosters.
In Russia, there're loudspeakers saying in shopping centers "reminding to get vaccinated and re-vaccinated" (means get a booster).

Enoch

Hummingbird
There is only one decent supermarket in my city that has suffecient organic and quality food, but it is located in a mall, so today I went there but the gestapo was not letting anybody in without the green pass. So now i have to do my shopping at the lidl or some other crappy supermarket for at least one month but probably much longer.
Only a revolution with a Nurnberg trial 2 can put an end to this insanity, there are countries that have 85% or more vaccinated and that is still not enough for them to open everything up again, they are not gonna stop until everybody is vaccinated and the unvaxxed group is getting smaller and smaller, so we are now easier to bully.

Over here 2/3 are not vaccinated and many supermarkets are located inside malls, I expected a huge angry crowd at the mall that would walk right through these 2 gestapo security guards, but everybody just accepted to be refused entry...eastern euro's have become docile too, a moment ago my 30 something year old neighbour did not want to use the elevator with me, I guess he's scared of me giving him corona. I suspect in a few weeks we will have 60 to 70% vaccinated.
So any revolution is not gonna happen, I have no illusions about that anymore. Don't wanna sound black pilled but what can i say.

Agreed...once you have taken the poke you will never believe that all the health problems cropping up moving forward have anything to do with the poke itself. Hence the need to push the employer mandate before cold and flu season here in the US. Minimize as far as possible the number of people who will admit the truth.

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
I thought this might be an interesting story for the lounge.

Last night, a friend of mine got heated with me in my DMs for posting Dr. Robert Malone tweets.

She sent me a screenshot of a Google excerpt of a Wikipedia article describing Dr. Malone as spreading misinformation and incorrect opinions on vaccines.

I asked her who wrote the article and she got livid and said “I don’t know, it doesn’t matter!” So I asked her why does she believe an article without a source? She responded “it doesn’t matter who wrote the article“ “what they wrote makes sense”.

She then diverted the… “conversation” and said “my Uncle died of corona because he had cancer”, “…he wasn’t eligible for the vaccine”.

I asked how that was possible, she said “he couldn’t get chemo because of covid”.

I thought that was weird. I thought… is she saying he died of cancer because he couldn’t get chemo? Or he died of Covid because he couldn’t get a vaccine??

I asked for his age and weight and she called me insensitive but said he was 40 years old and had been living with cancer for a few years and said the hospital stopped performing chemotherapies for cancer patients due to covid.

Before I could finish typing another question she ended the conversation, and blocked me.

02Hero

Robin
To me it seems both the vaccine and the virus are manmade and thus it is the classic tale of selling the solution for the problem and create both of them.

Both goal is to lower population.

The boosters are made to kill off people in cycles or at the very least weaken them slowly until they are too weak to fight back anymore.

Best is to get out of this system now. Even if you had the 2 shots. If you are alive and doing OK. Then get out of that system. It will most likely ground you to dust slowly - or quickly.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher

Last night, a friend of mine got heated with me in my DMs for posting Dr. Robert Malone tweets.

She sent me a screenshot of a Google excerpt of a Wikipedia article describing Dr. Malone as spreading misinformation and incorrect opinions on vaccines.

I asked her who wrote the article and she got livid and said “I don’t know, it doesn’t matter!” So I asked her why does she believe an article without a source? She responded “it doesn’t matter who wrote the article“ “what they wrote makes sense”.

She then diverted the… “conversation” and said “my Uncle died of corona because he had cancer”, “…he wasn’t eligible for the vaccine”.

I asked how that was possible, she said “he couldn’t get chemo because of covid”.

I thought that was weird. I thought… is she saying he died of cancer because he couldn’t get chemo? Or he died of Covid because he couldn’t get a vaccine??

I asked for his age and weight and she called me insensitive but said he was 40 years old and had been living with cancer for a few years and said the hospital stopped performing chemotherapies for cancer patients due to covid.

