Coronavirus Lounge thread

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Continuing with my music related posts, Finnish singer Tarja Turunen has now cancelled all of her Christmas concerts, citing covid. These were the genuine article, often held in churches, as opposed to your average chaotic rock concert, and included dates in both eastern and western Europe.

Although I've no interest in attending, I'm watching, with interest, to see what happens regarding Glastonbury. Their cancellation of this year's festival, back in January, proved to be a barometer for the whole year, so if they pull 2022 in a few weeks time, it won't be looking good for the rest of the year.

Gazza

Woodpecker
Most retarded country in the world by a long distance.

Amen to that. I started travelling there way back in 1986. Fell in love with the cold beer and hot women. Went back and forth over 20 times, met my wife of 27 years, haven’t been back there for the past 8 years. Found myself working at a hospital surrounded by Philippinos for the past 7 years. Gonna be brutally honest here……. I’ve almost come to hate the Philippines and the people that come here and bring that brain dead, never gonna change, yes sir, no sir, 3 bags full sir attitude with them! For just once, I’d love for one of them to be a bit creative, do something zany, a little bit different or over the top, JUST ONCE! But no, it’s back to the way they always have to do it, the Philippino way. The nurses at the hospital are the worst, male and female! Righto, rant finished.

Amen to that. I started travelling there way back in 1986. Fell in love with the cold beer and hot women. Went back and forth over 20 times, met my wife of 27 years, haven’t been back there for the past 8 years. Found myself working at a hospital surrounded by Philippinos for the past 7 years. Gonna be brutally honest here……. I’ve almost come to hate the Philippines and the people that come here and bring that brain dead, never gonna change, yes sir, no sir, 3 bags full sir attitude with them! For just once, I’d love for one of them to be a bit creative, do something zany, a little bit different or over the top, JUST ONCE! But no, it’s back to the way they always have to do it, the Philippino way. The nurses at the hospital are the worst, male and female! Righto, rant finished.
We are on the same wavelength brother

Thomas More

Hummingbird
I'll help you to diagnose this: your muscles were locked up and sore as a direct result of the hard work spent the previous day on building a deck.
There's nothing like a maximum case of Delayed Onset Muscular Soreness (DOMS) over the whole body at the same time. The full body muscle pain is amazing!

Actually, a maximum case of DOMS combined with a hangover is worse! Spend all day doing hard labor you're not used to, then go out drinking that night, and you'll feel so wrecked the next day you can't believe it!

Of course none of this really applies unless you're getting up into your 30's or later.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Although I've no interest in attending, I'm watching, with interest, to see what happens regarding Glastonbury. Their cancellation of this year's festival, back in January, proved to be a barometer for the whole year, so if they pull 2022 in a few weeks time, it won't be looking good for the rest of the year.

It will absolutely go ahead, but of course with all the vaccination requirements.

They will use it to mop up any NPC's 18-40s that have not yet yielded, but cant wait to get back in front of the giant Pyramid stage and worship their idols.

Incidently, i went down a bit of a rabbit hole about the (real) history of the festival, typical 60s Counter Culture Occultism. There is a LOT of numerology, landlines, Freemason / Pagan encoding in it all.

A good, but uncritcal, short vid on it here:

RedLagoon

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer

That's hilarious you saying that while your white country-men willfully bar unvaxxed from employment and other services, it is the plips that are the problem.

You're too lazy to pick your own fruit!

You boomers ruined this country which wasn't much to begin with.

Last edited:
No doubt this won't be the last - Munich cancels it's Christmas market again:

Central Europe is going crazy. Austria is having an unvaxxed lockdown. Slovakia just announced a three week hard lockdown. Czechia is about to fall too. Probably total lockdown to be announced in the next coupld of days.

Truth

Pigeon
I just want to say that I don't think it's helpful to anyone to say, 'Covid doesn't exist' and 'they've never isolated the genome (whatever that means) because I think China did that almost immediately, but without debating all that (it's just splitting hairs) let's just call it what it is, another contagious respiratory disease with numerous variants which most people will experience mild or no symptoms from, although some can become very ill and even die- the likes of which we have coexisted with since before any of us here were born and the likes of which will never disappear from existence, so can we just get on with life normally, please? It's a MSM marketing scam and should be treated as such. They don't need to make it up, they just need to report it.

As usual social media/smartphones/cable news networks etc have exacerbated the issue. Imagine if when you were growing up every time someone had the flu it was in the newspaper and every time someone had the sniffles they got a test and the doctor told them the scientific name for that particular strain of virus and then everyone in your social circle also got tested and they were all found to have trace elements of that in their systems too. That's all that's happening here.

But yeah, it might be worse than your average flu, people are getting sick, some seriously, some fatally, but that's life isn't it? I do get tested quite regularly cos *social constraints* and i'm pretty sure there's a higher probability of getting run over by a car on the way to the test centre than actually dying of this thing, indeed, i'm probably more likely to fall over and break my neck before I even get out of the house. Maybe I should just stay in bed for the rest of my life?

