Coronavirus Lounge thread

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Just at an airport enjoying the neat insanity of this...

So there must be 300+ people here...

I'm the only one of all people who BY DEFINITION OF BEING PASSENGERS pose no covaids risk not wearing a mask...

There's a message every 15 minutes asking people to keep others safe by keeping their distance (because they've been proven to be healthy), wearing a mask, and, wait for it, avoiding cash))

It's an utter, utter panto.
I was just at the airport. I was honestly surprised with several people I saw roaming around completely maskless, even with the constant announcements of it being a federal offense. No one seemed to bother them either.
I saw a couple male flight attendants with no masks as well which was pretty shocking.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I was just at the airport. I was honestly surprised with several people I saw roaming around completely maskless, even with the constant announcements of it being a federal offense. No one seemed to bother them either.
I saw a couple male flight attendants with no masks as well which was pretty shocking.
Which airport? I haven't seen masks in a long time. Here in FL, people don't hassle about it.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
I usually try not to read the Twitter comments under tweets like that. After about 30 seconds of breaking that rule, I was sickened. Random people and doctors cheering on the medical experimentation (likely genocide) of young kids. Can't stomach it for long.
I usually try not to read Twitter replies to anything. Those under First Lady Melania Trump’s tweets were the worst. She’d post something about helping kids or a holiday at the White House and the most disgusting vitriol from often the same psychotic leftists polluted the replies. Whether they were AI bots or real people, some sick mind had to come up with those demonic, hateful comments. The jab propaganda is 10x as intense as the anti-Trump sewage.

kingtufti

Sparrow
Oh this is hellish!

Is the whole of Europe like this now??

I'm in Vilnius, Latvia...

It's darkly hilarious...

High Viz police out on patrol (only seen a few, but still...)

QR codes required EVERYWHERE (though I've been served in all places mask less no problem as yet)

Some girl just told me ALL her friends are ruined))

Perspex sections between places at a cafe...

Oh man.

02Hero

Robin
Oh this is hellish!

It's darkly hilarious...

QR codes required EVERYWHERE (though I've been served in all places mask less no problem as yet)

Oh man.
What do you mean ruined? Brainwashed?

Luke22

Chicken
Oh this is hellish!

It's darkly hilarious...

Oh man.
Vilnius, Lithuania, perhaps. Latvians are our neighbors.

Anyways, welcome to our little nightmarish neck of the woods. From what I understand, we have it a bit worse than most people in Europe
and it does not seem that people care all that much. Any sort of opposition or appeal to sanity about our basic human rights being stomped on is met with the ol' reliable "antivaxxer idiot" branding and ostracization in all public spheres.

I saw an article today that a 20+ year old woman died from Covid. All of the news outlets immediately emphasized that she was not vaccinated. The comments cheered for "removing idiots from the gene pool" and likened being skeptical towards the need to vaccinate to a cult-like religion. Quite ironic, since most of the people in that particular comments thread were advocating for forcibly vaccinating pregnant women to "save the unborn from their parents mistakes"(what is more cultish than that), but it just shows that in most places society is divided into two separate realities, ones that have no chance to find any common ground any time soon, most likely ever.

The best thing about this situation is that good ol soviet style breadlines are back, as people are forced to queue outside of smaller stores. These are almost always old pensionaries, for whom walking to a bigger outlet is a bit of an ordeal. Come winter these folk, vaccinated or not will be waiting their turn to go to the store in sub zero temperatures. So this is definitely about health and safety of everyone, ya'll, worry not.

I don't have all day to muse about the horrors of living here, nor do I want to go full on blackpill(I love my shitty country, make no mistake), but for those in this forum still LARPing about "based" Eastern Europe I can safely say, it is not. Can't speak for most countries, but the Baltic states are currently globohomo to the max. In fact it feels like we are a petri dish for their dumbass socio experiments.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Vilnius, Lithuania, perhaps. Latvians are our neighbors.