Before I could finish typing another question she ended the conversation, and blocked me.
One word answers this:

She

kingtufti

Sparrow
Same thing happening in Russia in most regions now. Not only better groceries - pharmacies, bank branches and ATMs, barbers, optical are located inside those shopping centers which they blocked.
Home improvement stores are getting blocked and open-air markets, which sell lots of fresh groceries, in some places too.
And yes, the same, no angry mobs in Russia at those checkpoints, people just get rerouted to the vaccination point that's setup in the same shopping center usually.
Happening in other countries, too, they clearly timed to start it around the same time.
(or did they get an NWO order with a date on it).
They are not going to stop, they'll require boosters.
In Russia, there're loudspeakers saying in shopping centers "reminding to get vaccinated and re-vaccinated" (means get a booster).

Very worrying... where are you in RF?

My friend in Minsk says that BS hasn't dropped there... yet.

I have a friend who's spent a lot of time in RF, including during the covid era, and said the BS there was light... as in no-one really cared?

Sisyphus

Woodpecker

These are extremely weasel-y arguments on their own in addition to lacking internal consistency, as you noted. The (supposed) existence of the killer virus has no effect on a medical facility to administer chemotherapy.

The hospital is admitting people unnecessarily - when you hear this nonsense about "boo hoo, beds are full. Beds this, beds that, beds, beds, beds" remember that these beds do not fill themselves. Additionally one cannot walk in and occupy or request to occupy one of these beds as if it were a hotel. It is the staff of the hospital that decides who goes in the bed. In 2018 you would have been sent home from the hospital and told to rest and maybe drink some tea if you had the flu. Why are these people admitted? Thanks to the almighty dollar. Hospitals are handsomely compensated for killer virus related admissions. It is the greed of the administrators that fills the beds.

But of course the real issue has nothing do with beds at all. The other variable affecting the capacity of a hospital to treat people is the levels of staffing. How many people at her uncle's hospital were fired or made to quit? If they're understaffed is it the fault of the evil virus or the nefarious collaborators?

Finally, those patients would not be in the hospital in the first place if not for the relentless barrage of hysterical propaganda detailing the ravages of the killer virus. In 2018 most people would not go the hospital because of the flu (although 2017-2018 was a notably bad flu year. 70,000 deaths were attributed to the flu and if the same phony counting procedures were used as for the killer virus it would be double that and likely more). No people walking in means no one to bamboozle into being admitted.

Ultimately it sounds like the cause of death in this case was...wait for it... cancer! But probably they can count it as a killer virus death using the twisted logic of the present.

kingtufti

Sparrow
Encouraging developments from here in Belarus...

They had a two week mask mandate, enforced by staff moronic enough to believe it was warranted.

I flipped them off every time, refused to mask up,and just left for somewhere else if I had to.

Then Luka held a live meeting with the chiefs and came out with some gold, including "God forbid that I hear of anyone refused service for not wearing a mask"...

Pretty much overnight barely anyone demands it, and if they do, I just ask "do you know what your President said?"

Of course they do, and 9 times out of ten they get back in their box and carry on.

oldfaith

Robin
Orthodox
Very worrying... where are you in RF?

My friend in Minsk says that BS hasn't dropped there... yet.

I have a friend who's spent a lot of time in RF, including during the covid era, and said the BS there was light... as in no-one really cared?

He said it was "light"? You mean compared to China?
Being locked up in isolation camp is light by him?
I'm not in the same camp with people who're OK with throwing travelers in isolation camps, requiring government permits to travel inter-city or to exit the house.
All the above was widely practiced all over Russia in 2020.
There're people who died in those isolation camps.
And yes, no one really cared about that in that society.
Because there's little that's cared about, in general.
I will not look kindly on anyone who covers this up, brushes over it like it never happened. It shall not be forgotten.
I'm not returning to Russia this time. Too used to freedom, have different standards now.

Belarus - BS is officially dropped but I heard some stores claimed they haven't heard of rescinding the order.
If anyone tries anything, can call the cops and remind them of what the actual law is. In Minsk, mask order is only standing on public transport.

Last edited:

oldfaith

Robin
Orthodox
Encouraging developments from here in Belarus...

They had a two week mask mandate, enforced by staff moronic enough to believe it was warranted.