Truth

Pigeon
Oh, I was replying to something much earlier by the way, all these other posts just appeared. Sorry, new at all this. And now I have to wait 332 seconds...and counting... before I even post this...
Thus, the point was lost in the wind...
Internet eh?

typtre

Woodpecker
I just want to say that I don't think it's helpful to anyone to say, 'Covid doesn't exist' and 'they've never isolated the genome (whatever that means) because I think China did that almost immediately, but without debating all that (it's just splitting hairs) let's just call it what it is, another contagious respiratory disease with numerous variants which most people will experience mild or no symptoms from, although some can become very ill and even die- the likes of which we have coexisted with since before any of us here were born and the likes of which will never disappear from existence, so can we just get on with life normally, please? It's a MSM marketing scam and should be treated as such. They don't need to make it up, they just need to report it.

As usual social media/smartphones/cable news networks etc have exacerbated the issue. Imagine if when you were growing up every time someone had the flu it was in the newspaper and every time someone had the sniffles they got a test and the doctor told them the scientific name for that particular strain of virus and then everyone in your social circle also got tested and they were all found to have trace elements of that in their systems too. That's all that's happening here.

But yeah, it might be worse than your average flu, people are getting sick, some seriously, some fatally, but that's life isn't it? I do get tested quite regularly cos *social constraints* and i'm pretty sure there's a higher probability of getting run over by a car on the way to the test centre than actually dying of this thing, indeed, i'm probably more likely to fall over and break my neck before I even get out of the house. Maybe I should just stay in bed for the rest of my life?
Calling yourself "Truth" and then submitting to the narrative is a bit sad to see. Highlighted some telling parts.

It is true China pretended to almost immediately isolate the virus from TWO different persons using a bogus method (in vitro) and proceeded to launch the "WHO misinformation campaign against COVID-19" to lock down the minds of the public.

Let us call it what it is - a hoax built on a hoax.

Whats interesting is...

The'pinos have gone way down-hill since the introduction of smart phones.

Similarly, the Thais are the new Filipinos. Since the introduction of smart phones and social media the Thais have lost a lot of the qualities that made them so great.
27 years ago many Thai in rural areas had the sort of qualities that the French ascribed to the Lao "The Vietnamese plant the rice, The Cambodians watch it grow, the Lao listen to it grow.."

Whilst they still have admirable qualities Smart phones etc. have dumbed them down massively, they are now comparatively fat and/or enormous off the back of 7/11s everywhere, bad skin, dead eyes, blank souls, = their physiognomy is changing and they all watch the same trash garbage.
there's not as much to write home about in praise. There isn't much to separate them from Indonesians or Malays or Filipinos any more. People who didn't visit in the '90s or earlier have no idea what's been lost in Thailand. Its a shame.

Working with Filipinos for me is an unpleasant experience. Its like working with a horde of dumb amphibian frogs that hate you and who work against you in clannish ways. They have some good qualities and some are great people but, as I said in another thread, you can kind of see the "IQ is a nation's destiny" unfolding in front of your eyes.

I fear for my own country when these types of people form a majority. Brightly coloured plastic items everywhere on people's lawns, pear shaped families shuffling everywhere in brightly coloured leisurewear that was thrown on with no effort to dress well, massive queues for the big retail providers at all the mainstream shopping malls, ...a malleable population..

Dilated

Woodpecker
Whats interesting is...

The'pinos have gone way down-hill since the introduction of smart phones.

Similarly, the Thais are the new Filipinos. Since the introduction of smart phones and social media the Thais have lost a lot of the qualities that made them so great.
27 years ago many Thai in rural areas had the sort of qualities that the French ascribed to the Lao "The Vietnamese plant the rice, The Cambodians watch it grow, the Lao listen to it grow.."

Whilst they still have admirable qualities Smart phones etc. have dumbed them down massively, they are now comparatively fat and/or enormous off the back of 7/11s everywhere, bad skin, dead eyes, blank souls, = their physiognomy is changing and they all watch the same trash garbage.
there's not as much to write home about in praise. There isn't much to separate them from Indonesians or Malays or Filipinos any more. People who didn't visit in the '90s or earlier have no idea what's been lost in Thailand. Its a shame.

Working with Filipinos for me is an unpleasant experience. Its like working with a horde of dumb amphibian frogs that hate you and who work against you in clannish ways. They have some good qualities and some are great people but, as I said in another thread, you can kind of see the "IQ is a nation's destiny" unfolding in front of your eyes.

I fear for my own country when these types of people form a majority. Brightly coloured plastic items everywhere on people's lawns, pear shaped families shuffling everywhere in brightly coloured leisurewear that was thrown on with no effort to dress well, massive queues for the big retail providers at all the mainstream shopping malls, ...a malleable population..

LatAm isn’t much different. I constantly ask myself ‘has anyone even taken 4 seconds to think of a better way of doing this?’

You look around and you can’t figure out what they are trying to do. What’s the process? How did you arrive at doing it this way? What’s the opportunity cost? Do you know what opportunity cost is?

They fix things rather than solve things meaning they continuously have to keep employing resources to address the problem rather than employing those resources to higher value added things. If you suggest something different they look at you like you’re retarded.