Anyways, welcome to our little nightmarish neck of the woods. From what I understand, we have it a bit worse than most people in Europe
and it does not seem that people care all that much. Any sort of opposition or appeal to sanity about our basic human rights being stomped on is met with the ol' reliable "antivaxxer idiot" branding and ostracization in all public spheres.

I saw an article today that a 20+ year old woman died from Covid. All of the news outlets immediately emphasized that she was not vaccinated. The comments cheered for "removing idiots from the gene pool" and likened being skeptical towards the need to vaccinate to a cult-like religion. Quite ironic, since most of the people in that particular comments thread were advocating for forcibly vaccinating pregnant women to "save the unborn from their parents mistakes"(what is more cultish than that), but it just shows that in most places society is divided into two separate realities, ones that have no chance to find any common ground any time soon, most likely ever.there

The best thing about this situation is that good ol soviet style breadlines are back, as people are forced to queue outside of smaller stores. These are almost always old pensionaries, for whom walking to a bigger outlet is a bit of an ordeal. Come winter these folk, vaccinated or not will be waiting their turn to go to the store in sub zero temperatures. So this is definitely about health and safety of everyone, ya'll, worry not.

I don't have all day to muse about the horrors of living here, nor do I want to go full on blackpill(I love my shitty country, make no mistake), but for those in this forum still LARPing about "based" Eastern Europe I can safely say, it is not. Can't speak for most countries, but the Baltic states are currently globohomo to the max. In fact it feels like we are a petri dish for their dumbass socio experiments.

A full account of it all here:

Lithuania seems to be stringently EU simping, as without EU and NATO membership, they'd be in fear of the Russians coming back.

Sadly this seems to have extended to the culture there. They seemed rabidly anti Russian, and pro Western. A lot of Start-Up companies, literally in all my travelling i found English levels by a distance the highest in Vilnius comparitve to anywhere else in Central & Eastern Europe.

Hard to know where things go from this. I dont see how any of it can be dialled back - not just Lithuania obvs - but we now have majority vaxxd pops all over the West, they ultimately will go along with this stuff as 'their right' compared to the 'conspiritard non vaccinated'.

I really struggle to see a way out of it, beyond just mitigating contact with society as much as possible, living in the country and trying to be as self reliant as possible.

But even then, there will be a time when they come us then, in some way shape or form.

Last edited:

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Kiev going to lockdown for non-injected as of Monday.

Bit of a dodgy translation, but gist of it here.

Quarantine restrictions are being tightened in Kiev starting next Monday, November 1. New bans are introduced in the city, and schoolchildren are not yet returning to their desks.

This was announced by the mayor of the capital Vitaly Klitschko at an emergency briefing on Thursday, October 28.

So, only with a negative PCR-test or COVID-certificate will be able to work (and will be allowed to visit):

Food establishments (cafes, restaurants)
hotels
Institutions and social security institutions
Gyms and fitness centers
CNAPs, Department of Labor and Social Security, Pension Fund Administration
In addition, only with a COVID certificate or test will it be possible

Hold mass events
To visit shopping malls
In particular, as for the rules for visitors to shopping malls:.

Children under 18 years of age may enter the mall only when accompanied by an adult. But in this case, the adult must have a certificate of vaccination (about two doses) or a negative PCR test.

Public transport, according to Klitschko, will not be closed, but passengers will need to have a certificate of vaccination or a negative PCR test.

"We are not going to close public transport. It will work, but passengers who have a certificate of vaccination or a negative PCR-test will have to ride in it. Check the documents will not at the entrance to the transport, but selectively special groups of law enforcement officers", - said the mayor.

Schools. As Klitschko stated, the city schoolchildren do not return to their desks from Monday. From November 1, the learning process will be resumed remotely after the vacations. It concerns all pupils from 1st to 11th classes. The schools will work in such a way to improve the epidemiological situation in Kiev.

The city has made this decision after consulting with the Ministry of Education and Science and the Ministry of Health.