I flipped them off every time, refused to mask up,and just left for somewhere else if I had to.

Then Luka held a live meeting with the chiefs and came out with some gold, including "God forbid that I hear of anyone refused service for not wearing a mask"...

Pretty much overnight barely anyone demands it, and if they do, I just ask "do you know what your President said?"

Of course they do, and 9 times out of ten they get back in their box and carry on.

I posted video from that meeting/his speech, to Russia thread.
He really berated those officials who did it.
Yes, can just say: are you trying to sabotage the President?
Ты саботажем что ли занимаешься? Не знаешь что Лука сказал о намордниках?

Enoch

Hummingbird
To me it seems both the vaccine and the virus are manmade and thus it is the classic tale of selling the solution for the problem and create both of them.

Both goal is to lower population.

The boosters are made to kill off people in cycles or at the very least weaken them slowly until they are too weak to fight back anymore.

Best is to get out of this system now. Even if you had the 2 shots. If you are alive and doing OK. Then get out of that system. It will most likely ground you to dust slowly - or quickly.
I've tried to wean myself off of the use of the "vaccine" word to describe the experimental medical procedure being done. It it absolutely not a vaccine using the definition of a vaccine accepted before the covid scam.

Some alternatives

The Poke
The Jab
The Jabba Jabba Ding Dong
The Jabberino

Looking for Suggestions.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Child abuse.

He's thanking his god whose name is science and because of the faith he has in his god science, he will willingly sacrifice his child to very dangerous and completely unnecessary experimental intravenous medication.

Or he's lying about subjecting his own child to medical experimentation and just trying to persuade millions of other parents to sacrifice their own children at the altar of medical experimentation. Either way he's a genocidal influencer and should be held accountable for any deaths or long-term effects of those who follow his advice.

kingtufti

Sparrow
He said it was "light"? You mean compared to China?
Being locked up in isolation camp is light by him?
I'm not in the same camp with people who're OK with throwing travelers in isolation camps, requiring government permits to travel inter-city or to exit the house.
All the above was widely practiced all over Russia in 2020.
There're people who died in those isolation camps.
And yes, no one really cared about that in that society.
Because there's little that's cared about, in general.
I will not look kindly on anyone who covers this up, brushes over it like it never happened. It shall not be forgotten.
I'm not returning to Russia this time. Too used to freedom, have different standards now.

Belarus - BS is officially dropped but I heard some stores claimed they haven't heard of rescinding the order.
If anyone tries anything, can call the cops and remind them of what the actual law is. In Minsk, mask order is only standing on public transport.

I had the cops called on me in Minsk... twice, no three times, by idiot store security/staff who were bored/covidiots/itching to weild their chopstick of power...

On each occasion the cops were annoyed/amused by the pettiness of it all, and on one occasion even backed me up when I refused to wear a mask at the station ("it's ok, he's against it").

I could believe Luka's stance was driven by senior police complaining that they were being asked to waste time/resources enforcing the panto.

Sevomoz

Chicken
I am recommended Covid videos from main stream outlets on Youtube daily and normally I just ignore them but saw the title 'FDA advisers vote to recommend Pfizer covid-19 vaccine for children ages 5 to 11' by CNN (I don't want to share their content here). I watched a few seconds in disgust before scrolling to the comments.

The first doctor, Hotez, is a member of the club that thinks it's a good idea to give the vaccine based on a study by Pfizer of 2000 or so children.

The second doctor, Dr Laura Wen, was playing the good cop. Saying things like we just don't have enough information to mandate vaccines for children. Someone in the youtube comments said she was the former president and chief executive of Planned Parenthood. I honestly had to look it up because I couldn't believe it. She left that position in 2019.

It's so sinister you couldn't dream it up.

kingtufti

Sparrow
Just at an airport enjoying the neat insanity of this...

So there must be 300+ people here...

I'm the only one of all people who BY DEFINITION OF BEING PASSENGERS pose no covaids risk not wearing a mask...

There's a message every 15 minutes asking people to keep others safe by keeping their distance (because they've been proven to be healthy), wearing a mask, and, wait for it, avoiding cash))

It's an utter, utter panto.