Kindergartens in Kiev will continue to work, but in compliance with the rules of the "red zone" - subject to vaccination of 100% of staff of institutions.

Recall that since October 23, Kiev has closed all schools for vacations.

Earlier, Klitschko has already announced that Kiev will soon fall into the red zone. The decision of the local special commission will be announced on Friday, October 29.

oldfaith

Robin
Orthodox
Lithuania seems to be stringently EU simping, as without EU and NATO membership, they'd be in fear of the Russians coming back.

While Lithuania is very anti-Russia, Lithuania is doing exactly the same thing as Russia right now, restrictions in most regions are very similar. It's NWO issuing orders to all these countries in Northern hemisphere where cold season is. It's harder for them to pull this off in summer.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Encouraging developments from here in Belarus...

They had a two week mask mandate, enforced by staff moronic enough to believe it was warranted.

I flipped them off every time, refused to mask up,and just left for somewhere else if I had to.

Then Luka held a live meeting with the chiefs and came out with some gold, including "God forbid that I hear of anyone refused service for not wearing a mask"...

Pretty much overnight barely anyone demands it, and if they do, I just ask "do you know what your President said?"

Of course they do, and 9 times out of ten they get back in their box and carry on.
Actually I wouldn't be against a strong masculine leader for my nation at all. When he's on the side of good it's the best system you can have, but when he turns against you it gets bad rapidly, although with ''democratic'' governments we see the same, that as a matter of fact all are strands in the spider's web, not a difference between a culture or system or nation only at minutiae.
Child abuse.
The last sentence comes across either 1. he is sarcastic, 2. he has a gun pointed at his head.
I usually try not to read the Twitter comments under tweets like that. After about 30 seconds of breaking that rule, I was sickened. Random people and doctors cheering on the medical experimentation (likely genocide) of young kids. Can't stomach it for long.
They bear great responsibility, as with great knowledge comes great responsibility. Every doctor knows this is a scam and there is 0 justification for the vaccines, for everybody but especially lower age groups.
Kiev going to lockdown for non-injected as of Monday.

Bit of a dodgy translation, but gist of it here.

Quarantine restrictions are being tightened in Kiev starting next Monday, November 1. New bans are introduced in the city, and schoolchildren are not yet returning to their desks.

This was announced by the mayor of the capital Vitaly Klitschko at an emergency briefing on Thursday, October 28.

So, only with a negative PCR-test or COVID-certificate will be able to work (and will be allowed to visit):

Food establishments (cafes, restaurants)
hotels
Institutions and social security institutions
Gyms and fitness centers
CNAPs, Department of Labor and Social Security, Pension Fund Administration
In addition, only with a COVID certificate or test will it be possible

Hold mass events
To visit shopping malls
In particular, as for the rules for visitors to shopping malls:.

Children under 18 years of age may enter the mall only when accompanied by an adult. But in this case, the adult must have a certificate of vaccination (about two doses) or a negative PCR test.

Public transport, according to Klitschko, will not be closed, but passengers will need to have a certificate of vaccination or a negative PCR test.

"We are not going to close public transport. It will work, but passengers who have a certificate of vaccination or a negative PCR-test will have to ride in it. Check the documents will not at the entrance to the transport, but selectively special groups of law enforcement officers", - said the mayor.

Schools. As Klitschko stated, the city schoolchildren do not return to their desks from Monday. From November 1, the learning process will be resumed remotely after the vacations. It concerns all pupils from 1st to 11th classes. The schools will work in such a way to improve the epidemiological situation in Kiev.

The city has made this decision after consulting with the Ministry of Education and Science and the Ministry of Health.

Kindergartens in Kiev will continue to work, but in compliance with the rules of the "red zone" - subject to vaccination of 100% of staff of institutions.

Recall that since October 23, Kiev has closed all schools for vacations.

Earlier, Klitschko has already announced that Kiev will soon fall into the red zone. The decision of the local special commission will be announced on Friday, October 29.
In other words, complete fascism.